Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge (49429 Views)

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by efepro(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2017
Lagos State governor, Akinwunmi Ambode on Wednesday commissioned the newly built flyover bridge and slip roads at Abule-Egba area of Lagos State.

According to Governor Ambode, the overhead bridge is expected to “eliminate the traffic jam usually experienced in the axis.”

Residents of the area who have been suffering traffic jam trooped to the scene to catch a glimpse of the new bridge.

More photos here: http://www.gistsstack.com/photos-newly-abule-egba-flyover-bridge/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by efepro(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2017

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by efepro(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2017
More>>>>>

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by efepro(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2017
more>>>>

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by coolcatty: 6:15pm On May 17, 2017
Ambode my guy..........God bless you man.

We the tax paying and law abiding Lagosians appreciate and love you....we are going to purchase your 2019 gubernatorial forms for you...you are a good man............God bless you once again for construction Okota-Amuwo road in less than 6months (a place inhabited by the gallant Igbos)...something that clownish talkative tribalist fashola couldn't do in 8years...you did it in 6months.........

God bless u over and over again....your government is a peaceful and prosperous one and we applaud your efforts....you have opened up Lagos and have rubbished all the inconsequential achievement of that tribalist fashola.

Ambo my Guy.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by legendsilver(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2017
God bless the governor

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by mannobi(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2017
Ambode the only real governor in Nigeria presently

25 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Jabioro: 6:22pm On May 17, 2017
Nice one.. remained ile epo, pleasure and some areas along Abeokuta before getting to gate ..to make it pleasurable driving.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Ajibel(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2017
coolcatty:
Ambode my guy..........God bless you man.

We the tax paying and law abiding Lagosians appreciate and love you....we are going to purchase your 2019 gubernatorial forms for you...you are a good man............God bless you once again for construction Okota-Amuwo road in less than 6months (a place inhabited by the gallant Igbos)...[s]something that clownish talkative tribalist fashola couldn't do in 8years[/s]...you did it in 6months.........

God bless u over and over again....your government is a peaceful and prosperous one and we applaud your efforts....you have opened up Lagos and [s]have rubbished all the inconsequential achievement of that tribalist fashola.[/s]

Ambo my Guy.

Very inconsequential. Becaue BRF didn't construct the roads, he is now a tribalist?

What would you call your state governor if after 8 years in office, didn't construct a road in your locality?

You didnt realise Ambode is simply continuing and improving on where BRF stopped. Fashola wont have completed every road in Lagos.

Say all you want about Fashola, his achievements and records in Lagos would continually speak for itself.

Quit hating sir!

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by coolcatty: 6:34pm On May 17, 2017
Ajibel:

Very inconsequential. Becaue BRF didn't construct the roads, he is now a tribalist?

What would you call your state governor if after 8 years in office, didn't construct a road in your locality?

You didnt realise Ambode is simply continuing and improving on where BRF stopped. Fashola wont have completed every road in Lagos.

Say all you want about Fashola, his achievements and records in Lagos would continually speak for itself.

Quit hating sir!

You are a novice .....Fashola is a certified time tested and stamped tribalist.....

Fashola keh??

you dont know jack...for you to say Amboe is improving where BRF stopped shows you don't even know jack about LASG.

Ambode is on fire...full throttle....no planting of flowers and inflating contracts....he is a good man

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by kunlexy1759(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2017
An achiever: gov. Ambode
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Ajibel(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2017
coolcatty:

You are a novice .....Fashola is a certified time tested and stamped tribalist.....

Fashola keh??

you dont know jack...for you to say Amboe is improving where BRF stopped shows you don't even know jack about LASG.

Ambode is on fire...full throttle....no planting of flowers and inflating contracts....he is a good man

Okay, you've accused Fashola of being a tribalist. Can you please list instances of such cases he has been tribalist in his discharge of duties as a Lagos governor?

Where you in Lagos before Fashola came on board? Did you know how Lagos was like?

For Ambode to be able to do all these is simply because of the foundation (solid one) that Fashola left behind. Agreed Fashola may have made mistakes along the way, but sir, even the Ambode you support or any opposition in Lagos state wont write Fashola off.

And yea, Fashola before he left said he wants a successor who would achieve in 4 years, what it took him 8 years to do. Therefore, Ambode being in full throttle is to the benefit of all Lagosians.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Sammiejokes(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2017
Ajibel:

Okay, you've accused Fashola of being a tribalist. Can you please list instances of such cases he has been tribalist in his discharge of duties as a Lagos governor?

Where you in Lagos before Fashola came on board? Did you know how Lagos was like?

For Ambode to be able to do all these is simply because of the foundation (solid one) that Fashola left behind. Agreed Fashola may have made mistakes along the way, but sir, even the Ambode you support or any opposition in Lagos state wont write Fashola off.

And yea, Fashola before he left said he wants a successor who would achieve in 4 years, what it took him 8 years to do. Therefore, Ambode being in full throttle is to the benefit of all Lagosians.
Don't reply the Igbos, they are ingrates, go to amuwon odofin, the interlocked roads was done by the afonja. the mono rail will benefit them more courtesy Fashola, until ambode completes that mono rail, he will not have my 100% support.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 17, 2017
I am using dz opportunity to invite all the ipob developers to witness dz special developmental project that is being lunched by our illustrious son from nnewi AKINWUNMI AMBODE

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by coolcatty: 6:58pm On May 17, 2017
Ajibel:

Many thanks for being civil....i appreciate that.

