Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Need Professional Web Designers To Work With - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Professional Web Designers To Work With (1095 Views)

We Need Web Designers Urgently / Is It Ethical For Web Designers To Copy Or Bite Existing Websites Verbatim ? / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by canachy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2007
I am a web developer who strongly believes that two heads are better than one. I believe working as a team produces more results.

If any web designer/developer is interested, please my e-mail is canachy@yahoo.com. You may let me know, lets increase capacity for better results. Regards
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by MrStrategy(m): 3:19am On Jan 31, 2007
canachy
we can work together.
just tell me your location and lets get talking.
I already have series of jobs to deliver
and can hand some to good developers

Give me a call
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by my2cents(m): 4:40am On Jan 31, 2007
canachy,

there r tons of webmasters registered at www.webmastersofafrica.com - give it a try, uv got nothing to lose wink
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by obiking(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2007
I am also interested.
You can call me:08056137104
so that we can get to know and share works together.
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by webmasters: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2007
Sounds interesting. I am an ASP guru. Its not bad if we start a network here. What do yall think ?
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by canachy(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2007
I think it would be great working with an ASP guru.
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by elsorn: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2007
hi all im a web designer and a developer as well.
i do asp,php currently playing with c# .Net

i work but i run my Sh**T as well.
click on my link to hit my site, you can also tour my site and see my jobs in my "portfolio"

http://www.elsorn.com
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by webmaster3: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2007
hi canachy. i'm a php guru and i guess we can run some things together. you can give me a call on 08023069295
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by gbolio4(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2007
www.syberplus.info

Lets collabo smiley
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2007
am afolabi graphics, web design is the game. my no is 08025426934
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by gattang202(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2007
Hello Canachy,

I saw ur psot at nairaland that u need a web developer, i think we can work together.so lets get to hook up by exchanging mails first and knowing where each other lives, my phone is 08057223314
cool
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by canachy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2007
I am very delighted to have many web designers and developers (both hobbysts and professionals) indicating interest.

I beleive that if our best are put together, we would develop and deploy about the most sophisticated web products.

I really have contacted some of the interested developers and designers via email and will still contact others; but, I am still taking my time to come out with the best.

Interested developers are still needed.
Re: Need Professional Web Designers To Work With by fitinwell: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2007
i got my own thread on here which stated I NEED WEB TEAM, it's nice u putting up this 2 i have contact some of does who choose to join my team, and there have being a tremendious responds,

am currently the designer of www.bolajimedia.com and www.bolajimediaworks..com

well i still got my teams on, i completely a webmaster when it comes to web creation and using Macromedia Mx studio 8,

it would be nice if this forum is for us all and that we could come out to tell the world that we can do it better

08028088179 Bolaji

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Need A Website Please? / Need A Fashion Website! / Blog Or Forum Which Pays Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.