Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (150426 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by baddosky1: 11:14pm On May 17, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Igbo man.....obviously!

He is afonja. Can't you see how he is looking like Obj (ape)

8 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by 1miccza: 11:15pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:
Konji is a bastrd grin
A very serious bastard
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by stevenson007: 11:16pm On May 17, 2017
If na me, I will use my hands adjust the thing in between my legs,,,, simple as that...
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 11:17pm On May 17, 2017
leofab:
Useless peadopholic afonja..or better still Akpan.

You are a waste of your parents' investments... You can't even spell. You are a PEDOPHILE/ PAEDOPHILE by the way.

Hope you know you are registered on the platform of an "Afonja" and he is getting richer with your stupidity.

12 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by 1miccza: 11:17pm On May 17, 2017
The guy was almost kemening her.

4 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by ziga: 11:17pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa
Walahi if na me I will do the same.

See the way the girl yansh set for that gown

This body no be wood, you can not carry a sumptuous something like that and man pikin preek no go tap small current.

(I truly wish he was standing behind the girl standing behind him... That one's yansh is a gift to mankind and it is round like Potiskum beans)

No worry... If gay man see you sef, and him decide to hammer by force. It is allowed.

As you don talk, body no be wood na.

With your fine legs!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by lepasharon(f): 11:18pm On May 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Which of the west undecided tell us the Country or province where you saw this or do you mean
South West, Nigeria

France does.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 11:18pm On May 17, 2017
baddosky1:

He is afonja. Can't you see how he is looking like Obj (ape)

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by ChiefSweetus: 11:18pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa
Walahi if na me I will do the same.

This body no be wood, you can not carry a sumptuous something like that and man pikin preek no go tap small current.

(I truly wish he was standing behind the girl standing behind him... That one's yansh is round like Potiskum beans; infact it is a gift to mankind)
Where is the nyash? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by 1miccza: 11:19pm On May 17, 2017
For all I care that might just be his loose belt misbehaving but if it isn't, then my guy doesn't understand the meaning of the word self control

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2017
If that can happen in public, imagine the harm if it's in secret
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by toseen7: 11:22pm On May 17, 2017
Kemenization... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 11:23pm On May 17, 2017
derosario11:
the second version of Kemen and Tboss of bbnaija. the lady's dress was too tight and attracted the young man who lost himself completely.

You must be 90 years old, Sir if you say that ancient looking egg-headed pervert is a YOUNG man shocked shocked shocked, No offense!

4 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Mcowubaba: 11:24pm On May 17, 2017
lepasharon:

France does.
Are you sure, some Nairalanders are in France ooooo...

Nairalanders are very informed people, you don't just say anything false and get away with it....
Lemme believe you, as I have limited knowledge about France

Anyway, I know USA, UK, Canada, Germany etc don't have unisex toilets as a normal feature, except in some places and cases.
There was even an issue (sometime ago in USA) with regards to the LGBT community, on which particular toilet the should use
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 17, 2017
iffa peel you dirty slap.

the girl noticed but was too embarrassed to talk
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 11:26pm On May 17, 2017
1miccza:
For all I care that might just be his loose belt misbehaving but if it isn't, then my guy doesn't understand the meaning of the word self control

What type of belt is that, made from elephant's hide?
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 17, 2017
I'm more concerned with whoever recorded the video. .. Following random people upandan lagos queue cos u want to document that bastard called 'konji'. #WehdonSir

3 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Ayoh101(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2017
but na jeans trouser him wear na, so how it come take shootout like that?

3 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by baba4thegehs: 11:27pm On May 17, 2017
All this guy's with sledgehammer rod! All he just needed to do was to get close to her, have a body contact with her and in the rest is puzzled in his mind.

He may have even slept with her in his mind and cum while standing at that spot.

A female friend once narrated how she took a bike with another passenger, she was sitting in front while the guy was sitting behind her, dude came down halfway and by the time she got to her destination she realised the guy had cum all over backside. grin
She felt embarrassed.

Too many mundane endeavours in our world

3 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by chemystery: 11:29pm On May 17, 2017
geekybabe:
Kemens pple grin
i love geekybabes, can we roll?
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Zulu212: 11:29pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa, somebody can not tap current in peace without aproko people on his matter again undecided

Walahi if na me and most of the guys on NL we will do the same.

(I truly wish he was standing behind the girl standing behind him... That one's yansh is round like Potiskum beans; infact it is a gift to mankind)
bilive me that man must be an Afonja...

4 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2017
The girl is enjoying it too

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by iamabundance(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2017
Hmm. Such are rapists
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Kingsley1000(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2017
HE SHOULD GET LAID ASAP
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by wilson3587: 11:36pm On May 17, 2017
http://Www.smilenaija.com
#5000-#10000
#10000-20000
Very sure
Smilenaija rule the world
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 11:37pm On May 17, 2017
tonytony208:
The girl is enjoying it too

Hope if it was your sister, wife, daughter or mother, you would say the same wink

What you don't want for your family, don't wish for others. Your female relatives enjoy perverts rubbing genitals on their butt?

SAY NO TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by DNA9(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2017
leofab:
Useless peadopholic afonja..or better still Akpan.

You are still uneducated?

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Alphyno: 11:42pm On May 17, 2017
Lol grin Konji na Bastard grin

Upon say na Jean-Trouser him wear, his Penis Still draw it up to that level grin .

Despite the Hardness and Thickness of Jeans, his Casava Still Refused to Hear Word...

Some People seriously need deliverance, I mean directly from God Himself ;DD grin ;DD

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by ejanla077: 11:43pm On May 17, 2017
most of the people talking rubbish didn't watch d video... I'm still searching for wat d guy did... stupid op. na so una dey spoil people name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 17, 2017
Men are dogs. That man is a rapis.t in the making.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by GoldEnyong(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2017
Punctual:
This innocent man is only trying to close the gap between them wink
wink
Punctual:
This innocent man is only trying to close the gap between them wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.