Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? - Travel Ads (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (197007 Views)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Emilee: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2013
you want to ship items from US? Please run away from this company: AMERICAN EXPORT SERVICE INTERNATIONAL - their office is at california. They dont reply emails, you can not leave voice messages because their mail box is always full. I used the company twice - first time, my packages arrived lagos and stayed in their office for 3 weeks and the lagos office didnt contact me, until i contacted the LA office. Decided to give them benfit of doubt and tried them again. this time, the packages reach lagos and its almost a week now they have not been able to clear. But you can try the company if the items you are purchasing will be needed in 6 months time. incompetence, bad customer service. terrible.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by davies007: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
as in, the WORST OF ALL IS CORPORATE MESSENGERS WORLDWIDE INC. THESE GUYS ARE BIG TIME SCAMMED. I SHIPPED GOODS WORTH OVER 400GBP WITH THEM, WAS INFORMED IT HAD ARRIVED AND WAS BEING CLEARED. AS SOON AS I HAD MADE PAYMENT FOR MY FREIGHT. I WAS SENT AN EMAIL THAT MY SHIPMENT WAS MISSING AND THEY APOLOGIZE FOR IT. THAT I SHOULD HOPE ITS FOUND. AND SHOULD MY ITEMS NOT BE FOUND, THEIR LIABILITY TO EACH SHIPMENT IS $25 AND THAT'S ALL THEY WOULD GIVE ME!!
I AM READY TO GIVE THEM HELL TILL THEY GIVE ME MY GOODS OR ALL MY MONEY ON THOSE GOODS. THAT'S ABOUT 2 CAR SEATS AMONGST OTHER ITEMS .

PLEASE DO YOURSELVES A GREAT FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM CORPORATE MESSENGERS OR OREGUN FREIGHT AS THEY CALL THEIR NIGERIA OFFICE.

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NONCHALANT AND INFURIATING EMAILS THEY SENT ME. I CAN SEE THIS MATTER REACHING THE COURT!!!

Hynman: I can see an impex employee is on here trying to save their ROTTEN, maggot infested, reputation.

Sorry, we are not buying your crap. Morons. You signed up just to make this ONE post. How PATHETIC. Bloody scammers.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by davies007: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
as in, the WORST OF ALL IS CORPORATE MESSENGERS WORLDWIDE INC. THESE GUYS ARE BIG TIME SCAMMED. I SHIPPED GOODS WORTH OVER 400GBP WITH THEM, WAS INFORMED IT HAD ARRIVED AND WAS BEING CLEARED. AS SOON AS I HAD MADE PAYMENT FOR MY FREIGHT. I WAS SENT AN EMAIL THAT MY SHIPMENT WAS MISSING AND THEY APOLOGIZE FOR IT. THAT I SHOULD HOPE ITS FOUND. AND SHOULD MY ITEMS NOT BE FOUND, THEIR LIABILITY TO EACH SHIPMENT IS $25 AND THAT'S ALL THEY WOULD GIVE ME!!
I AM READY TO GIVE THEM HELL TILL THEY GIVE ME MY GOODS OR ALL MY MONEY ON THOSE GOODS. THAT'S ABOUT 2 CAR SEATS AMONGST OTHER ITEMS .

PLEASE DO YOURSELVES A GREAT FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM CORPORATE MESSENGERS OR OREGUN FREIGHT AS THEY CALL THEIR NIGERIA OFFICE.

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NONCHALANT AND INFURIATING EMAILS THEY SENT ME. I CAN SEE THIS MATTER REACHING THE COURT!!!
kdships: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest?

I have stocks of items waiting to be shipped to Nigeria from the US but am finding it hard paying for the shipping. UPS, DHL, FEDEX, AIRBOURNE fees are a little too expensive for me.

If you have an idea about a much cheaper company or a better way to do this, please let me know. Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by davies007: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2013

largie: With impex worldwide you have to pray not to run out of luck.those guys can be crafty atimes.I have ince sent things thru them that took two months to reach nigeria and guess what the laptops in it were already stolen.It took God' intervention to get a refund though not the exact types i sent.Then their prices are not consistent
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by davies007: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2013

moving: Please do not use Impex Worldwide.
Very unreliable and communication is bad.
I had nothing but trouble and nothing was done professional.
Additionally they lie!
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by davies007: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
as in, the WORST OF ALL IS CORPORATE MESSENGERS WORLDWIDE INC. THESE GUYS ARE BIG TIME SCAMMERS. I SHIPPED GOODS WORTH OVER 400GBP WITH THEM, WAS INFORMED IT HAD ARRIVED AND WAS BEING CLEARED. AS SOON AS I HAD MADE PAYMENT FOR MY FREIGHT. I WAS SENT AN EMAIL THAT MY SHIPMENT WAS MISSING AND THEY APOLOGIZE FOR IT. THAT I SHOULD HOPE ITS FOUND. AND SHOULD MY ITEMS NOT BE FOUND, THEIR LIABILITY TO EACH SHIPMENT IS $25 AND THAT'S ALL THEY WOULD GIVE ME!!

