Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? - Travel Ads (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (196996 Views)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2013
esosa4real:

Thanks for this post, i am considering Allworld tho but please do you know if they can successfully ship a car-part item such as "window glass" and car lights successfully from ilinois to lagos??
This would be my first time and cant stand receiving a breakable item or it being stolen.

Lastly, why nobody considering the BIGGER guys like Fedex,UPS, DHL?? or are they very expensive?? Because i think our goods would be safer with them or what do you guys think??
Bro, with Allworld, you have no problem at all. your packages will arrive as u expect them to. They remain undisputed

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by esosa4real(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2013
thanks chuks, please whats their link to website! let me check it out and contact them
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2013
esosa4real: thanks chuks, please whats their link to website! let me check it out and contact them
www.allworldinternational.com they ve a bad website, but their services are nice

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Mfesieugbiu: 4:50am On Jul 31, 2013
I must say I don't know which is the cheapest company for shipping from USA To Nigeria. I only experienced from China to USA. That time I chose Goway Logistics, which is really the cheapest and professional freight forwarder China.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by iluvweed(m): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2013
@anochuks08,

Have you tried Allworld recently?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by babakk2(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
iluvweed: @anochuks08,

Have you tried Allworld recently?
how much do they ship per kg from us to nigeria and what is the duration of the shippment. Thanx
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
babakk2:
how much do they ship per kg from us to nigeria and what is the duration of the shippment. Thanx
ya @ iluvweed, i just recieved a package from them last week and they charge $3.85 per lb. Duration is 7 working days
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by esosa4real(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
anochuks08: www.allworldinternational.com they ve a bad website, but their services are nice

na wah oh, allworld website almost won make me change ma mind, nor vex! A website speaks a lot of a biz na....i build professional websites, they should consult my services......lol!

Anywys I will give them a try soon. Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by worldtraveller: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
seekdel: Hello all,
I have been doing Air freight with PSI Shipping for a while now and they have been doing fine. Any other PSI customer in the house? Please share your experience. smiley

I think I may have been swindled by PSI. I gave them consignment two weeks ago which should have arrived today, I called the number in Nigeria and was told they'd never heard of my company. I then got an email from them a few minutes later saying Nahco was on strike causing delays to all customers in Nigeria. I emailed back asking to collect my goods from their depot in LA as Nahco are definitely not on strike today 9th September 2013, got no response sent another email, still no response, I've been calling them non-stop and without success, all lines are going to a fax.

Does anyone have a number I can reach them on? I am very worried this company maybe set up to scam.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by floflo12: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2013
@worldtraveller

please calm down,i have same problem with another shipping company though,ought to have picked my packages since last week,but nacho has been closed since last week,due to some issues btw the customs and the clearing agents,i also called someone working in nacho to confirm yesterday,so just wait and see.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jerlady(f): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
Allworld is all good and cool.still using them. Starting yesterday, they have begun shipping twice a week in preps for the yuletide season. Meanwhile, dere really has bn a customs issue with Nahco.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by chukel(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
anochuks08: ya @ iluvweed, i just recieved a package from them last week and they charge $3.85 per lb. Duration is 7 working days
tnks for the info. there website does not offer much info. wat are the processes. hw can i for instance ship goods bought on amazon thru allworld to nigeria. pls, throw more light on this
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
chukel:
tnks for the info. there website does not offer much info. wat are the processes. hw can i for instance ship goods bought on amazon thru allworld to nigeria. pls, throw more light on this
contact them at help@allworldinternational.com, they will send you a registration form and afterwards you send all your items to their New York office.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by a2shipping: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
http://www.a2globalshipping.com/nigeria

No minimum weight.

