Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 (9267 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by Admin199: 8:36am On May 18, 2017
Here's our official nairaland thread for PCMs who have been posted to akwaibom state...

So let's come together and relate with each other

Here's also our official whatsapp group link

https://chat. whatsapp. com/LqatItHVbsKKPXZi5hm5YU

Remove the spaces between the two dots

Copy and join

Or better ask me to add u up
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by Admin199: 8:44am On May 18, 2017
Let's quickly introduce ourselves using this format

Name
Institution
State you'll be coming from

Also did you choose akwaibom during registration?
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by Admin199: 8:51am On May 18, 2017
I'm Obi
Unn
Will be coming from Enugu

Yeah chose Akwaibom as my second choice
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by dammy336(f): 9:03am On May 18, 2017
Admin199:
Let's quickly introduce ourselves using this format

Name
Institution
State you'll be coming from

Also did you choose akwaibom during registration?
Dammy
U.I
Oyo state
Yes,I chose Akwaibom
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by Admin199: 9:09am On May 18, 2017
dammy336:

Dammy
U.I
Oyo state
Yes,I chose Akwaibom

Welcome oo. .Hope akwaibom receives us well
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2017
Admin199:

Welcome oo. .Hope akwaibom receives us well

baba o.. Your parole tight o.. FInally you got this Akwa Ibom..

Abeg link me up na.. cheesy
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by Admin199: 9:20am On May 18, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

baba o.. Your parole tight o.. FInally you got this Akwa Ibom..

Abeg link me up na.. cheesy

Lmao hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Boss I dey come meet you grin grin
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by Nobody: 9:30am On May 18, 2017
uniben
akwa-ibom
based in Abuja
but currently in Benin
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by GIMB: 9:36am On May 18, 2017
Akwaibom. .here we come

Let's also join the whatsapp link shown over here

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:41am On May 18, 2017
Admin199:

Lmao hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Boss I dey come meet you grin grin

No lele baba..

but me don move comot from dat side o.
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by GIMB: 9:55am On May 18, 2017
Logodwhiz tell us more about akwaibom here oo
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by GIMB: 10:03am On May 18, 2017
Corpers wee!!

Hello everyone it's a pleasure to welcome you otondos to The land of uncommon transformation Akwa Ibom.
I'm a serving corps member in this great state and I must
confess the experience is mind blowing. Camping akwa ibom ain't too fun due to the rigid state coordinator Lady Chukwuka Ngozi Nkirikuka who has a very strict nature and abhors corruption.

'Influencing' your posting to Uyo and other big cities are very
tough because of this same state coordinator, so y'all have to be careful who you hand your money to..but make sure you get close to the ICT guys who will register you on that first day because trust me they won't say it but they are the surest people to help you influence your posting, disregard all Local Govt Inspectors and Platoon Officer because Lady Ngozika doesn't give them slots anymore The common slogan of Akwa Ibom camp is Discipline and neatness, don't litter the floor or you might be shocked at what the soldiers might punish you with Power bank is very important because there are no wall outlets to charge your cell phones in the hostels Important to mention are camp activities: Please don't participate in camp activities thinking it will help them give you a favourable posting - this may be done in other states but not in akwa ibom, What I'm sure of is that make sure you register early as soon as camp open (0001-0150) are sure banker for Uyo LG, you might also get posted randomly and not by your level of participation in camp, worthy to note is that our general commander was posted to a thick forest even after he commanded the parade for 3weeks, same thing happened to others that participated in drama, dance, peagentries, quarter guard and even parade.

There are very very few links to influence your posting e.g
camp commandant, the ICT guys and probably if you have a
high ranking soldier as a relation... Advisable local government to get posted to are Uyo - but with a very high cost of living, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Nsit Atai, Oron, Abak and Ibiono Ibom

The state pays 5000 monthly allowance but only to those
posted to state government parastatals and it doesn't come
until 3 months time.

FG have banned posting of corps member to Oil companies so take off your mind.

Welcome to Nsit Attai camp.

Mention me for more details

I'm a serving corps member @ Nsit Atai LG

very close to Orientation camp

#copied ..

Logodwhiz will tell us more

2 Likes

Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by dammy336(f): 10:26am On May 18, 2017
GIMB:
Corpers wee!!

