Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing (4956 Views)

Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos / Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) / Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 10:23am On May 18, 2017
Jayceon:
lol pls tell me that be no truth abeg

Truth o lol
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 10:27am On May 18, 2017
Lekan1o1:

U cant be too sure!. Im some cases men do answer female names.
Its everywhere expecially in africa.
Just like in yoruba, tosin bunmi tolu and bunmi can be beard by men and women.
In ibo uche is always a guy's name nut i hav an ibo female friend who bears uche.

I also met one south african gal on u tube bearing guys name.
So where started chattin and i used 'bro'to refer her and she told me shez a female but her name is mostly associated with men.
SO UR POINT IS NOT PROOF ENUFF!.

I know we have unisex names in South Africa, this ain't one of them trust me there is nothing about the name that would relate to manhood. The name is purely female in meaning. Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 10:29am On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Please don't hold your breath, this girl is full of excuses next year she will be telling her man a new story "Im in a new company now and trying to settle in grin, let's try next year" grin. She is tokophobic , I've picked it up from the way she describes kids and pregnancy grin. Don't say I didn't warn you wink.

Hahahaha wanyela wena . I have no such phobia, I actually can't wait for the experience tongue grin grin
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lekan1o1: 10:36am On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

I know we have unisex names in South Africa, this ain't one of them trust me there is nothing about the name that would relate to manhood. The name is purely female in meaning. Case closed.

U dnt have ebidence i dnt have
But The topic said he is south african.
So fr now thats what we will folow.
Case closed!!
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lekan1o1: 10:39am On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

U dnt have proof i dont yave either.
But the topic said he is southafrican
So dats what we follow.
Case closed.
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 10:42am On May 18, 2017
Lekan1o1:

U dnt have ebidence i dnt have
But The topic said he is south african.
So fr now thats what we will folow.
Case closed!!

I thought you quoted me to correct me on the name undecided grin . Nonetheless I don't care what the post says , I had my suspicions after seeing his name and I don't believe he is South african. On the other hand you have every right to believe this post without questioning it. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 10:44am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO @ Nomathemba. Do you you still remember that Dallom Kids' song, Nomathemba? "Sithe xasifika sadibane'pasejini". Ayeye! *dancing iskera * Kwaaaaaa!

Girl, I'm good. Grateful for being borrowed another day. How are things your side? Are you gonna accompany your friend today? Fingers crossed she gets good news.
Back at work? It's your life waste it on nairaland. Bye
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 10:50am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:

Back at work? It's your life waste it on nairaland. Bye

I think you may be getting a bit obsessive with my life. Obsession is a disease. Get help, biatch!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 10:51am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

I think you may be getting a bit obsessive with my life. Obsession is a disease. Get help, biatch!
Oh no

I won't respond to your mentions henceforth.

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 10:55am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:

Oh no

I heard that's the message you sent your mama on mother's day grin You should have been wiped off with a tissue, swallowed or flushed down the toilet. What a waste of egg & sperm!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 10:57am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

I heard that's the message you sent your mama on mother's day grin You should have been wiped off with a tissue, swallowed or flushed down the toilet. What a waste of egg & sperm!
Reference to her? Obviously you ratchet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 11:04am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:

Reference to her?

What a pretty lady! shocked Now can you please show me a picture of your mama aka the bearded lady grin
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 11:04am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Aunty Zar I told you stay away from negativity lol
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 11:06am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

What a pretty lady! shocked Now can you please show me a picture of your mama aka the bearded lady grin
I don't do parents abuse. But I am not surprised... you're a coloured South African...no values...no customs no culture and above all no history.
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 11:06am On May 18, 2017
Jayceon:
Aunty Zar I told you stay away from negativity lol

He sought me out though. I think he's crushing or something tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 11:14am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:

I don't do parents abuse. But I am not surprised... you're a coloured South African...no values...no customs no culture and above all no history.

And yet that didn't stop you from using a picture of a dead woman to send your point home. So spare me the moral high ground. I hope you're not masturbating to that picture. Mind telling me why you saved it?FYI, I'm NOT Coloured, I'm Xhosa because my father is. Try again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lekan1o1: 11:14am On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

I thought you quoted me to correct me on the name undecided grin . Nonetheless I don't care what the post says , I had my suspicions after seeing his name and I don't believe he is South african. On the other hand you have every right to believe this post without questioning it. Case closed.

