Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. (4093 Views)

Happy Birthday, Mama-gee / Happy Birthday Mama-gee / Happy Birthday Mama-gee! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by OgidiBoy(m): 1:53am On Jan 13, 2010
This is my birthday present to you mama-gee

Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by mamagee3(f): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2010
You should have created this in the Events section instead of the Romance Section. grin grin
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by OgidiBoy(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2010
Here is a cake I know you'll love shocked shocked

Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by SeanT21(f): 2:17am On Jan 13, 2010
happy Bday Mama~gee 2nd time.
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by puskin: 2:28am On Jan 13, 2010
How many mama-gee are there on NL and exactly wch one is having a birthday. undecided undecided undecided

Anywayz. . . . . Happy-birthday. cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by OgidiBoy(m): 2:30am On Jan 13, 2010
puskin:

How many mama-gee are there on NL and exactly wch one is having a birthday. undecided undecided undecided

Anywayz. . . . . Happy-birthday. cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

This is the original mama-gee the other one is an Aba made lipsrsealed

**ogidiboy runs from thread**
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by idupaul: 2:34am On Jan 13, 2010
who is mama g, is she a famous witch doctor?
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by Preggy1: 2:41am On Jan 13, 2010
Happy Birthday Mama-Gee

[img]http://www.nigeria-forum.de/images_green/smilies/party.gif[/img]

I hope this aint a 'Publicity stunt'  grin
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by OgidiBoy(m): 2:49am On Jan 13, 2010
idupaul:

who is mama g, is she a famous witch doctor?

It's for you to find out tomorrow when you wake up and your private parts are missing shocked shocked
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by elecktra(f): 3:17am On Jan 13, 2010
how old is she again ?? 11 ?? how time flies 

happy B'day cool cool cool
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by bubugul(f): 4:15am On Jan 13, 2010
Many more years ahead, in JESUS name
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by r231(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
Happy Birthday Mama geeeee grin
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by whitelexi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
Mama gee, i dunno who u r, but i hear your name everywhere. . . On your birthday, i'll do what i do to every stranger - Wish u a wonderful year ahead filled with love and all your heart's inner-most desires. . . Have a good one!
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
Happy b'day our youngest mama,many more glorious years ahead.
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by Phlota(f): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
hsppy bufdai mama gee
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by henryhemon(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
Happy Birthday to you troublemaker mama-gee, wetin we go eat?
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
Happy birthday. smiley
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by foyeks2001(f): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
Happy Birthday
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by afemai: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
As you celebrate your birthday today,
His goodness and mercies shall follow
u all the days of your life and you shall dwell in His bosom, Amen.

Happy Birthday!!!
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
Mama Gee :: Happy Birthday ooo!!

Ma own paddy
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by ddiamond(f): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2010
happy birthday,
i wish you all the good thing of life.
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by Coretalk(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
Happy birthday, mama-gee ha ha grin grin
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by Obelomo: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2010
Happy Birthday Mama Gee!
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by deji2009(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
mama-gee:

You should have created this in the Events section instead of the Romance Section. grin grin

Happy birthday Mama gee ! long life and prosperity in advance.
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by jenibayo(f): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
Mama dis is for u  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, mine is on sunday.
Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng life mama.

We love u, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by jenibayo(f): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
mamas cake

Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by GL(f): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
happy birthday!  smiley

i wish you lots of love and happiness
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by deji2009(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
GL:

happy birthday!  smiley

i wish you lots of love and happiness

@GL,

I just read your reply to topic why nigeria girls pour insult on guys who like them.

Your reply was brilliant" and i very much agree with you. bear in mind am a man. lol
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by OgidiBoy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2010
deji2009:

@GL,

I just read your reply to topic why nigeria girls pour insult on guys who like them.

Your reply was brilliant" and i very much agree with you. bear in mind am a man. lol

Then take your comment to that thread and discuss why Nigerian girls pour insults on guys who like then. This is mama-gee's birthday thread, if you can't even wish her a happy birthday then pls leave the thread.
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by deji2009(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Then take your comment to that thread and discuss why Nigerian girls pour insults on guys who like then. This is mama-gee's birthday thread, if you can't even wish her a happy birthday then pls leave the thread.

you need to think before addressing people. if i want i can post anywhere.

you dont tell me what to do because i dont know you. Ok" I am not among

people that throw insult i deal deligently. I am a peaceful person. if you read

my comment before this then you will know i wished her happy birthday.
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by OgidiBoy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
deji2009:

you need to think before addressing people. if i want i can post anywhere.

you dont tell me what to do because i dont know you. Ok" I am not among

people that throw insult i deal deligently. I am a peaceful person. if you read

my comment before this then you will know i wished her happy birthday.

I'm glad you a peaceful person and don't  throw insults like most folks on NL. You a good guy dude, and my post was not supposed to be an insult to you ok, I was just messing around bro. Hey if you was offended by my post my bad.
Re: It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. by SEFAGO(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
happy birthday mama-gee kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Souvenir Hub / Nuvo Sparkling Vodka Available For Your Occassions And Events / Iyanya Album Launch Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.