Sample computation:

$3 x 1 lb = $3 - air freight from warehouse in Michigan to Lagos
$6.99 - minimum clearing/duty costs in Lagos
TOTAL: $9.99

Parcel and Air Freight to Nigeria

Air Cargo from: 11895 Wayne Rd - Suite 104; Romulus, MI 48174 to 13A Oremeji Street, Off Ola Ayeni Street, Ikeja, Lagos
$3.00 per lb (1 lb to 99 lbs) $6.60 per kg
$2.75 per lb (100 lbs to 499 lbs) $6..05 per kg
$2.50 per lb (500 lbs to 999 lbs) $5.50 per kg
$2.25 per lb (1000 or more lbs) $4.95 per kg

Clearing and Duty on General Goods at Lagos Airport:
$1.25 per lb (1 lb to 219 lbs - $6.99 USD Minimum) $2.75 per kg
$1.10 per lb (220 or more lbs) $2.42 per kg

Clearing and Duty on Exemplary Goods - commercial cargo for which Nigerian Customs assesses a specified duty (search here)
clearance - $.70 USD per lb, minimum $15.00 USD
plus specifically assessed duty.

for more info, please email: nigeria@a2globalshipping.com
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by bizzle2: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Allworld jst screwed me over!! on a MAAAJOR scale
used them twice before, and both times my item arrived within 10-14 days, but this time. i'm so friggin infuriated.
on the 9th of sept 2013, my frnd dropped off my package @ their long island office as usual. he waz told there could be possible delays in clearing due to customs bru ha ha.. that was 3 weeks ago.
NAHCO and SAHCOL warehouses were re-opened on the 13th, (17 days ago) and clearing activities were in gear frm arnd the 15th or so. today is the 30th and I haven't the slightest idea where my package is!
I call their Lagos contact and his tart reply is always..." we don't have anything for you yet, whn we do we will call you" ...like fucckking seriously is dt useful information?? of course ure gonna call me! that's not wt I need u to tell me. Between the 15th and today, they have cleared shipments twice and my package was in none of those, according to their lagos contact.

I called their new York office more than 5 times and my calls went unanswered. Before I had my last package sent over, I exchanged a coupla emails with them and they were always quick to reply ...now my email hasn't been replied in over 8 days . like seriously wht kind of customer service is this? 17 days after the re-opening of NAHCO warehouses my package is still yet to arrive, and these ppl cnt evn be bothered to keep their customers informed ??!! This horrible customer service and inconsistency is so common with Nigerian shippers, they start out all nice and efficient, but once they delay ur package in anyway they completely ignore ur communication, and that cn be really infuriating. very shameful indeed.
to think that I was touting allworld as a reliable shipper! on this thread, evn recommending them to ppl.

its understandable that there cn be unforeseen delays and so on, but isn't it only fair and sensible that u keep ur customers abreast of the situation ? not only does it sustain a cordial relationship with ur customers, but necessary information puts them at ease and helps them make needed plans. for instance the package i'm expecting contains very important items belonging to two other ppl (who I'm yet to give any reasonable information to), and some batteries I was supposed to use this week, now I'm torn between waiting for a package i don't know in wch decade it will arrive and jst buying a replacement here in Nigeria.

Midas shipping in the uk is the only Nigerian shipper I have dealt with thus far that was professional enof to keep me informed evn whn my package was undelivered well beyond the estimated delivery date! they explained the reason for delay and were continuously apologetic, any reasonable person would empathize with such and jst exercise due patience. wish they had an office in New York.
Ppl need to learn what good business is. NIgerian businesses attach very little value to faithfulness and consistency
[/size][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jerlady(f): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2013
Same with me bt d naija syndrome is really terrible...clearing activities did not start immediately cos another shipper also sent mails to its clients( including me)saying that d clearing agents and nahco officials were yet to agree on a formal clearing procedure. Dat was hopefully resolved last wk wednesday or so...de hv bn reliable for a while now but in my country, many things r possible.
I have been tempted to use anoda shipper which I dd, I think in d category, Allworld still stands out better for being reliable especially if u r a business person and need to make ur profit, de r also affordable. But if u want for personal items and all d core professionalism, shippers like Shippyme wld do...expensive with wider options, reliable n professional
bizzle*:
Allworld jst screwed me over!! on a MAAAJOR scale
used them twice before, and both times my item arrived within 10-14 days, but this time. i'm so friggin infuriated.
on the 9th of sept 2013, my frnd dropped off my package @ their long island off :oice as usual. he waz told there could be possible delays in clearing due to customs bru ha ha.. that was 3 weeks ago.
NAHCO and SAHCOL warehouses were re-opened on the 13th, (17 days ago) and clearing activities were in gear frm arnd the 15th or so. today is the 30th and I haven't the slightest idea where my package is!
I call their Lagos contact and his tart reply is always..." we don't have anything for you yet, whn we do we will call you" ...like fucckking seriously is dt useful information?? of course ure gonna call me! that's not wt I need u to tell me. Between the 15th and today, they have cleared shipments twice and my package was in none of those, according to their lagos contact.

