Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians (203466 Views)

Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians / Unlocked MTN 3G Fastlink USB Modem For Sale / Unlock Your USB Modem Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by unclesamtech(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2010
Unlock your USB MODEM for free; both local and international USB MODEM for FREE.

All what you need to do is to send these information:

Model :e.g -EG 162 G
IMEI : e.g- 353590921827308

To my e-mail address : unclesamgsm@yahoo.com  ...

If I am online when your USB MODEM info is received ; l will send your unlocking code

within 1 to 5 mins.

Gsm# +234 8033955343 OR +234 7058725235(BOTH ON WHATSAPP)

BB PINS: 5 6 4 9 B 0 3 5 AND 33219AC5

FORUM: www.forum.unclesamtech.com REGISTER HERE FOR FREE CODES

WWW.UNCLESAMTECH.COM

4 Likes

Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by bodik(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2010
rtey
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by unclesamtech(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2010
@ bodik

your Model number is not correct; not E17x ,
l will calculate it as

E170 and the unlockg code is 39922434
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by hushy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2010
i use an mf627 mtnfastlink modem, i already received the code but dont know how to use it, my email is hushjanie@yahoo.com
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by DualCore1: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2010
Uncle sam, when you and your boys are ready to talk the jazz behind this unlocking thing, let me know tongue
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by unclesamtech(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ Dual core

Nothing like jazz, you too can do it better.

if only if you buy the unlocking device.

I am a Gsm and Computer Engineer in which I have different unlocking

devices for Phones, Car radio, Usb MODEM etc.

To know more about this; you can just call Me,
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
if you cannot post the info here for all to see, i may just decide to delete the thread

we have had cases in past where people were duped by solution providers/salespeople who posted their phone numbers

also, this is not a marketplace. we come here to share legit information - anyone who says call me on 080. . .is for me, suspect
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by unclesamtech(m): 6:24am On Jan 16, 2010
@ oyb

you can also see the testimomies of good Nigerians that I have helped so far.

Anyway, the name of the Devices or unlocking boxes I use are

1. FURIOUS GOLD BOX and

2.Z3X BOX .

Anybody who is Gsm Engineer will know it better .

I had never posted any post to dupe anybody , even out of hundred Nigerians I had helped;

One Man asked Me '' why is it Free ?

And I answered him by saying ' just to help Nigerians,
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by unclesamtech(m): 6:29am On Jan 16, 2010
@ NL people

PLS if l have helped you by sending correct unlocking USE MODEM codes;

PLS so your appeciation here to every Nigerians

Read more on this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-379770.0.html
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by kingbru(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
@unclesamtech, thanks bro for helping, here is my dilemma
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-381743.0.html#msg5329871
I think I need installation files for MF627.
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by unclesamtech(m): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2010
I would have helped you better if you leave in Ibadan,
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by DualCore1: 4:48am On Jan 17, 2010
Unclesam, thanks for the info.
You might have just saved this thread with that info. smiley

No one is saying u're duping pipz but u know from past experience here, everyone is a suspect grin
Be happy, oyb is a suspect too, and me too tongue
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2010
Dual Core:

Unclesam, thanks for the info.
You might have just saved this thread with that info. smiley

No one is saying u're duping pipz but u know from past experience here, everyone is a suspect  grin
Be happy, oyb is a suspect too, and me too  tongue

yes na - i am suspected of deleting warez and freedom posts after ingesting the info cheesy cheesy
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by naija2net: 3:33am On Jan 18, 2010
Thank you for your post. why show us to do it here instead of contacting you!

Anyway, i will call you for a deal! i'm sure you're real! grin
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by lifestyle1(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2010
Engineer, is it possible to unlock multilinks x1 data card? if yes, how do i know the serial number cos their are couple of numbers on the data card. thanks
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by appleton: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2010
What do i stand to gain after unlocking my USB modem
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by unclesamtech(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2010
appleton:

You have NOTHING to lose BUT a lot to gain;

After unlocking your USB MODEM, your can be able to use any Nigerian Network on it
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by inf8nity(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2010
appleton:

TOTAL FREEDOM
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by appleton: 7:02am On Jan 19, 2010
which means that i will have to get d browsing software for each network. Now thats a problem.
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by inf8nity(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2010
appleton:

which means that i will have to get d browsing software for each network. Now thats a problem.

