Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (150470 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52am On May 18, 2017
kenonze:
Sad.
But I guess the lady sensed that yet she couldn't land him hot slap o

probably d lady ws also enjoying it....

bt in btw,jst look@ur dp....hw cn only u carry those LUCUBUS...is it nt wickiidness

There is luv in sharing ooo oooo in za oza rum

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by EmeeNaka: 6:54am On May 18, 2017
YelloweWest:
U are as sick as the bastard. Perverts everywhere? Nigeria is one of the worst must unsafe places for women.

I'm usa people wearing bikinis stand on queues this sort of rubbish dose not happen because the men are programmed to know that even if a woman is naked in front of us you can't touch her. But her our men are sexually out of control and lack discipline
What the man did was not illegal. The girl put on a tight and attractive cloth. You can't push anyone and tell the person where to fall. The man did not molest the girl,he was just standing on the queue and admiring the girl.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by sylve11: 6:55am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa, somebody can not tap current in peace without aproko people on his matter again undecided

Walahi if na me and most of the guys on NL we will do the same.
See the way the girl yansh set for that gown

This body no be wood, you can not carry a sumptuous something like that, place it within reach and man pikin preek no go tap small current.

(I truly wish he was standing behind the girl standing behind him... That one's yansh is round like Potiskum beans; infact it is a gift to mankind)

aha! grin cool
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Donnyboy(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER... I Shot it with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQod%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by enomakos(m): 6:57am On May 18, 2017
kenonze:
Sad.
she is a good manner lady,she just didn't want to embarrassed the man

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by NightKing21: 7:00am On May 18, 2017
winter is here

All men must die

valar moughulis....

informant001:
A man was caught on camera embarrassing himself publicly in broad daylight. While waiting on a queue for a bus in Lagos, the man decided to move closer to the lady in his front, "ensuring" that his manh00d touched its target (which was the lady's backside)...

Even as the lady who appeared to have noticed what was going on moved forward -the man still moved closer while being erect as a huge bulge was visibly seen in his trousers.. such an embarrassment.

The video which was shared on Facebook yesterday has raked over 160,000 views and thousands of shares as online users have blasted the man for the shameless act.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-what-man-was-caught-doing-to-lady.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m08kVybPNxI
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:11am On May 18, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Potential rapist..im PLICK go big oo..I fit bet say im never knack since buhari enter power

Hmmmmmm

One of the most craziest comment here

Bring the man to my house, make him come knack

But, why mention Buhari?
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by needhelp2: 7:12am On May 18, 2017
Good morning everyone. please I still need someone to help.Me.out ..I need a car to work with on uber/taxify platform.. I am a certified driver on both platform. please help me out as there is no job forthcoming.Thanks. 08091959857
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18am On May 18, 2017
EmeeNaka:
What the man did was not illegal. The girl put on a tight and attractive cloth. You can't push anyone and tell the person where to fall. The man did not molest the girl,he was just standing on the queue and admiring the girl.

This is why rape occurs, people like this who blame the victims instead of themselves are the reason for rape, incest, and other sexual crimes.

My friend, send me PM, you will be given a psychologist and a counselor that will help you avoid raping or you might end up in jail soon

Mods, rapist alert, this is serious.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by emmydex(m): 7:18am On May 18, 2017
FROTTEURISM is the name of this condition. It is a disorder of sexual preference
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:23am On May 18, 2017
sukkot:
yall tripping. the guy didnt do anything.

Now I see why Muslims support Sharia law. Id women stood in their own cue and men likewise this sort of thing and all this stupid excuses for it that I'm reading wouldn't be possible

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nature8(m): 7:24am On May 18, 2017
informant001:
A man was caught on camera embarrassing himself publicly in broad daylight. While waiting on a queue for a bus in Lagos, the man decided to move closer to the lady in his front, "ensuring" that his manh00d touched its target (which was the lady's backside)...

Even as the lady who appeared to have noticed what was going on moved forward -the man still moved closer while being erect as a huge bulge was visibly seen in his trousers.. such an embarrassment.

The video which was shared on Facebook yesterday has raked over 160,000 views and thousands of shares as online users have blasted the man for the shameless act.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-what-man-was-caught-doing-to-lady.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m08kVybPNxI

cheesy
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Preciousseed(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2017
After someone will tell me that indecent dressing is the reason for rape or molestation. now tell me what is indecent in this girl's dressing? such a modest girl on skirt and blouse... the kind of women dressing I admire and respect a lot! This guy is simply a pervert with pervert mind. Maybe he lusted after the girl. He could have changed position or put a call across to someone. Something that will just take his mind off the lady!

