Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

When You Beg For Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Beg For Love (48555 Views)

Beggars Corner, What Can You Beg For? / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Beg For Love by toseen7: 12:42am On May 19, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
There are no few occasions. Love is ALWAYS unbalanced in a relationship.

No partner's love for each other can be equal

2 Likes

Re: When You Beg For Love by OluDare01(m): 1:39am On May 19, 2017
Yeah right
omooba969:

Never say never. Better days are ahead. smiley
Re: When You Beg For Love by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:04am On May 19, 2017
MissCuppy:
Its true but the heart wants what it wants.

Just that when your heart controls your head, you are in serious problem.

4 Likes

Re: When You Beg For Love by Successobed(m): 2:05am On May 19, 2017
Omotayor123:
You're Right OP. but the problem is people finds "moving on" to be very difficult (I agree it is). but begging and hopping is Not the solution.

Once we are determined it's won't be as hard as we think.

sure, you will cry, feel frustrated and all...but pls. don't beg for love, it's not worth it.

With, Patience, Prayer And Perseverance, the Right Partner will definitely come. wink
you dey find right partner?
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 2:18am On May 19, 2017
omooba969:

I don't gerrit.

People who didn't grow up surrounded by love won't be able to identify it even if it ended at their doorstep an insatiable appetite for women is something even love cannot cure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Beg For Love by omooba969(m): 2:20am On May 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

People who didn't grow up surrounded by love won't be able to identify it even if it ended at their doorstep an insatiable appetite for women is something even love cannot cure

Why u still up, u ok?
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 2:23am On May 19, 2017
omooba969:

Why u still up, u ok?
recording it's the best time for minimal noise around
Re: When You Beg For Love by omooba969(m): 2:24am On May 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:
recording it's the best time for minimal noise around

Nice. smiley

Smoking? grin
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 2:26am On May 19, 2017
omooba969:

Nice. smiley

Smoking? grin

Nope and don't think it's any of your business now or are we trolling today actually just logged on to reply you

Wisdom is wisdom don't fear a wise woman that you have to paint her a certain way

@Topic

Immaturity is also a hindrance to loving a man
Re: When You Beg For Love by omooba969(m): 2:29am On May 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Nope and don't think it's any of your business now or are we trolling today

Calm down darlinggrin

Guess I tapped the wrong button...have fun smiley
Re: When You Beg For Love by omooba969(m): 2:31am On May 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Nope and don't think it's any of your business now or are we trolling today actually just logged on to reply you

Wisdom is wisdom don't fear a wise woman that you have to paint her a certain way

You're taking it too far love, may I know you better plz? smiley
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 2:33am On May 19, 2017
omooba969:

Calm down darlinggrin

Guess I tapped the wrong button...have fun smiley

It's the second time just thought I should be frank with you my private life has nothing to do with the topic but you choose to go there cause you have nothing better to contribute
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 2:35am On May 19, 2017
omooba969:

You're taking it too far love, may I know you better plz? smiley

Omoba Toh bad
Re: When You Beg For Love by omooba969(m): 2:36am On May 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

It's the second time just thought I should be frank with you my private life has nothing to do with the topic but you choose to go there cause you have nothing better to contribute

Hey c'mmon, take it easy love, 'was only messing with you. wink

Ok, I apologize...'m sorry.

2 Likes

Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 2:37am On May 19, 2017
omooba969:

Hey c'mmon, take it easy love, 'was only messing with you. wink

Ok, I apologize...'m sorry.
Thank you sorry too if you jega me I will Osinbajo you

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by omooba969(m): 2:39am On May 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Thank you sorry too if you jega me I will Osinbajo you

Funnysmiley, may I know you better then...plzzz?
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 2:41am On May 19, 2017
omooba969:

Funnysmiley, may I know you better then...plzzz?

What will you like to know ?
Re: When You Beg For Love by omooba969(m): 2:43am On May 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

What will you like to know ?

Number, email will get us there quicker. smiley

DM if u like.
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 2:46am On May 19, 2017
omooba969:

Number, email will get us there quicker. smiley

DM if u like.