Young lady u dont sound so smart do u ?
How can u question something without proof. undecided
Against what d report says.Lol dats funny.

So going buy ur assertions i can also say dat Jacob Zuma is the is my granfathers son from Nigeria with outh proofand also expect u to bliv me Even when report hav said he is pure south african undecided.

Pls make use of ur sense!!
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 11:15am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

And yet that didn't stop you from using a picture of a dead woman to send your point home. So spare me the moral high ground. I hope you're not masturbating to that picture. Mind telling me why you saved it?FYI, I'm NOT Coloured, I'm Xhosa because my father is. Try again.
You went momma's way. Not cool. Eastern Cape people have a culture... value system and history... You exhibit none.
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 11:16am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:

You went momma's way. Not cool. Eastern Cape people have a culture... value system and history... You exhibit none.

Oh well.
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 11:17am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh well.
You know what​to do.
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 11:24am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:

Hahaha. You have no idea who I am. Let me tell you something about me BROS. Unless you're related to me by blood or I value you as a person, otherwise I tend not to give a damn about what most people have to say in general. So all the things you're saying about me, go through one ear, out the other because you aren't that important to me for your opinions to have any impact on me. In summary, I don't care what you think I have or don't have.
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Nobody: 11:26am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:

You know what​to do.

And what's that?
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 11:44am On May 18, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Young lady u dont sound so smart do u ?
How can u question something without proof. undecided
Against what d report says.Lol dats funny.

So going buy ur assertions i can also say dat Jacob Zuma is the is my granfathers son from Nigeria with outh proofand also expect u to bliv me Even when report hav said he is pure south african undecided.

Pls make use of ur sense!!

Smart guy, like I said you can believe anything you read just because it's printed, that's your call but don't expect me to to not question the report when somethings don't make sense ok?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by vandalZA(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2017
Tuksgrad:
Something fishy here, a South African man named Zodwa? I'm not South African but I think the name Zodwa is given to females not males . It even sounds weider as a surname undecided.
That's true something is not right with that surname. what comes in mind fake...... IDENTITY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by vandalZA(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2017
Jayceon:
it ain't trigonometry.all you have to do is look at those pix and you tell if you see anybody that looks South African
Non of them looks South African, I've noticed that too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lekan1o1: 12:05pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

[s]Smart guy, like I said you can believe anything you read just because it's printed, that's your call but don't expect me to to not question the report when somethings don't make sense ok[/s]?

Stop being a dump ass b**** read my post again and stop shying away from d truth.

U only hav to counter a point or a report when u hav proof.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lionessza(f): 12:12pm On May 18, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Stop being a dump ass b**** read my post again and stop shying away from d truth.

U only hav to counter a point or a report when u hav proof.

Hahahaha so much anger.......

Smart guy, i repeat . ..continue believing anything you read without any questions , don't expect everyone to do the same ok?. I never said I had proof but I have every right to go through the report and question things that don't make sense to me unlike you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 12:21pm On May 18, 2017
vandalZA:
That's true something is not right with that surname. what comes in mind fake...... IDENTITY!!!

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 12:22pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha wanyela wena . I have no such phobia, I actually can't wait for the experience tongue grin grin

Lol don't lie you're scared as hell grin
Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Smart guy, i repeat . ..continue believing anything you read without any questions , don't expect everyone to do the same ok?. I never said I had proof but I have every right to go through the report and question things that don't make sense to me unlike you.

Dude you are wasting your time here, remember you are talking with people who read Mandela was exiled in Nigeria ,and they believe it . Why? well......because there are numerous articles written by Nigerian journalists and bloggers. Since the masses don't have proof it's a lie , they should take it as gospel and not even question when ? Why isn't this in his biography? Why no one except them knows this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Lekan1o1: 12:30pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha not angry..
Just telling u how to make use of ur very own sense dear.

Makes me remember a guy dat always say "S.A gals are very good looking but it seems some part of thier senses went down their asses" wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, S' African, Five Others Nabbed By The Indian Police For Drug Dealing by Tuksgrad(f): 12:31pm On May 18, 2017
Jayceon:
it ain't trigonometry.all you have to do is look at those pix and you tell if you see anybody that looks South African

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Gbagada Expressway, Punishes Fitness Enthusiasts (photo) / 10 Craziest Laws From Around The World| Must See / Mexican Police Arrest Deadly Gang Leader, Seized Gold-plated AR-15 Rifle(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.