Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (24531 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Nysc 2018 relocation /redeployment / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by dadasupremacy(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2017
angry grin welcome on board
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 18, 2017
dadasupremacy:
Any one posted to delta
I am and I am sad.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by dadasupremacy(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2017
Delta is a very nice place but pray u are not posted to places like bulu angiama at patani for ur PPA where there is no network
grin
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by newslifeop: 1:42pm On May 18, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Mrlouis: 1:43pm On May 18, 2017
chiefolododo:
Adamawa is a nice state , I love adamawa

Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by george93(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2017
Is there anybody in the house posted to plateau state? I so much hate today with passion!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by porchbaby(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
Tapout:
pls what's up with adamawa? a friend of mine who was posted there has been crying since morning... sad
was also posted there not happy about it,who wan die
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by porchbaby(f): 2:01pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Philinho post=56636477][/quote] bros no book for there
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by jaybeekay(f): 2:05pm On May 18, 2017
i was posted to bauchi too. i dont know if i should go sef

Josh64:
Pleae folks, my niece was posted to Bauchi. Is that place okay or does she need to be in panic mode?
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Porshelilia121: 2:11pm On May 18, 2017
Been posted to Plateau state,,I am not happy sad..please how nice is plateau state?
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Tapout(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2017
porchbaby:

i don't think it's that bad o.. So far the only negative side judging from what I've read here is the weather condition.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 18, 2017
Josh64:
Pleae folks, my niece was posted to Bauchi. Is that place okay or does she need to be in panic mode?
You don't have to panic. Bauchi is a cool place to live. Cheap transport and the cost of living here is cheap compared to other big cities. Aside from the heat I see nothing wrong with bauchi.
Bauchi is not huge and cosmopolitan like Lagos, Kano Abuja or Porthacourt so no much room for flexing and social live but its stil a great place.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by chimagoziem(f): 2:54pm On May 18, 2017
dadasupremacy:
Any one posted to delta
yes....me
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by chimagoziem(f): 2:55pm On May 18, 2017
dadasupremacy:
Any one posted to delta
yes....me
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by chimagoziem(f): 2:55pm On May 18, 2017
dadasupremacy:
Any one posted to delta
yes....me
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by joezeph: 3:07pm On May 18, 2017
Any BATCH A stream 1 PCM in CRS Posted to Kaduna,should kindly hit me up let's find our way around. 2348091386727 Whatsapp preferably.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by holluphemydavid(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2017
Ekakamba:
We chilling! grin
chill well bro,i tink u are just 28years grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by judecares1(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2017
if u are posted to lagos or u wanted to redeploy to lagos,we have catholic corpers lodge 4 u all,kindly like our facebook page for more info lekki zone catholic corpers association or email:nacclekkizone@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by judecares1(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2017
dat is my state but currently serving in lagos

chimagoziem:

yes....me
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Ekakamba: 3:51pm On May 18, 2017
Why you dey increase my age? I'm just 24 bro. cool
holluphemydavid:

chill well bro,i tink u are just 28years grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
aumeehn:
Accommodation and transportation is very cheap here, you can get a selfcon for 150k transportation anywhere inside Yola North and South is not up to 200 drop na 50 naira anywhere you want go btw Yola North and South, tell him to contact me when he land for yola i will make sure he enjoy his stay grin grin
bro

I was also posted to adamawa and am from d eastern part of the country.....never being to any core northern state....pls how do I get to d camp?, how is d security situation? If I feel like redeploying will it be granted?.....any other advice will be so welcomed

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by AyamStarch: 5:00pm On May 18, 2017
porchbaby:
I'm posted there as well, I'm not excited bar the luxury of deployment
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Charlie31: 5:07pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Philinho post=56636477][/quote]
Please, where is the camp located and what is the condition of the camp? also, what direction can you give anyone posted to Adamawa?
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by bolaji73(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2017
aumeehn:
Accommodation and transportation is very cheap here, you can get a selfcon for 150k transportation anywhere inside Yola North and South is not up to 200 drop na 50 naira anywhere you want go btw Yola North and South, tell him to contact me when he land for yola i will make sure he enjoy his stay grin grin
My God ! is that a typo error or what? You call 150k for mere selfcon cheap? subhanalah
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by dahmelawlah(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2017
Adeoba10:
Help me, dey don post my kpekus go Kebbi... embarassed embarassed
Bro, we are in this together, I seriously need all the help I can get. I can't imagine spending a year in Kebbi
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by theimmortals(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2017
Inbox me, you all wl be glad you did.. Or better still drop ur life and I will chat you up.

NOTE: nothing is for free.
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Adeoba10(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2017
dahmelawlah:
Bro, we are in this together, I seriously need all the help I can get. I can't imagine spending a year in Kebbi
Na my gf dem post go there... Biko abeg, no touch her o.... cheesy grin
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Julietcutie(f): 6:43pm On May 18, 2017
a friend of mine was posted to taraba...and I heard that place is a no no he's been feeling sad
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Philinho(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2017
Charlie31:

Please, where is the camp located and what is the condition of the camp? also, what direction can you give anyone posted to Adamawa?
the camp is in d town at Jimeta,Yola,inside polytechnic premises .I enjoyed d camp. officials are very caring .it depend on d state u are,they have sunshine buses all over. Yola is d capital
Re: How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by noziz(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2017
how about Kano?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) / Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads / Deface Your Uniform And Get Punished - NYSC Warns Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.