Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) (79317 Views)

4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere / Real Estate Agent Arrested For Impersonating EFCC Chairman, Magu (PHOTO) / 5 Kenyan School Boys Sneak Into Girls' Hostel, Caught & Tied By Soldier (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by tballeyy(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2017
Rochas should legalise gay married for d people of Imo kwelu

5 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by es144000: 8:53pm On May 17, 2017
Nonsense!When Veejays are in abundance

2 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2017
kingthreatz:
The East had homosexuals even before Nigeria was colonized. Sodomy and lesbianism na their way

1 Like

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by monex(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2017
tribalism in Nigeria is just too much.

A crime that cuts across tribe and most peeps here are scandalising a particular tribe

In anonymous mode, people will show their true personalities. I wont be surprised if some of these peeps are friends of one in real life

3 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by babapressy(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2017
Na waah oooo

1 Like

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by wayne4loan: 8:56pm On May 17, 2017
PearlStreet:

Yesterday, I posted that the average ipod yoot uses his business as a front for his crimes because by default, they are criminals.
E.g
Coscharis = Money Laundering
Ifeanyi Ubah = Theft
Innoson = Forgery and tax evasion

There is no prison in the world where you would not find these descendants of Judas Iscariot there. As they are killing them in Indonesia, they are harvesting them in India.
bros cool down now .... Which kind brutality be this one

2 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
DO YOU KNOW ONE BISI ALIMI

Ogun State governor. cool
Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by translux(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2017
AWON OMO Igbo NAN TUN NI

3 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2017
Awon eyan Biafra the developers.

6 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by AworiLagosian: 8:59pm On May 17, 2017
Eleyii gidi gan o!

2 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 17, 2017
ugofr:
wetin dem no get....gay, Bi and Les.
hahaha iss like you are from owerri

3 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by Jabioro: 9:01pm On May 17, 2017
It is their 60% contribution ..he derived nothing from his gay prowl relationship except rituals returns.. something is behind his exploitation..

1 Like

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by ayomutu(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2017
tollyboy5:
Dem!dem! naso one ed1ot anambra man dey toast me 4 alaba market sad

Show me him shop he deserve to mob

1 Like

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by Aragon: 9:02pm On May 17, 2017
dainformant:
The operatives of the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested a 39 old man for sleeping with four secondary school boys he lured into gay relationship. The suspect, Victor Akagha, male, 39, from Owerri, Imo State living at 20, Mustapha Kosoko Street, Ijesha, Surulere was ambushed at the victim’s school, where he came to pick him with his car.

Akagha, a betnaija agent with several shops in Lagos had slept with three other teenagers before he was arrested by the operatives on 9th of May, 2017.

The suspect disclosed to investigators that he engaged his previous teenage lovers through Facebook, adding that after meeting, he took them to eateries where he treated them specially to all sorts of meals.

Akagba disclosed that he had been spending fortunes on his teenage lovers in order to make them feel comfortable and accede to his requests whenever he needed them.

He added that he bought new phones for them whenever he met any partner online. He explained that he bought an Infinnix Hot phone for his new partner, one Ikechi, 15, a secondary school pupil in Surulere, Lagos.

Ikechi told investigator that the suspect was to sleep with him when he was arrested.

The suspect has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, Yaba for further investigation.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/betnaija-agent-arrested-for-sleeping.html

One of the Deep points we might be missing from this post is How Materialism is fast Destroying the Nigerian Society. I mean what does a 15yrs old boy need that type of phone for? And where does he tell his Parents he got it from? As a Kid growing up in Nigeria, I dare not have such an expensive thing cos I would explain to my Parents where I got it from. And the Madman here says he spent a Fortune on the Kids when he looked like someone that could barely take care of himself. Going to school to defile people,s kids... I feel like throwing up

10 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2017
ugofr:
dem plenty for owerri.... I am not surprised
how do you know.?
Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2017
look at his stomach like a goat that just been roasted. pedophilia and gay, what a combination

3 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by omoikea(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2017
how do gays actually think

so i will now leave those soft things and decide to follow strong things. why na
Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by oscar4lyf(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2017
ugofr:

hmm do you stay in Owerri
Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 17, 2017
Umu rochas

2 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by adakoleagbenu: 9:10pm On May 17, 2017
SCID Panti, Yaba? E don be 4 d man. I'd rather be dumped in Sambisa

2 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by PearlStreet(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
but you guys are decendants of lucifer now the fallen angel awon skull miners oshi

At least, we can trace our ancestry.

You guys are beasts of no nation. Jew today, Judas tomorrow, Nigerian next tomorrow and Nigerian when caught with drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by olumohkz(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
Oloriburuku ni awon guys won yii Sa. If God had wanted same sex he wouldn't have created an Eve as Adam's partner. He would have simply created another Adam. I feel for those innocent boys he had initiated. This is the reason parents need to question their kids especially when they are seen with items they didn't buy for them. This is just too sad. Let him rot in jail please.

2 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by DSoj(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
Nnamdi kanu pipu. Hear say dem ram kanu yansh for prison.
I---Immoral
P--People
O--Of
B---Biara.

2 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
Yesterday, I posted that the average ipod yoot uses his business as a front for his crimes because by default, they are criminals.
E.g
Ifeanyi Ubah = Theft

There is no prison in the world where you would not find these descendants of Judas Iscariot there. As they are killing them in Indonesia, they are harvesting them in India.your heart is dead

2 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 17, 2017
iighozodic:

E.g
Ifeanyi Ubah = Theft

There is no prison in the world where you would not find these descendants of Judas Iscariot there. As they are killing them in Indonesia, they are harvesting them in India.
your heart is dead
Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 9:20pm On May 17, 2017
CliffordOrji:
Victor Akagha from Owerri, Imo State

Hahahahahahhahahaha..... grin grin
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki.... grin grin

Yonmirin and homosexuality...

3 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by ProWalker: 9:24pm On May 17, 2017
They've murdered ipob people on this thread grin
Abeg mod lock this thread to avoid further casualty grin

3 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by cricifixo: 9:25pm On May 17, 2017
Useless indeed, guess he learnt from d gay legend BISI ALIMI, an afonja grin and lord of the gays
yourexcellency:
Useless IPOB coming here to defile our youths...LET THEM SECEDE!

1 Like

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by tiger28: 9:26pm On May 17, 2017
PearlStreet:

E.g
Ifeanyi Ubah = Theft

Their young men will go extinct in the next 50 years if this trend continues.

3 Likes

Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 9:28pm On May 17, 2017
ugofr:
How you take know?
Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by biggiesmallz15(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2017
Ritual alert
Re: Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:35pm On May 17, 2017
angry undecided sad cheesy grin grin tongue cheesy wink sad FLATHEADSARECRIMINALS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.