Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,341 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) (41058 Views)

"How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) / Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:38pm On May 17, 2017
sad
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by realnas(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2017
I hope they have taken down the beast's name and service number ,contact a human rights organization and file a billion naira lawsuit against the nigerian navy that way the will take measures to control their personnel

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by AfonjaRepublic(f): 10:39pm On May 17, 2017
See the tiny thing
In naval uniform.. .
He should come ND fight me..
I will use my left boobs and slap
His brains back to factory settings.

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Viking007(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2017
AfonjaRepublic:
See the tiny thing
In naval uniform.. .
He should come ND fight me..
I will use my left boobs and slap
His brains back to factory settings.
cheesy
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 17, 2017
Nkem4040:
You can tell he is an afonja by his appearance, beating a fellow afonja. Have you noticed most military people who beat up civilians are mostly Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas? You will never see an Igbo officer or soldier do this...hardly.

At your age... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Gentlesniper(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2017
this is one of the idiots giving the Nigerian Millitary a bad name. take the idiot to the creeks in niger delta let him go and form bruce lee there.
and btw, this guy isnt an officer mr op,
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 17, 2017
Is only in Africa that the military harass civilian a sign of a developing country elsewhere you don't see the military mixing up with the civilian population if they do they are very civil and in the face of provocation they're are highly professional
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Frederick2017: 10:55pm On May 17, 2017
This soldier boy is not worth wearing that uniform. He is a disgrace to the Military. Oya, NP teach him the way and manner.
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Daddybright1986(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2017
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by pokipoki: 10:56pm On May 17, 2017
OP, please learn to differentiate between a rating and an officer. If you are unable, please call them personnel. The guy in question is a rating and not an officer.
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 17, 2017
grin
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by macaranta(m): 10:58pm On May 17, 2017
Who Dash am officer? angry
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by NaijaBlend: 11:06pm On May 17, 2017
Obviously back to millitary era!
Impunity! Impunity!! Impunity!!!
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 11:06pm On May 17, 2017
He thinks his above the law, he must be punished.
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by greatbrian(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
A power drunk naval rating brutalized a security officer who works at Tasty Fried Chicken in Lagos state for directing him on where to park his car.

In a video shared online by Zuwairat Asekome, the naval officer who was almost lynched by an angry mob - said the security officer 'talked to him anyhow' while advising him not to block others' car with his own.

Zuwairat wrote; I have met very senior officers they're respectful and polite, why are these ratings so head strong and are so irrational!

It will interest you to know that this guy didn't try to hit this rating back, what really irked me was he focused his blows on the boy's mouth despite blood sputtering off this officer didn't stop, I was just about to get into my car then all of a sudden blood was everywhere, at first I thought he had injured the officer then I took a closer look it was the TFC security man bleeding.

Of course we refused to let the officer get away until we called the police and they showed up. Then he was rude to an officer way higher in rank and a woman, at least I expected him to greet her in an Esprit de Corp manner rather he was rude, in my opinion the Police Lady was actually trying to save him from being lynched because the crowd tried to force him to take the boy to the hospital to treat him.

Source:http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/video-naval-rating-brutalizes-tasty.html

http //www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB073XowN4U

U like espirit the corp manner? What has espirit the corp has to do with a soldier. Arm of rubbish? They shud hv lynched him and see how many confused civilian will pay for it. And u call dz brutality Oga o........... Even the bastard feels he must bleed as per he has blood in excess and his mother feel his blood is useful. What I see the rating did their was light massage. He shud hv damaged the cadet so the confused press will have smfin to wail abt. Modified: for those who are fuming with rage abt my comment don't get it twisted its one of those moments in a young soldier life wen he feels on top of the world and perhaps he never knew he was going hard on the guy. I don't support damaging civilian but black market is allowed. And for any military personnel who will read dz or cadets. Pls damage civilians call for arty when necessary and know when to tactically thin out without wawarising the uniform. Just help yourself n don't be the one to get caught like that mumu in uniform. ntin is sweeter than doing job with ur civilian culprit

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by larica69: 11:08pm On May 17, 2017
Nigerians wake up! That naval rating ought to have been arrested. There is provision for citizens arrest in the Constitution. Citizens arrest is a situation where civilians can arrest and detain any unruly or dangerous element until the arrival of uniformed police officers.