Send me a DM Don't even know how to send one just really like posting haven't sent one
Re: When You Beg For Love by omooba969(m): 2:49am On May 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Send me a DM Don't even know how to send one just really like posting haven't sent one

Did you get it?
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 2:50am On May 19, 2017
omooba969:

Did you get it?
I did
Re: When You Beg For Love by omooba969(m): 3:07am On May 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:
I did

Sent u an email.
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 3:08am On May 19, 2017
omooba969:

Sent u an email.
I've replied
Re: When You Beg For Love by Masterclass32: 3:44am On May 19, 2017
Nice one, op.

Absolutely true.

Relationships go through challenges once in a while, but when there's continuous pain, anguish and a feeling of bending over backwards just to make it work, especially when the person you're dealing with seems without conscience, does not respect your feelings, only comes to you when they need something, its best to move on. It might not be very easy but its necessary. Don't waste valuable time on toxic relationships. The person may just be using your feelings for them against you, or the person may even be a Psychopath - people with a total incapacity to feel love, remorse etc. There's no greater way to waste time than trying to love such a person.

If a relationship feels like torture, it probably is.

10 Likes

Re: When You Beg For Love by doyinbaby(f): 4:13am On May 19, 2017
cuteme88:
Infact ehhhhh! Is like u are even talking to me directly. I ended My first relationship of 3yrs because it so seems like i was the one trying to make the relationship work, and it turns out to be a one-sided relationship thing. I do the calling,texting and check up on my guy i just like what's all this? Na me toast am abi na him come toast me? If he loves me as he claim make him too dey try reach out to me. And now i just ended another relationship of 2yrs because of the same issue. I till do the calling, texting and check up. Imagine calling your Man to say hello after 3months of no communication and he says I'm busy will call u back! And u till have to wait another 3months for his so called statement of calling u back Chei! Na u come and find me. I never ask to be in a relationship with u, na me till go dey call, text and even try to reach out to u. I no fit shout oooh jawe! Kilode

Thanks for the article.
oh....sorry dear...God will comfort you....I am also experiencing heartbreak but I will move on.....Try to move on my dear....it is well

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by MiMiakpet(m): 4:28am On May 19, 2017
Bros you finish work abeg... You nailed it
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 4:52am On May 19, 2017
It's no pride, i don't woo a lady twice!...if the CHEMISTRY ain't mutually magnetic, let it slide!

3 Likes

Re: When You Beg For Love by Atlantia(f): 5:06am On May 19, 2017
Hmmm... I've always known this... guess I just needed a reminder.
Nice write-up op.
Re: When You Beg For Love by ifeanyi83(m): 5:06am On May 19, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
There are no few occasions. Love is ALWAYS unbalanced in a relationship.

No partner's love for each other can be equal

Spot on bro. Spot on. You just nailed it.

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by ifeanyi83(m): 5:13am On May 19, 2017
cuteme88:
Infact ehhhhh! Is like u are even talking to me directly. I ended My first relationship of 3yrs because it so seems like i was the one trying to make the relationship work, and it turns out to be a one-sided relationship thing. I do the calling,texting and check up on my guy i just like what's all this? Na me toast am abi na him come toast me? If he loves me as he claim make him too dey try reach out to me. And now i just ended another relationship of 2yrs because of the same issue. I till do the calling, texting and check up. Imagine calling your Man to say hello after 3months of no communication and he says I'm busy will call u back! And u till have to wait another 3months for his so called statement of calling u back Chei! Na u come and find me. I never ask to be in a relationship with u, na me till go dey call, text and even try to reach out to u. I no fit shout oooh jawe! Kilode

Thanks for the article.

Fact remains that in relationships, expression of love and affection can never be balanced. Always have that at the back of your mind. Someday you could be the one at the receiving end of "excessive" love...

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by sirusX(m): 5:25am On May 19, 2017
nkemdi89:
It's not easy to move on especially when you love that person duely and no any other person can match the standard of the person. Most times its obsession and dealing with obsession is tantamount to flushing poison off your system, it just won't go, no matter how hard you try, and when you build this notion around you of not settling for less it makes it more difficult. The bottom line is severe depression, regrets, illusion, hatred . continue to try and when you don't succeed please learn to cry it all out .
Reminds me of a past memory when I found it hard to move on cz I believed there was nothing better elsewhere.
I guess twas cz of how great things started out, and when she changed, I kept holding on to a memory of something that once was...wishing I could get that back.
Fast forward years down the line, I understand things better and wouldn't feel much if someone turns cold or walks away...cz it only means that special person is still out there

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.