Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (51397 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Triton1996(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2017
Pro T B Joshua has once again proven his international reputation as he was given a presidential reception in far away Ecuador. The amiable clergy was welcomed by Generals of the Ecuador Military when he arrived in Ecuador for the opening of the new school donated by Emmanuel TV.

It would be recalled that the Man of God announced his plans to relocate to Israel some weeks back where he met the Minister of Tourism, Yariv Lenin, and the Chief Rabbi of Israel, Rabbi David Lau. Upon his decision to relocate his ministry, prominent Nigerians and Politicians like Fani Kayode, Fasheun, many more have begged him to revert his decision

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1474912592629512&substory_index=0&id=103470916440360

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by adisaigbo1(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2017
repping naija big time....
Anyway, today is my birthday..... nairalanders pls show me love
wait...I be FTC too? Oya Seun where's my money

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by eminikansoso(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2017
adisaigbo1:

15 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Jabioro: 3:21pm On May 17, 2017
Far away Ecuador having and benefiting in Nigerians sweat.. TB come home we have land for you, we need school ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2017
Useless man

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by ogunjyde2004(m): 3:28pm On May 17, 2017
Mark 6:4 came to mind, a prophet doesn't honor in his hometown.

36 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Funlord2(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2017
adisaigbo1:

Ol boy go meet your babe or your parents make them show you love and stop spamming all the threads in this section with this your by force demand! Haba! angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 17, 2017
If we refuse to acknowledge our own, those who know the value of what we have will take them from us. In case you don't know, pastor Chris oyakhilome has relocated christ embassy headquarters to Johannesburg South Africa

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by CACAWA(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
If we refuse to acknowledge our own, those who know the value of what we have will take them from us. In case you don't know, pastor Chris oyakhilome has relocated christ embassy headquarters to Johannesburg South Africa
Chris is a nobody when TB Joshua is being discussed...So keep shut

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Shawnnn01: 4:13pm On May 17, 2017
CACAWA:

They do not have to be on the same wave length but they both got the gift cherished among men. Jamaica did not throw away Ashafa Powell bcoa it has Usain Bolt.

107 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 17, 2017
CACAWA:
see mumu, u call pastor Chris a nobody? Which Nigerian pastor is more popular than pastor Chris? U think being controversial means popularity?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 17, 2017
Shawnnn01:

They do not have to be on the same wave length but they both got the gift cherished among men. Jamaica did not throw away Ashafa Powell bcoa it has Usain Bolt.
So u believe that tb Joshua is more popular than pastor Chris? Go and read his profile. Pastor Chris is the only Nigerian pastor to pull a crowd of over one million people in a single night program (night of bliss) Nigerian government banned him from using the stadium because of the stampede and traffic his programs generates

23 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
A "prophet " that can not even predict ordinary election outcome, is that one a prophet? sad

#modified
I can see some arindin quarrelling over who's pastor is greater.

Abeg Seun you get cane for hia? I wan flog dem commot.

21 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Amberon: 5:18pm On May 17, 2017
Examine your life and that of TB Joshua and you will see that you're the one that is very very useless.

Whenever he travels TB Joshua is ALWAYS welcomed and acknowledged by leaders of the country he is visiting, not even the organizers of the show. The entire country is usually aware and hundreds of people wait at airports just to welcome him. So take your depression elsewhere.

MediumStout:
Useless man

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Amberon: 5:22pm On May 17, 2017
Lol... To be honest TB Joshua is more popular. But it is not a popularity contest please. What matters is that you're saved. TB Joshua is the 13th most famous prophet in the history of mankind.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/tb-joshua-ranked-13th-among-most-famous-prophets-in-history/

lofty900:
So u believe that tb Joshua is more popular than pastor Chris? Go and read his profile. Pastor Chris is the only Nigerian pastor to pull a crowd of over one million people in a single night program (night of bliss) Nigerian government banned him from using the stadium because of the stampede and traffic his programs generates

9 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Victornezzar: 5:24pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man
I can see dat jealousy nd hatred runs in ur lineage
don't just make it obvious

31 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by adisaigbo1(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2017
Funlord2:

Ol boy go meet your babe or your parents make them show you love and stop spamming all the threads in this section with this your by force demand! Haba! angry
E dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 17, 2017
Amberon:
Lol... To be honest TB Joshua is more popular. But it is not a popularity contest please. What matters is that you're saved.
it is a popularity contest o.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Amberon: 5:33pm On May 17, 2017
It is not sir. In Christianity all that doesn't matter.

But read this link
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/tb-joshua-ranked-13th-among-most-famous-prophets-in-history/
lofty900:
it is a popularity contest o.

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Amberon: 5:35pm On May 17, 2017
undecided
ElsonMorali:
A "prophet " that can not even predict ordinary election outcome, is that one a prophet? sad

#modified
I can see some arindin quarrelling over who's pastor is greater.

Abeg Seun you get cane for hia? I wan flog dem commot.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 5:38pm On May 17, 2017
Amberon:
undecided

Na lie I talk?

Nobody asked him to predict the outcome of the US elections. He just decided he wanted to show power. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Shawnnn01: 8:06pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:

Lol. I was once a member of believer love world on campus n i know that after the use of the stadia subsequent once done at the Redeem camp Chris Embassy congregation could not fill the camp like when Redeemer holds their monthly program so for a fact I know your claim is wrong but am not interested in any manliness measuring contest. God as blessed both men according to his glory n wisdom an not concerned who is bigger or greater.

6 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 17, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Lol. I was once a member of believer love world on campus n i know that after the use of the stadia subsequent once done at the Redeem camp Chris Embassy congregation could not fill the camp like when Redeemer holds their monthly program so for a fact I know your claim is wrong but am not interested in any manliness measuring contest. God as blessed both men according to his glory n wisdom an not concerned who is bigger or greater.
then why did you leave?
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2017
RIP mr President
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by coalcoal1(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2017
good
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by eleojo23: 9:05pm On May 17, 2017
ogunjyde2004:
Mark 6:4 came to mind, a prophet doesn't honor in his hometown.

Nigeria can suffocate any good thing that wants to thrive.
The environment is not encouraging at all.

The country is just upside down. sad

9 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Mouthgag: 9:05pm On May 17, 2017
Big man
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by gbishman: 9:07pm On May 17, 2017
It's really true they say " A prophet is not recognised in his home town"

7 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:07pm On May 17, 2017
noted, pls
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 17, 2017
Make unah heal bubu.nah

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by jnrbayano(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2017
CACAWA:

lofty900:
see mumu, u call pastor Chris a nobody? Which Nigerian pastor is more popular than pastor Chris? U think being controversial means popularity?

If Chris and Joshua are Christians and serve the same master Jesus, why are you having a go at each other?

Think people think!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Enenche Commissions Road Project Constructed By Dunamis Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.