U don't have to do all that work! in the modem software there is an option to create network profiles. So what u have to do is just create the network profiles with the right settings and use ur modem with the current software.
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by osankwanet(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
@unclesamtech
I want2 now if d unlocking is limitd 2 "dial up UsB modems" only - if am correct!
cos UsB modems re of dffrent typs.
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by unclesamtech(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2010
osankwanet:

@unclesamtech
I want2 now if d unlocking is limitd 2 "dial up UsB modems" only - if am correct!
cos UsB modems re of dffrent typs.

Yes Sir; all what you need to do is to send the info
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by peacenlove: 2:00am On Jan 20, 2010
Can someone point me in the right direction
Ive been Reading these posts on unlocking modems and I'm a bit confused,
I'm in London but will be in Nigeria for 5 weeks from next week and want to be able to access the net on my lap top,
i guess unlocking the usb modem is like with the phones where by youcan put any Sim card in it, but my worry is what are the data charges or is this for free, are you guys surfing for free or do you somehow pay your service provider eg. (mtn) and how do the charges work out.
Also my mobile phone is wifi enabled and so is my lap top and my phone has a modem inside so can i not somehow surf the net with this combination by just using the Sim card in the phone. also which network has the fastest service.
can anyone indicate the sort of costs involved in surfing or how to possibly hack into a network
Thanks in advance for any replies
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by Rooneyboy(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2010
Please unclesamtech will your magic work for "starcoms izap" ?
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by inf8nity(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
peacenlove:

Can someone point me in the right direction
Ive been Reading these posts on unlocking modems and I'm a bit confused,
I'm in London but will be in Nigeria for 5 weeks from next week and want to be able to access the net on my lap top,
i guess unlocking the usb modem is like with the phones where by youcan put any Sim card in it, but my worry is what are the data charges or is this for free, are you guys surfing for free or do you somehow pay your service provider eg. (mtn) and how do the charges work out.
Also my mobile phone is wifi enabled and so is my lap top and my phone has a modem inside so can i not somehow surf the net with this combination by just using the Sim card in the phone. also which network has the fastest service.
can anyone indicate the sort of costs involved in surfing or how to possibly hack into a network
Thanks in advance for any replies

You will not surf for Free but after unlocking you can use ur vodafone 3g modem on mtn or glo networks!!! grin
For more info visit (dot)com
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by sledge406: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2010
Uncle Sam

I sent u a mail as u advised n still waiting for a response from u on d code.

Pls u shud check ur mail and get back to me.

I'd really be looking forward to ur reply via emal as well. Thanks!!!
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by unclesamtech(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Please unclesamtech will your magic work for "starcoms izap" ?

No Sir, it works on ONLY GSM USB MODEM and not CDMA (starcoms)
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by osankwanet(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
@unclesamtech
i need d code 4 Zain Huawei USB modem:
model:EG162G
Imei:353474024714156
Also, i wan 2 knw d fastest modem 2 buy, or d fastest network?
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by Suntemi(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
osankwanet:

@unclesamtech
i need d code 4 Zain Huawei USB modem:
model:EG162G
Imei:353474024714156

Here is the code: 53008778 for your modem.

osankwanet:

Also, i wan 2 knw d fastest modem 2 buy, or d fastest network?

I sell unlocked 3G modem. The current price is 10k. It very fast can use any network.
Re: Unlock Your Usb Modem For Free :just To Help Nigerians by TCD: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2010
;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (119) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes With"Imei +prd Code";no More Mep Code(NOT OS10) / ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** / Waptrick Free Music Download Music, Music Lyrics, Games, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.