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by uju22(f): 7:31am On May 18, 2017
This man is surely a Rapist which kind stupid konji be dat, biko

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by sukkot: 7:34am On May 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Now I see why Muslims support Sharia law. Id women stood in their own cue and men likewise this sort of thing and all this stupid excuses for it that I'm reading wouldn't be possible

am saying tho, the guy didnt even touch the woman. if he did she would have looked back

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Ngokafor(f): 7:35am On May 18, 2017
Stallione:
Taaa,if i hear say the girl no no say di...c.k dey smoosh her tin mek biafra no stand.She is just enjoying n wishes it penetrates deeply.Some girls are like dat too,i cnt forget easily one day i entered bus,a girl with big n seductive bo...obs was sitting beside me n was pressing it hard on me.After a while i noticed the ni...pp..les got hard,shyness could not let me ask her wot she was doing. grin

....This horrible behaviour of most of you usually lands you in jail abroad...The American that tongue lashed Nigerians was spot on..

...The average Nigerian cant tell between right and wrong anymore..Its a national tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by mentor40(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2017
But the did not complain
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Ngokafor(f): 7:43am On May 18, 2017
YelloweWest:
Nigeria is riddled with perverts.

This country is one of the most unsafe places for a female second only to India.

May God help our men... this is disgusting

...Go read what an American wrote about Nigerians and why he hates them...It is in crime section....He was spot on..

...The average Nigerian is so morally bankrupt they cant tell what is right and wrong again...These men carry their rotten views,outlook and appalling behaviour abroad,gets thrown in jail,then turns around to blame 'racism'..Terrible set of people

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:46am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

You sound really daft, I can assure you that you are just one erection away from groping a stranger to some hairy guy groping your backside in jail.

Comment of the day... Bravo indeed

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by faruqbashar: 7:47am On May 18, 2017
Join me and let's discuss the latest trends on the internet @ https://socialmediatrend2017./2017/05/17/menaretrash/
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Uptown7(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2017
kenonze:
Sad.
Spot on. She sensed the rod right there. She's not a drama queen else she would have reacted especially after seeing the old perverted face of the dude.

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by pato1(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2017
See his face like Boko Haram members...
Joystick be like Iroko tree, touching the lady and she can't feel it abi
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Sirpercy: 8:05am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa, somebody can not tap current in peace without aproko people on his matter again undecided

Walahi if na me and most of the guys on NL we will do the same.
See the way the girl yansh set for that gown

This body no be wood, you can not carry a sumptuous something like that, place it within reach and man pikin preek no go tap small current.

(I truly wish he was standing behind the girl standing behind him... That one's yansh is round like Potiskum beans; infact it is a gift to mankind)

have selfcontrol buddy,its simple.

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06am On May 18, 2017
hammer6:
After they will say their leaders is the problem. Wat he did to that lady is called sexual harrassment.

Some men are shameless. Can u just imagine, a grown ass man doing dat in broad day light.

Wat is he, an animal?
I wonder what dat guy would do to that lady if there was no one in sight. Lol
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Reference(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Go read what an American wrote about Nigerians and why he hates them...It is in crime section....He was spot on..

...The average Nigerian is so morally bankrupt they cant tell what is right and wrong again...These men carry their rotten views,outlook and appalling behaviour abroad,gets thrown in jail,then turns around to blame 'racism'..Terrible set of people

Hey, cut it out. Started with Nigerians and then ended with Nigerian men. Are Nigerian women not equally bringing shame to Nigeria, prostituting all over Europe and Asia. If it comes to crimes of sexuality both men and women are equally guilty and Nigerians are no more peverse than other nationals. You are angry simply because in this case the male organ is more prominent and visible when aroused. I have and I'm sure many men have noticed women pressing on them with aroused body parts but hardly any will make a fuss about it. It is clearly wrong and reprehensible but it is certainly not a Nigerian only thing and tragic to think it is a Nigerian male thing in tne context of the whole world. If you hang around racists, its your cup of tea. Every nation has issues. I can speak of Americans and their drug and murdering gun culture which the country as a whole tolerates. And their sexual peversion is second to none.

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by hodusglobal(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Chai
There is god o
Penis can disgrace person shaa
But that girls cloth too tight and her legs too fine.
I sensed that the guy go always dey drink agunmu and agbo Jedi Jedi, alee, afato, opa iwaju, opa eyin, ogidiga, kick & start, baby oku, kogbebe and so on.... grin
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Stallione(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

....This horrible behaviour of most of you usually lands you in jail abroad...The American that tongue lashed Nigerians was spot on..

...The average Nigerian cant tell between right and wrong anymore..Its a national tragedy.
Id..iot,who are u refering as "you", do u even read wot i wrote very well?
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by MOSICATED5(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2017
Another Kemen spotted
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by dialayus(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2017
But this is uncalled for. Tame your man hood before your man hood tame you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51am On May 18, 2017
sukkot:
am saying tho, the guy didnt even touch the woman. if he did she would have looked back

He did
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by jsb(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2017
It seems the girl too waa enjoying the deal..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.