Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. (1400 Views)

Ismaila Mustapha Sues EFCC For N5 Million Over Unlawful Detention / Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p / Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by pucci(m): 8:12am On May 18, 2017
On Saturday 21 January 2017, at about 3:21pm. I started receiving alert from my Diamond Bank account, I tried logging into my mobile app but couldn't get access. Called customer care, but no one picked. I had to send an email to inform Diamond Bank i wasn't the one making all the withdrawals. Mind you my atm was with me and I don't use my Diamond Bank account for online transactions.
Till date all Diamond Bank has been telling me is "we are still investigating sir, as soon as we are done we will get back to you". Abeg who know what I should do to force the cash out of them. By the way it's about 800k
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by Dalastically: 8:20am On May 18, 2017
You were online when I was asking for 1k, but you ignored.. If I had begged you for 1k you wouldn't have given me... see 800k just waste,
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by yoged(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2017
Dalastically:
You were online when I was asking for 1k, but you ignored.. If I had begged you for 1k you wouldn't have given me... see 800k just waste,
why would he give you money. He work for his money and it's probably the money is for a purpose. As you are asking for money, what if there is another 50 people asking for 1k too. Do the maths. You should learn to always respect people's view . Giving out money is a choice and not compulsory. So stop having ill feelings towards people not giving you money .

6 Likes

Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by Dalastically: 11:36am On May 18, 2017
yoged:
why would he give you money. He work for his money and it's probably the money is for a purpose. As you are asking for money, what if there is another 50 people asking for 1k too. Do the maths. You should learn to always respect people's view . Giving out money is a choice and not compulsory. So stop having ill feelings towards people not giving you money .
WAS I TALKING TO YOU

Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by yoged(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2017
Dalastically:
WAS I TALKING TO YOU

kid

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by Dalastically: 1:01pm On May 18, 2017
yoged:
kid
Oldman without wisdom angry... Please don't forget to carry your walking stick along
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 18, 2017
Una no even pity the guy wey dem rob, @OP hope you didn't talk to those BVN scam guys lately

Was it atm withdrawals or online shopping?
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by pucci(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
Una no even pity the guy wey dem rob, @OP hope you didn't talk to those BVN scam guys lately

Was it atm withdrawals or online shopping?
It was an online scam. I didn't even share any of my details with any one.
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by pucci(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
yoged:
kid
Says it all.
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 18, 2017
pucci:

It was an online scam. I didn't even share any of my details with any one.

Okay keep ur transaction alerts as evidence, they might refund you your money but it would take a while. I don't know about your bank but skye and Gtb has 24/7 fraud units to call in such case.

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by pucci(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2017
fuckerstard:

Okay keep ur transaction alerts as evidence, they might refund you your money but it would take a while. I don't know about your bank but skye and Gtb has 24/7 fraud units to call in such case.
I have all the alerts SMS and emails. Thanks
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by morethanadoll(f): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
pucci:
On Saturday 21 January 2017, at about 3:21pm. I started receiving alert from my Diamond Bank account, I tried logging into my mobile app but couldn't get access. Called customer care, but no one picked. I had to send an email to inform Diamond Bank i wasn't the one making all the withdrawals. Mind you my atm was with me and I don't use my Diamond Bank account for online transactions.
Till date all Diamond Bank has been telling me is "we are still investigating sir, as soon as we are done we will get back to you". Abeg who know what I should do to force the cash out of them. By the way it's about 800k

It is unfortunate that this happened to you.
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by morethanadoll(f): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
pucci:
It is unfortunate that this happened to you.
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by axeman2(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
for these harsh economy

Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by meezynetwork(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nigerian banks are no longer safe in this digital era. If u save money in the banks, then am sorry for you cos that money can be gone in a giffy. I hv a friend whose account was compromised by no fault of his, and he lost 9m till date. They are still on the matter till date. Since then i dont save huge cash in banks. I buy assets with it.
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by delzbaba(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
abi make I go comot my small change wey remain for Diamond bank ??
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by overdrive(m): 2:09am On Feb 05, 2018
pucci:

How did you resolve this issue?
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by babslepe: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2018
pucci:
becareful the way you insert your ATM into pos machines the rate at which skimmers are everywhere this is naija be careful this skimmers look exactly like real pos machines and it is programmed to say error at the end .it gets all your card details and you punch in the pin yourself used mostly in big bars those waiters and waitress work hand in hand with this guys very rampant in Lagos ajah especially be wise I was almost a victim and this people get so much data they select carefully they dont go after we with very low balance
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by CID11: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2018
diamond bank is no longer what it used to be. it's now a ghost of it self. I've a friend who knows a yahoo boy. what the yahoo boy does is to get the link to the bank. as usual he knows one of their managers. he goes to the bank since he has there links he follows there transactions. then he begins to move people money Into his diamond account. then he withdraws 5k and leaves the bank. report them to the EFCC get a lawyer and sue there ass. it has turned into a norm
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by pucci(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
overdrive:

How did you resolve this issue?
still haven't been resolved
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by CID11: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Believe me that money is gone. They work with Yahoo boys. Drag them to court make use of the media trash there name. Take the bull by the horn. That's when they will settle you. You are not the first person they have done it to
Re: Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account. by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Same thing happened to me with GTbank though my money wasn't up to yours but that was exactly how it happened to me, at the end they traced it to mtn communication ikoyi, till date they ve been telling me that mtn has not accepted that it was fraud i should keep checking,the funniest part of it all was i received a request for a code before the transaction can be completed but how they bypass the code and removed the money baffled me, on two of the occasions i meet customers at same GTbank oba akran ikeja branch raking about their account been hacked, one was 200k while i could know the exact money for the second person, and this happened the bank will first blame you for been careless with your informations that was why i stopped using atm cards, GTbank is the worst of them all, a friend of mine later told me of his experience and said that most of the IT guys imployed by GTbank are fraudsters

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story About Dele Giwa's Death / A Gay Asking For Sex From Facebook User (screenshot) / Morgue Worker Arrested After Giving Birth To A Dead Man's Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.