Emilee: you want to ship items from US? Please run away from this company: AMERICAN EXPORT SERVICE INTERNATIONAL - their office is at california. They dont reply emails, you can not leave voice messages because their mail box is always full. I used the company twice - first time, my packages arrived lagos and stayed in their office for 3 weeks and the lagos office didnt contact me, until i contacted the LA office. Decided to give them benfit of doubt and tried them again. this time, the packages reach lagos and its almost a week now they have not been able to clear. But you can try the company if the items you are purchasing will be needed in 6 months time. incompetence, bad customer service. terrible.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
To Allworld, I pledge my allegiance. God make you bigger

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Help4rmme2u(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
hello great nigerians, i am not writting
this as a mesiah or savior, but as one
that can really help you get those your
containers ceased by custom officers
released in the next 24hrs, i aint no
magician tho, buh the secret is power
talk to power, my relation is a major
general in the army, and from his
quote "i wont give you money, use my
position to make money". so i am in
for it big time, if you know anyone at
all having similar problem, this might
be your chance to help him and get
compensated..... get my phone
number in my signature......see you in
business...
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by saintchyco: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2013
anochuks08: To Allworld, I pledge my allegiance. God make you bigger
you sound like a staff of all world
and i must say i am afraid of a company whose information is on a ask and you will get basses when you have a site that you can post your rate
tell me what is all world hiding?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2013
saintchyco:
you sound like a staff of all world
and i must say i am afraid of a company whose information is on a ask and you will get basses when you have a site that you can post your rate
tell me what is all world hiding?

sorry, I don't work for Allworld. I am just satisfied with their services. Its a free world, you can use any shipping company you like. Go through the thread before you comment bro. I was once in a dilemma of choosing a shipping company.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by saintchyco: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2013
gbollykore: WWW.EVERFLOURISHSHIPPING.COM
scamm site ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by floflo12: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2013
saintchyco: scamm site ooooooooooo

If you don't know about something,don't rush in being judgemental...What gives you the impression that the site is a scam site?Have you shipped with every flourish before?Some naija peeps sha.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Meddler(f): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2013
has anyone used Atlantic Concierge based out of Philadelphia?
@anochuks08 how much does allworld charge and how fast do they deliver? I need to ship some fragile and perishable goods
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Meddler: has anyone used Atlantic Concierge based out of Philadelphia?
@anochuks08 how much does allworld charge and how fast do they deliver? I need to ship some fragile and perishable goods
$3.85 per lb and 7 working days.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by donmike122(m): 5:18am On Nov 21, 2013
apart from Nigeria, Do any of you ship to india from USA
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by chukel(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2013
Update on my transaction with Allworld international.
1. I ordered some items from amazon. They were shipped in 2 batches. First batch got to allworld new york office on 30th oct while the 2nd batch got there on 5th of november.
2. On the 8th of november, I was called by allworld staff dat my item(1st batch) was in dia lagos office and dat I shud cum pick it up.
3. On the 18th of november, I was contacted again from lagos to come pick up the 2nd batch
4. I am based in bayelsa, but they insisted dy dnt courier to bayelsa and dat I must come to lagos. Dat I dint like at all cos I read dy do door to door
5. I finally worked out smth with someone and I got my items yesterday 20th
6. The items were complete and in order. No issues. Excellent packaging.
7. The cost of shipping from US to lagos was ridiculously cheap. Cheaper than transporting it from lagos to bayelsa.
8. From the above stated, the items got to lagos within 7 working days. The items got to me intact. Shipping cost is very cheap, but delivery beyond lagos is a problem and makes the entire cost expensive. They shud look into dat.
9. My verdict? They got a pass from me. I will use them again.
10. NB: Told dem about one anochuks dats hyping dia profile. They said dy dnt have such staff, anyway to d knowledge of the lady dat contacted me. She was really helpful, friendly and polite. Also, wen I called dia new york office to know wen d 2nd package wud arrive, on 2nd dial, someone picked nd gave the right response. Dy r gud, but need to deliver beyond lagos. Door to door? I wud tell u beyond lagos is a No
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by chukel(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2013
anochuks08: $3.85 per lb and 7 working days.
Thanks a lot for ur help. I really do appreciate. One more thing. On dia receipt, I saw china address as one of their addresses. Do dy also ship from china?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Meddler(f): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2013
^^ thanks for your candid review. I would definitely try them out. but yeah that shipping outside Lagos clause has to be revised. I'm based in Abuja and wouldn't want that additional hassle
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by anochuks08(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2013
chukel:
Thanks a lot for ur help. I really do appreciate. One more thing. On dia receipt, I saw china address as one of their addresses. Do dy also ship from china?
Call their New York office and inquire, I have never shipped from China, so am not in position to answer. Glad you are satisfied with their services.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by chukel(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2013
Meddler: ^^ thanks for your candid review. I would definitely try them out. but yeah that shipping outside Lagos clause has to be revised. I'm based in Abuja and wouldn't want that additional hassle
Yours may be different cos d lady dat contacted me claimed dy courier frequently to abuja and portharcourt.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Meddler(f): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2013
awesome!! thanks for the info.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2013
For me, the only company I would trust fully is America AirSea Cargo (aascargo). I've been using them since 2009, with no issues.