I called their new York office more than 5 times and my calls went unanswered. Before I had my last package sent over, I exchanged a coupla emails with them and they were always quick to reply ...now my email hasn't been replied in over 4 days . like seriously wht kind of customer service is this? 17 days after the re-opening of NAHCO warehouses my package is still yet to arrive, and these ppl cnt evn be bothered to keep their customers informed ??!! This horrible customer service and inconsistency is so common with Nigerian shippers, they start out all nice and efficient, but once they delay ur package in anyway they completely ignore ur communication, and that cn be really infuriating. very shameful indeed.
to think that I was touting allworld as a reliable shipper! on this thread, evn recommending them to ppl.

its understandable that there cn be unforeseen delays and so on, but isn't it only fair and sensible that u keep ur customers abreast of the situation ? not only does it sustain a cordial relationship with ur customers, but necessary information puts them at ease and helps them make needed plans. for instance the package i'm expecting contains very important items belonging to two other ppl (who I'm yet to give any reasonable information to), and some batteries I was supposed to use this week, now I'm torn between waiting for a package i don't know in wch decade it will arrive and jst buying a replacement here in Nigeria.

Midas shipping in the uk is the only Nigerian shipper I have dealt with thus far that was professional enof to keep me informed evn whn my package was undelivered well beyond the estimated delivery date! they explained the reason for delay and were continuously apologetic, any reasonable person would empathize with such and jst exercise due patience. wish they had an office in New York.
Ppl need to learn what good business is. NIgerian businesses attach very little value to faithfulness and consistency
[/size][/size][size=8pt]

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by bizzle2: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
last week ke? allworld cleared last week and two weeks ago,...and its not jst about there being delays, its about their attitude to customer enquiries...is wanting to know the status of my package asking for too much?
jerlady: Same with me bt d naija syndrome is really terrible...clearing activities did not start immediately cos another shipper also sent mails to its clients( including me)saying that d clearing agents and nahco officials were yet to agree on a formal clearing procedure. Dat was hopefully resolved last wk wednesday or so...de hv bn reliable for a while now but in my country, many things r possible.
I have been tempted to use anoda shipper which I dd, I think in d category, Allworld still stands out better for being reliable especially if u r a business person and need to make ur profit, de r also affordable. But if u want for personal items and all d core professionalism, shippers like Shippyme wld do...expensive with wider options, reliable n professional
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ Bizzle, I understand how you feel. I have received my package from them after the nahco saga last week. Trying calling them. Their US office opens 2.00pm to 10.pm Nigerian time. If you call outside this time, they will not respond. Talk to them about the issue, I know it will be resolved. I am still expecting a second shipment tomorrow and a third one next week.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by bizzle2: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
I'm aware of the time difference, I definitely called within their working hours , my frnd in New York even tried reaching them a coupla times...that doesn't evn explain them not replying my emails, I jst hope they haven't misplaced my package cos that one no go funny for everybody involved
the said package u received last week, whn ws it dropped off @ thier New York office ?
anochuks08: @ Bizzle, I understand how you feel. I have received my package from them after the nahco saga last week. Trying calling them. Their US office opens 2.00pm to 10.pm Nigerian time. If you call outside this time, they will not respond. Talk to them about the issue, I know it will be resolved. I am still expecting a second shipment tomorrow and a third one next week.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
bizzle*:
I'm aware of the time difference, I definitely called within their working hours , my frnd in New York even tried reaching them a coupla times...that doesn't evn explain them not replying my emails, I jst hope they haven't misplaced my package cos that one no go funny for everybody involved
the said package u received last week, whn ws it dropped off @ thier New York office ?
31st of August
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by floflo12: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
@all well if you want to ship from usa to Nigeria,the best shipping company,trusted and reliable so far i know is ever flourishing,they have an office in chicago and they never disappoint,if you need the company contact,i will gladly drop it here.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by chukel(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
anochuks08: Bro, with Allworld, you have no problem at all. your packages will arrive as u expect them to. They remain undisputed
chuks, seriously i dnt understand d website. d form is also nt straight forward. all i want is to be able to ship to their office in new york nd dy in return ship down to me here in naija. i need help
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
chukel:
chuks, seriously i dnt understand d website. d form is also nt straight forward. all i want is to be able to ship to their office in new york nd dy in return ship down to me here in naija. i need help
Fill the form and submit to them. Afterwards they will reply you on how to send your goods to them. to b addressed YOUR NAME, THEIR ADDRESS. Eg Okeke Chukel Olatunde, NY11492, 123 Moonstone street, New York. NB. This is not their real address, I used it as a sample. Download the form, print it, fill it, scan and send back to them. They will get back to you
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by chukel(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
anochuks08: Fill the form and submit to them. Afterwards they will reply you on how to send your goods to them. to b addressed YOUR NAME, THEIR ADDRESS. Eg Okeke Chukel Olatunde, NY11492, 123 Moonstone street, New York. NB. This is not their real address, I used it as a sample. Download the form, print it, fill it, scan and send back to them. They will get back to you
Tnks. I thought as much. Felt I wud be able to fill d soft copy on pdf like dat. Dy need to do smth to dia website asap so dat such forms wud be filled online. Tnks. Will let d hoUse kn bout my progress. One more thing, any help in shipping frm aliexpress china?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by gbollykore: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
WWW.EVERFLOURISHSHIPPING.COM
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by tonjeola(m): 3:52am On Oct 31, 2013
gbollykore: WWW.EVERFLOURISHSHIPPING.COM
Your shipping company, right?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by floflo12: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
EVERFLOURISHSHIPPING.COM,very reliable company.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by tonjeola(m): 5:32am On Nov 01, 2013
floflo12: EVERFLOURISHSHIPPING.COM,very reliable company.
Have you used them before?
what was your experience?
What are their charges? shipping fee, commissions and handling.
thank you
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by floflo12: 1:51am On Nov 02, 2013
tonjeola:
Have you used them before?
what was your experience?
What are their charges? shipping fee, commissions and handling.
thank you