In this case someone's life was on the line right at his duty post. If I happened to be there that naval rating would've sat on the floor with hands tired behind until the arrival of the police.
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by timilehin95(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2017
No be 2day i know say Navy brutal pass army sad

My military guyz don't take shit
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Airforce52: 11:11pm On May 17, 2017
When will you guys learn on Nairaland Every person in uniform is not an officer that is a misleading statement officers no dey do this kind of thing
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by dikeizu1(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2017
Stupid just entered navy with school cert through recruitment,I think the best punishment for that idiot is sambisa
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by willibounce1(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2017
If them sack this one now, him go follow dey complain say job no dey
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by drezzyx(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2017
Now am beginning to lose my respect for soldiers. The only thing they know how to do is fight and beat innocent and harmless citizens. Bunch of cowards!!! come and beat me am in the air
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:22pm On May 17, 2017
Smh

He should have been stripped naked.he's still arguing
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by madgoat(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2017
I hope the Navy Ogas will act on this video and punish that useless rating
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Habeyy(m): 11:32pm On May 17, 2017
See the ugly looking bastard.I felt so bad for that my security guard

I tire for my country where people do the opposite of what is expected of them... cry am so depressed
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by xboyelyusuf(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2017
Okay Permit me to clear a misconception here.There is a huge difference btw "officer" and a rating or soldier in terms of hierarchy in all the armed services.
And why we continue to have this continues brutalization of ppl by military soldiers whether army ,navy or airforce is basically from the brutal training system that the Nigerian trg institutions are.When you train ppl by brutality and barbarism you won't expect them to behave differently in their actions and judgements. So to change this we have to work it out from how this soldiers are being trained.
On the contrary, the officer training systems to some (not perfect) extent teaches professionalism and respect for others.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:35pm On May 17, 2017
he's a small tout sha. buhari govt tire me, I wan go my village .
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by dview001(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2017
greatbrian:

U like espirit the corp manner? What has espirit the corp has to do with a soldier. Arm of rubbish? They shud hv lynched him and see how many confused civilian will pay for it. And u call dz brutality Oga o........... Even the bastard feels he must bleed as per he has blood in excess and his mother feel his blood is useful. What I see the rating did their was light massage. He shud hv damaged the cadet so the confused press will have smfin to wail abt. Modified: for those who are fuming with rage abt my comment don't get it twisted its one of those moments in a young soldier life wen he feels on top of the world and perhaps he never knew he was going hard on the guy. I don't support damaging civilian but black market is allowed. And for any military personnel who will read dz or cadets. Pls damage civilians call for arty when necessary and know when to tactically thin out without wawarising the uniform. Just help yourself n don't be the one to get caught like that mumu in uniform. ntin is sweeter than doing job with ur civilian culprit
for your mind now u have a brain....for your info u don't

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by greatbrian(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2017
SIRmanjar:

So na dis rubbish u get to talk about this oppression baa?If you try bloody civilian like me ehh! the kain slap you go collect must make you see red star wey pass a million stars in the sky and the wan wey dem hang for soldier shoulder..Riff raff

To or. Uve spoken well...... I guess the word riff raff z a bad adjective for me. Try smfin more appaling
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by greatbrian(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2017
dview001:
for your mind now u have a brain....for your info u don't

Tnx for that. Only kids exchange words on social media and as far as I know in the civil word dia z freedom of expression. So I don't know y u r pained u cud hv saved ur sef the mb by paddling ur canoe. Toor. U r welcome bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Yahoo Yahoo Apprentice In Ibadan Bags Six Months Imprisonment (Photo) / 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.