Kindly see my reasons below:

1) Deporting of Igbos and Hausas from Lagos.....i have never heard in my adult life that someone can be deported from his own country till fashola,a supposed lawyer did that.

2)Total neglect of all projects in Igbo dominated areas like festac,okota, amuwo odofin,satellite down to okoko...you need to see what Ambode has done in these areas in less than 2years.

Regards

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 17, 2017
I am using dz opportunity to invite all the ipob developers to witness dz special developmental project that is being lunched by our illustrious son from nnewi AKINWUNMI AMBODE
The ogbuefi of ibo land

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by coolcatty: 7:01pm On May 17, 2017
Onward4eva:
The ogbuefi of ibo land

who contributed the tax and levies used to construct the bridge?

Oga leave tribalism and commend Ambode...what concerns IPOB with this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Ajibel(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2017
coolcatty:

1) Deporting of Igbos and Hausas from Lagos.....i have never heard in my adult life that someone can be deported from his own country till fashola,a supposed lawyer did that.

2)Total neglect of all projects in Igbo dominated areas like festac,okota, amuwo odofin,satellite down to okoko...you need to see what Ambode has done in these areas in less than 2years.

Regards

1. I was expecting you to mention the deportation. Let's address this. Fashola explained what happened and what went wrong. He made it clear he didnt deport, he only repatriated back some people to their state of origin after communicating with the host state governor. Did you watch during his ministerial screening when this issue was asked? Did you know that in the presence of Senator Akpabio, he said Akpabio as the governor of Akwa Ibom also sent some destitutes loitering in his state back to Lagos and no one raised an eye-brow. Fashola has also done same to yorubas, but when it came to that of the Igbos, he was seen as evil.

2. You may be right because I dont stay in those areas but there were also areas dominated by the yorubas which Fashola's government couldn't touch. What do you expect the yorubas living there to say? For instance, Ikotun and large parts of Alimosho dominated by yorubas didnt get much attention, so is Fashola now being a tribalist on his own tribe?

I am yet to see a better reason why you think Fash is a tribalist. I was thinking you'll mention when Fash locked up one popular market dominated by the Igbos and Rochas had to intervene.

In governance, you do the greater good and without fear of being labeled as long as you know you're doing the right thing.

That's my submission sir

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Sexyjigga(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2017
Ol'boy, see thugs everywhere !
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by lanrefront1(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2017
Fashola is an Elitist not a tribalist

He does and redo several times roads in areas where the rich live and completely abandoned areas considered low class like Ikotun, Ejigbo, Isolo-NNPC, Agege, Ipaja-Ayobo road, ijaiye, abule -egba, Bariga etc

It was Ambode a grass root person who came and began to immediately fix all those roads.
God bless Governor Ambode

32 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by efepro(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2017
Sexyjigga:
My Hood...Was there today....Ol'boy,come see thugs everywhere !

Yea, the thugs must be from Iyana Ipaja and Agege, cos Abule-Egba is not known for thuggery.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by auntysimbiat(f): 11:06am On May 18, 2017
WATCH : Governor Ambode Dancing at Abule Egba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9uHndAMyUs

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by VirusOO7(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2017
coolcatty:

Regards

Truth is BRF set the pace for Lagos governors to follow...
1. he didnt only send Igbos and Hausa, he sent Yoruba's as well and with all manner of sincerity, majority of this Hausa's pollute lagos, come see them at Agege, wherever they dominate, they just pollute the whole, if Lagos has to reach that megacity dream and make it come alive, people have to leave either by force or by fire. there is no negociation about that.

2. Total neglect... all this places you mentioned ehn, they are far better than the ones that i will metion now and believe me, they are inhabited by yorubas. Agbara lagos side, Ajegunle (we dont even know if its lagos), iju-ishaga, ogba, some areas in ikeja, Agbado Ijaye and others.. Now compare, and even the present government isnt doing anything in this area's.

So it is should well sink that, the top administrations should not held responsible for not doing this and that in your community, the question you should be asking is WHERE IS OUR AREA CHAIRMAN AND COUNSELLOR, ARE THEY REPORTING YOUR PLIGHT TO THE GOVERNMENT.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT IS ABOUT YOU, YOU AND YOU.
tHANKS

mY OWN OPINIONS THOUGH...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by whitebeard(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2017
.I am having issues with ambode based on computer village and danfo..I believe there are other means to go about this issue than the ones he already proposed..!! I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 11:49am On May 18, 2017
Fashola really tried grin grin grin

But I am sure puff daddy governor would have increased the earlier approved budget in the final stages angry

Useless government
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by dlawseun(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2017
nice one big ups.....
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by AngelicBeing: 11:50am On May 18, 2017
Keneking:
Fashola really tried grin grin grin
Eko Onibaje cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Naijaarchive(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2017
USL...UNITED STATE OF LAGOS grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by realestniggah: 11:51am On May 18, 2017
maintenance is the key
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by holluphemydavid(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2017
Ambode is working even more dan d fed govt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 11:53am On May 18, 2017
Ambode For President 2023!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman / Yusuf Buhari Stuns In New Photo / Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.