Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe (1477 Views)

Who's Been Posted To Kebbi State Oo / Batch B Stream II Going To Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Ndkings1(m): 6:00am On May 18, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, I am so devastated now. I just printed my call up letter and just realized that I have been posted to yobe state. Please considering the distance and security I am afraid. Please how can I redeploy?
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Ndkings1(m): 6:28am On May 18, 2017
Please don't just view, say something.
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Coolgent(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2017
Dont be scare cos u are safe in Yobe.
As for redeploymemt i have no idea

1 Like

Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by slap1(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2017
Have you already been posted to Yobe or you're still being posted there?
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Danielomisco(m): 7:35am On May 18, 2017
Hey be a man! I was posted to zamfara then.Go there n see how u can be posted to Gashua fed Uni for ur PPA and be retained,there ar other big ngo's pls be wise.leave that comfort zone.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by corpersforum(f): 7:45am On May 18, 2017
Corpers Forum: Hook Up, Hang Outs, NYSC Latest News, NYSC Gists, Jobs/Vacancies, SAED, Camp Experience, Platoon Gists and every thing you can ever need to be successful in Life. If you are a PCMs and you have not Joined Corpers Forum, You are very wrong. We are one, we are all together!!!... You are part of Us!!! We created Corpers Forum Because of You. So REGISTER FOR FREE NOW!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Nobody: 8:03am On May 18, 2017
Ndkings1:
Ladies and gentlemen, I am so devastated now. I just printed my call up letter and just realized that I have been posted to yobe state. Please considering the distance and security I am afraid. Please how can I redeploy?
redeploy for health reasons.
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Mrsecman: 8:20am On May 18, 2017
Danielomisco:
Hey be a man! I was posted to zamfara then.Go there n see how u can be posted to Gashua fed Uni for ur PPA and be retained,there ar other big ngo's pls be wise.leave that comfort zone.
.. Thumbs up... God bless... Mr Op,, please go and don't redeploy, who knows opportunities abound? Just be more prayerful, I pray God will grant us successful service year.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Amiblaize77(f): 8:47am On May 18, 2017
Ndkings1:

Me too u cnt Imagine hw am filin ryt nw
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:07am On May 18, 2017
Amiblaize77:

Me too u cnt Imagine hw am filin ryt nw
seriously i feel like crying
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Amiblaize77(f): 9:34am On May 18, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
seriously i feel like crying

I don cry tire sef wish I can redeploy, ar u redeployn?
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Ndkings1(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2017
Please I would redeploy oo
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Nobody: 10:09am On May 18, 2017
LOL

I was in your shoes exactly two years ago. I was posted to Yobe of all places!!! Back then the security situation was even worse than this. Well, the camping was in Karaye Kano, and during the camp we were all given relocation forms to fill to any state of our choosing.

So relax, it's not so bad yet
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by hysteriabox(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2017
Help?!
You want us to go serve in your stead?
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Nobody: 10:51am On May 18, 2017
Quit sobbing, yobe is actually more peaceful than all those cult infested state.

YOU WILL BE POSTED ONLY INSIDE THE MAIN TOWN WHICH IS DAMATURU, nowadays even armed robbers are hard to come by in dat state due to the heavy security presence.

Just relax, i was even in yobe last two weeks, d place na normal & everything is super cheap especially food stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by LIzzieRich(f): 8:28pm On May 19, 2017
Pls add me to whatsap group for Yobe state
Deployed to Yobe
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by LIzzieRich(f): 8:45pm On May 19, 2017
Someone should pls answer me na angry
Am I d only person deployed to yobe?
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by John39swill: 11:39pm On May 19, 2017
well may be you are not the only one. I was posted there too. but just confused at the moment on how to go about my transportation to yobe
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by John39swill: 12:31am On May 20, 2017
am in for yobe watsapp, pls add me 08136479619
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by LIzzieRich(f): 12:36am On May 20, 2017
Okay
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:34am On May 20, 2017
Amiblaize77:

I don cry tire sef wish I can redeploy, ar u redeployn?
pls Drop Ur No
Re: Please Help I have been Posted To Yobe by Amiblaize77(f): 8:49pm On May 25, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
pls Drop Ur No

(1) (Reply)

New Salary Structure For Nigerian Corp Member / Which Organizations In Abuja Provide Accomodation For Corpers? / NCCF Family House In Abuja Razed By Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.