Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (150174 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by zeusdgrt(m): 10:58pm On May 17, 2017
Active guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Alitair(m): 10:58pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:
Konji is a bastrd grin
grin i swear
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by derosario11(m): 11:00pm On May 17, 2017
the second version of Kemen and Tboss of bbnaija. the lady's dress was too tight and attracted the young man who lost himself completely.

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by mechanics(m): 11:00pm On May 17, 2017
haha, the man want to do by force o.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by seeniorboy(m): 11:00pm On May 17, 2017
Make that lady just turn and grab him rod now!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by femi4: 11:02pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:
Konji is a bastrd grin
I was expecting the popular comment
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by psalmson001: 11:02pm On May 17, 2017
Konji na bastard.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by ekensi01: 11:02pm On May 17, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Chai
There is god o
Penis can disgrace person shaa
But that girls cloth too tight and her legs too fine.
imagine what you said. $

she too d enjoy it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 17, 2017
When a man begin to reason with his groins

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Flintstone06(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2017
This is why am against orderliness in this Lagos brt model..

I prefer the molue entry style.. Window attack and co undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tintingz(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2017
I saw this on Facebook and I was like WTF!

The man is a totally a pervert, why can't he use his hand to press is prick inside or cover it, I wonder how come the girl didn't notice or was she enjoying it or what?! Maybe she was shy to turn back and give him hot slap.

The Yoruba words from the person videoing them said "he will not enter the bus" I don't get the context.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by PrinceFola(m): 11:06pm On May 17, 2017
Konji is a bastard I swear!!!!!! Eleyi ga gan ooo!! lolzzzzz!
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Mcowubaba: 11:06pm On May 17, 2017
hammer6:

It is really disgusting, see the way he is carrying it like pregnancy.

It is wrong on so many levels. Many will use his behaviour as justification for Sharia.

I[b]n the west, women and men share same toilet, everybody knows their boundaries[/b].

Just to enter buss and all this, in Africa, omo shame don leave am, dey catch me.

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Surd2121(m): 11:06pm On May 17, 2017
hammer6:

It is wrong on so many levels. Many will use his behaviour as justification for Sharia.

In the west, women and men share same toilet, everybody knows their boundaries.

Just to enter buss and all this, in Africa, omo shame don leave am, dey catch me.
inferiority complex at its peak

West, East, South and wherever, perverts full everywhere not only in Africa bro

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 11:06pm On May 17, 2017
Menace to society. ....that is a potential rapist right there. What a pervert.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by bonifieldstun(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2017
lol the bros dey tap current , make una free am na the bae self no complain self she is felling the rod of momo

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Mcowubaba: 11:07pm On May 17, 2017
hammer6:

In the west, women and men share same toilet, everybody knows their boundaries.

Which of the west undecided tell us the Country or province where you saw this or do you mean
South West, Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by ekensi01: 11:07pm On May 17, 2017
Well ladies do it to like pressing their front(even nothing dey there) on a guys body, more than 1hundred experiened.
Me too the take settle enjoy am especially at sec, sch. my class ladies the pretend but me na star everybody love me.

7 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by baddosky1: 11:08pm On May 17, 2017
Na dem na! The brown-roofers always disgracing themselves especially when they sight Igbo girls.

5 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Kingsley1000(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2017
SEX STARVED
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 17, 2017
Awon werey
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 17, 2017
I am not justify the guy on his action but many that are castigating him especially guys are doing terrible things than this. However, since the guy knows his weakness, he should have tie his prick with one of his legs to avoid public disgrace

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by banmee(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2017
This is normal in a country where people don't respect other people's personal space/bubble. You get that close in a normal society and they will knock you the phuck out. In the U.S, people will be on a queue and you would think the queue does not exist. You get too close to someone and you might get in serious trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 11:10pm On May 17, 2017
Igbo man.....obviously!

8 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 17, 2017
they guy must surely be a nairalander

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 17, 2017
Daylight groping grin

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by TrapHedges(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2017
Lqck of sex
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Maski87: 11:11pm On May 17, 2017
Please this man should contact me make I pay for him olosho,08034321212.

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by taayourty(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2017
The man had erection which can happen to sensitive person. He should have use his hand to control the 'something' instead of trying to hide it and thereby causing nuisance.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by ahamonyeka(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2017
Na camera man you be? so ,you just concentrate dey snap the guy.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 11:13pm On May 17, 2017
I think those videoing him said they won't allow him enter the bus

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.