Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) (36643 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna / Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by bluetopaz: 10:32am On May 18, 2017
Sadly, this is a case of a woman who felt she had met a good man and had no reason to hide her money from him. Painfully, such action only leads to disaster!

Ladies, please men aren't worth spending your money on....quote me anywhere
Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by Larrykaysail(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2017
Sirpaul:
Producer ..... but why?....
producer no won produce baby
Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by cuteme88(f): 11:12am On May 18, 2017
We hear preachings and warning plus signs. WOMEN don't be desperate! He knows the next question to pop her mind is marriage and that's why he used it to extract money from her.

Let's not be desperate please! If u find yourself pregnant in a relationship, please Most of this Men are not ready to Father a child. keep the Child, don't drag him into it, train that child yourself and move on.

This story may not be the complete version. In every relationship with issues there's no how u will hear the exact full story from just a partner. perhaps she might have informed him she's pregnant and want to keep the pregnancy in a family way! perhaps she might have beg him to be married to her so as the shame of been pregnant outside wedlock will not be her portion if not if she wasn't desperate towards getting married, why would he succeed in extracting money from her in the name of Marriage

Ladies lets be wise. Na him give u belle I agree but no be him go carry the pikin for 9months not to talk of breastfeeding.
Been pregnant outside wedlock is not the end of your life. forget the discrimination on the outside world, work on yourself,build up your life for yourself and your baby and move on.... I know it's hard but God got your back as u made the right choice of not terminating that precious Child life.
Thank You...

1 Like

Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by ChristyB(f): 11:13am On May 18, 2017
Did they say he's a pastor?

NwaObinkita:
This is sad

Is it me...or does he really look like Apostle Johnson Suleman?

It's also surprising this is exactly what Johnson Suleiman did to Stephanie Otobo.

Exact Modus Operandi.

These pastors are doing more harm than good, their followers are now following their footsteps
Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 18, 2017
ryut:
Is it the lady that is marrying(sponsoring) the man or the man to the lady?,by giving him all these money.
Isaiah 4!
Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 18, 2017
cuteme88:
We hear preachings and warning plus signs. WOMEN don't be desperate! He knows the next question to pop her mind is marriage and that's why he used it to extract money from her.

Let's not be desperate please! If u find yourself pregnant in a relationship, please Most of this Men are not ready to Father a child. keep the Child, don't drag him into it, train that child yourself and move on.

This story may not be the complete version. In every relationship with issues there's no how u will hear the exact full story from just a partner. perhaps she might have informed him she's pregnant and want to keep the pregnancy in a family way! perhaps she might have beg him to be married to her so as the shame of been pregnant outside wedlock will not be her portion if not if she wasn't desperate towards getting married, why would he succeed in extracting money from her in the name of Marriage

Ladies lets be wise. Na him give u belle I agree but no be him go carry the pikin for 9months not to talk of breastfeeding.
Been pregnant outside wedlock is not the end of your life. forget the discrimination on the outside world, work on yourself,build up your life for yourself and your baby and move on.... I know it's hard but God got your back as u made the right choice of not terminating that precious Child life.
Thank You...

But God told u not to fuwadu illegally.
Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 18, 2017
beautiful232:
Me I'm so afraid of human beings

they look so innocent but yet their heart so deep black and very wicked.GOD help us

That's it o.
But u shouldn't be afraid. All u need is be wise , prayerful and watchful . u will be safe.
God is the only one that can protect us from any impending evil in human flesh.

Even the lady should have been alert when he didn't have return ticket back home and double alert asking for 2.5million to arrange their wedding..
As soon as u start spending such huge sums on a guy , one calls bf.. Abeg pick race !
Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by beautiful232(f): 12:20pm On May 18, 2017
alexialin:

That's it o.
But u shouldn't be afraid. All u need is be wise , prayerful and watchful . u will be safe.
God is the only one that can protect us from any impending evil in human flesh.

Even the lady should have been alert when he didn't have return ticket back home and double alert asking for 2.5million to arrange their wedding..
As soon as u start spending such huge sums on a guy , one calls bf.. Abeg pick race !

thanks

1 Like

Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by Orpe7(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2017
Young Akorede the wicked producer!

This one no be akorede o na akowahala de grin
Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by cuteme88(f): 2:32pm On May 18, 2017
elfmann:

But God told u not to fuwadu illegally.

Even if God says not to do; does the Word mentioned about God not forgiving those who committed sin Ohh yes he does forgive our every sin and that's why u should admit to your crime or sin, ask God to forgive u with all your heart and move on.... life continues...

It is only the Devil who reminds one of it's past sins and that is the reason why most of us make mistakes. We feel we are useless, messed up and we wanna force ourselves to live life that isn't called for; even helping the Devil to promote his ministry by drowning over and over on our past.
But God on the other hand is saying cry unto me,lay your burden on me, i'm all ears, I will forgive your every sins and forget your past.

Let's not be the judge to everyone's life story cause we never know how the journey started.
Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by Ozumba1: 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
was he trying to play act?
Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by limamintruth: 3:50pm On May 18, 2017
Why is it that about 90% of domestic violence and evil being committed against women in Nigeria are perpetrated by Afonja men

Similarly, majority of the supporters of domestic violence on nairaland are also afonjas. Smh sad

1 Like

Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by Sprumbaba: 4:15pm On May 18, 2017
nnokwa042:
My brothers from east are all tired insulting afonja people every day on this form, cus no day will passes without bad news from Ogun and ikorodu ,afonjas let's make peace we re tired

You are very funny o. 13 of your brothers have been caught just today for drug trafficking in India, Uk and Malaysia for development.

Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by justmenoni: 4:23pm On May 18, 2017
Chai, mere looking at this faded pics I.knew it was that guy, but didn't he just announced the birth of his child some month's ago?

Fornication and alcohol intoxication is deadly than Aids for men
Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 18, 2017
cuteme88:

Even if God says not to do; does the Word mentioned about God not forgiving those who committed sin Ohh yes he does forgive our every sin and that's why u should admit to your crime or sin, ask God to forgive u with all your heart and move on.... life continues...

It is only the Devil who reminds one of it's past sins and that is the reason why most of us make mistakes. We feel we are useless, messed up and we wanna force ourselves to live life that isn't called for; even helping the Devil to promote his ministry by drowning over and over on our past.
But God on the other hand is saying cry unto me,lay your burden on me, i'm all ears, I will forgive your every sins and forget your past.

Let's not be the judge to everyone's life story cause we never know how the journey started.
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) by Collins0609(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2017
U see nairalanders,a girl spending 3million for her guy.later broke ass girls will blast a guy for not buying sharwama for them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church / Ismaila Rasaq 'Odia' Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.