Before them, I used Impex, an experience I would rather forget.

I've also used Midas shipping, about 5 times. The first 4 times were fine. The 5th time, when they sent me an invoice, I noticed that the package size was obviously smaller than everything I had ordered. I got in touch with them, and they said they forgot to pack all my items. Another round of waiting (and, no, they don't ship in 7 days, it's more like a month).

Apart from the fact that aascargo asks you to pay an initial amount to open a virtual warehouse (which, imho, they should scrap to get more clients), they're number one for me. My items are in Lagos 7 days (at the most) after they get to their office, and their rates are competitive. Even with the recent closure of the cargo dept of the MM airport, they had other options for clients to get their goods (a sort of expedited shipping arrangement). I can't say enough good things about them.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2013
@Dreams thanks for the info. I am checking out their sight now.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Meddler(f): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2013
Dreams so they don't ship to Abuja?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
@Meddler, they do o. It takes 1-2 days from when the items get to Lagos. I used Lagos as reference point for Naija delivery.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mavinc4u(f): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=Dreamsinbc]For me, the only company I would trust fully is America AirSea Cargo (aascargo). I've been using them since 2009, with no issues.

I've also used Midas shipping, about 5 times. The first 4 times were fine. The 5th time, when they sent me an invoice, I noticed that the package size was obviously smaller than everything I had ordered. I got in touch with them, and they said they forgot to pack all my items. Another round of waiting (and, no, they don't ship in 7 days, it's more like a month).

Apart from the fact that aascargo asks you to pay an initial amount to open a virtual warehouse (which, imho, they should scrap to get more clients), they're number one for me. My items are in Lagos 7 days (at the most) after they get to their office, and their rates are competitive. Even with the recent closure of the cargo dept of the MM airport, they had other options for clients to get their goods (a sort of expedited shipping arrangement). I can't say enough good things about them.

[/quote
this explanation sounds more like a staff doing an advert for the company than a customer. You started using them since 2009 and you were using midasshipping before you joined them. When did midas open their company.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Tayogeorge(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2013
why spend your time on unnecessary hassles with freight forwarders you can try out Geokaz Global Cargo, to me they deliver on time and they also assign you a shipping support assistant for free that is available 24hrs all your request would be handled appropriately you can check them out on
www.cargoclearing..com,www.valuehandlers.com at the moment am using them and have been using them for the past 6 months now.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mavinv4u, kai, you caught me sha. Read now, don't gloss over. I never mentioned using Midas BEFORE American Airsea Cargo. I used them whilst using AAS cos they had slightly cheaper rates to Lagos at the time, and i was freighting bulk. Read also that the first 4 times were okay. Please, take the time to read a post, and maybe even a person's previous posts before launching an unfounded attack.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Meddler(f): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dreams u know that not everyone can read well. sometimes I wonder how some people made it through higher institution.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mavinc4u(f): 3:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Tayogeorge: why spend your time on unnecessary hassles with freight forwarders you can try out Geokaz Global Cargo, to me they deliver on time and they also assign you a shipping support assistant for free that is available 24hrs all your request would be handled appropriately you can check them out on
www.cargoclearing..com,www.valuehandlers.com at the moment am using them and have been using them for the past 6 months now.
you are really doing a great job but what exactly is your company page; the or the website?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mavinc4u(f): 4:38am On Nov 30, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Mavinv4u, kai, you caught me sha. Read now, don't gloss over. I never mentioned using Midas BEFORE American Airsea Cargo. I used them whilst using AAS cos they had slightly cheaper rates to Lagos at the time, and i was freighting bulk. Read also that the first 4 times were okay. Please, take the time to read a post, and maybe even a person's previous posts before launching an unfounded attack.

huh, did i see you typed launching an unfounded attack? was there an attack or a question? I was curious at your write up hence a question to know when midasshipping started operation in Nigeria.

I don't quote people on this forum for fun, i quote people to make corrections on wrong information been passed on as we are all here to learn and also gather useful and rightful information.

Is either you didn't read your post before clicking on send button or you didn't know how to explain your thought which is why i said you sounded more like a staff than a customer.

This was your previous message and i qoute you
*For me, the only company I would trust fully is America AirSea Cargo (aascargo). I've been using them since 2009, with no issues.

I've also used Midas shipping, about 5 times* - Does that statement explain that you use them while using AAS; Your statement simply means you have been using them since 2009 till date and before you started using AAS cargo you had used Impex and midasshipping. so, you can see i never attacked you, you were confused at your explanation. Information is power so pass the right information.

Anybody with Security ethics or marketing skills on this thread would understand your write up and my explanation. No offence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.