YES,BEEN USING THEM TO SHIP ITEMS FROM U.S TO NIGERIA FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS NOW..AND THEY NEVER MESS UP FOR ONCE.ALL YOUR ITEMS WILL ARRIVE LAGOS INTACT.ABOUT THE CHARGES THEY CHARGE PER POUNDS OR SO AND VERY CHEAP TOO,OR BETTER STILL YOU CAN CHECK THEIR WEBSITE FOR PHONE NUMBER,CALL THEM FOR MORE EXPLANATION,AND PLS AM NOT WORKING WITH THIS COMPANY,AM JUST AN HAPPY CUSTOMER WITH THEM.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by tonjeola(m): 5:08am On Nov 02, 2013
floflo12:

YES,BEEN USING THEM TO SHIP ITEMS FROM U.S TO NIGERIA FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS NOW..AND THEY NEVER MESS UP FOR ONCE.ALL YOUR ITEMS WILL ARRIVE LAGOS INTACT.ABOUT THE CHARGES THEY CHARGE PER POUNDS OR SO AND VERY CHEAP TOO,OR BETTER STILL YOU CAN CHECK THEIR WEBSITE FOR PHONE NUMBER,CALL THEM FOR MORE EXPLANATION,AND PLS AM NOT WORKING WITH THIS COMPANY,AM JUST AN HAPPY CUSTOMER WITH THEM.
OK. Thanks.
HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by chukel(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
anochuks08: Fill the form and submit to them. Afterwards they will reply you on how to send your goods to them. to b addressed YOUR NAME, THEIR ADDRESS. Eg Okeke Chukel Olatunde, NY11492, 123 Moonstone street, New York. NB. This is not their real address, I used it as a sample. Download the form, print it, fill it, scan and send back to them. They will get back to you
I av done all dat nd received a confirmatory mail frm dem. I av also ordered sm items frm amazon nd sent to d address dy gave me. Do I need to inform dem dat am shipping sm items to dem? Or do I wait for dem to contact me
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
chukel:
I av done all dat nd received a confirmatory mail frm dem. I av also ordered sm items frm amazon nd sent to d address dy gave me. Do I need to inform dem dat am shipping sm items to dem? Or do I wait for dem to contact me
once it gets to them, they will send it down to Lagos and call you when it reaches lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.