Hello everyone it's a pleasure to welcome you otondos to The land of uncommon transformation Akwa Ibom.
confess the experience is mind blowing. Camping akwa ibom ain't too fun due to the rigid state coordinator Lady Chukwuka Ngozi Nkirikuka who has a very strict nature and abhors corruption.

tough because of this same state coordinator, so y'all have to be careful who you hand your money to..but make sure you get close to the ICT guys who will register you on that first day because trust me they won't say it but they are the surest people to help you influence your posting, disregard all Local Govt Inspectors and Platoon Officer because Lady Ngozika doesn't give them slots anymore The common slogan of Akwa Ibom camp is Discipline and neatness, don't litter the floor or you might be shocked at what the soldiers might punish you with Power bank is very important because there are no wall outlets to charge your cell phones in the hostels Important to mention are camp activities: Please don't participate in camp activities thinking it will help them give you a favourable posting - this may be done in other states but not in akwa ibom, What I'm sure of is that make sure you register early as soon as camp open (0001-0150) are sure banker for Uyo LG, you might also get posted randomly and not by your level of participation in camp, worthy to note is that our general commander was posted to a thick forest even after he commanded the parade for 3weeks, same thing happened to others that participated in drama, dance, peagentries, quarter guard and even parade.

high ranking soldier as a relation... Advisable local government to get posted to are Uyo - but with a very high cost of living, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Nsit Atai, Oron, Abak and Ibiono Ibom

until 3 months time.

#copied ..

Thank you
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by GIMB: 10:31am On May 18, 2017
Uwc

Let's join the whatsapp group chat too
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by dammy336(f): 10:55am On May 18, 2017
GIMB:
Uwc
Let's join the whatsapp group chat too
Add me up please.....07033021353
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by GIMB: 11:24am On May 18, 2017
Monday and I'll be leaving for camp
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2017
GIMB:
Logodwhiz tell us more about akwaibom here oo

Boss, you've said it all o.

Looking at that your post made me smile 'cos I was one of the 'ICT guys' for the last camp.. Lol

Additional points.
The state coordinator has being changed.. Things seem a little bit freer now and not that strict as before.
Don't pay to anyone. Staffs do have Concession Postin so they tend to monetize, but don't pay to anyone just solicit for help.. If you have a genuine reason why you want the capital, go and meet the coordinator he will help.. He might seem so mean and hard hearted from afar but then he is a FATHER and he understands the plight of corps members.. Enjoy camp and have fun..

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by Owenuneed: 1:07pm On May 18, 2017
GIMB:
Corpers wee!!

until 3 months time.

#copied ..

You guys will enjoy akwa ibom camp, that boring woman is no longer the state coordinator.
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by rosietha: 4:26pm On May 18, 2017
GIMB:
Corpers wee!!

until 3 months time.

#copied ..

nice one, thanks for the info
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by rosietha: 4:28pm On May 18, 2017
Rosemary
Uniben
Benin.

Admin, please add me up 08145057254
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by GIMB: 6:55pm On May 18, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Boss, you've said it all o.

Looking at that your post made me smile 'cos I was one of the 'ICT guys' for the last camp.. Lol

Additional points.
The state coordinator has being changed.. Things seem a little bit freer now and not that strict as before.
Don't pay to anyone. Staffs do have Concession Postin so they tend to monetize, but don't pay to anyone just solicit for help.. If you have a genuine reason why you want the capital, go and meet the coordinator he will help.. He might seem so mean and hard hearted from afar but then he is a FATHER and he understands the plight of corps members.. Enjoy camp and have fun..

Boss oo how u take become part of the "ict guys"

Omoh show me the way bro
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by GIMB: 6:55pm On May 18, 2017
Owenuneed:

You guys will enjoy akwa ibom camp, that boring woman is no longer the state coordinator.

Really. .did you have fun during yours?
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by GIMB: 6:56pm On May 18, 2017
rosietha:
Rosemary
Uniben
Benin.

Welcome ..
You'll be added
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by oluvicki(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by princoty(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2017
Akwa Ibom corpers
For your Hotel Reservations, Airport pickup,Bus stations pick to camp call us #07066716887&07012815360. Let's assist you.
Welcome to the land of promise
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by lord03(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2017
Asaba to Akwa Ibom lets hookup, 08032569678
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by WizBLANCE(m): 12:55am On May 19, 2017
Admin199:
I'm Obi Unn Will be coming from Enugu
Yeah chose Akwaibom as my second choice
are you in Enugu akwa ibom WhatsApp group? am a supper lion too coming from Enugu
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by WizBLANCE(m): 12:58am On May 19, 2017
once a dream now it is real... akwa ibom at last . . . am wisdom Wilfred UNN coming to you live from Enugu . . .
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by Nobody: 1:03am On May 19, 2017
rosietha:
Rosemary
Uniben
Benin.

hey Rosemary which part of Benin do you stay and when do u wanna go to camp. if you can send a message to fridayabolorunke@gmail.com dat would be great
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by Misterdhee1(m): 5:56am On May 19, 2017
Pls add this number up

Derayo, Osun

Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by adepojugbolahan: 6:50am On May 19, 2017
ADEPOJU EMMANUEL GBOLAHAN
THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN
08067765360 pls kindly help with the WhatsApp link
Re: Akwaibom State Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 1 by GIMB: 7:21am On May 19, 2017
WizBLANCE:

are you in Enugu akwa ibom WhatsApp group?
am a supper lion too coming from Enugu

Your number so u can be added

We'll be leaving on Monday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Needed For Nysc Orientation Camp (batch B) / Improved NYSC Allowance For Corp Members / Age Limit For NYSC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.