Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out (6393 Views)

11 Investors Indicate Interest In Ajaokuta / FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 11:50am On May 18, 2017
dadavivo:
your depression is turning into madness
Believe me, I am one of the happiest people living on the earth. Somehow, I am configured to not know how those things feel irrespective of challenges that I face .

Pray for my Presidency
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 11:51am On May 18, 2017
Arda1000:
This ur sickness is getting to ur head
I am so healthy. Pray for my Presidency
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by dadavivo: 11:52am On May 18, 2017
Destined2win:
Believe me, I am one of the happiest people living on the earth. Somehow, I am configured to not know how those things feel irrespective of challenges that I face .

Pray for my Presidency
exactly,. Over happiness like yours is a sign of madness
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Realzikkist(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2017
pass the weed bro
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 11:53am On May 18, 2017
dadavivo:
exactly,. Over happiness like yours is a sign of madness
grin grin

It helps me feel relaxed and think straight
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 11:54am On May 18, 2017
Realzikkist:
pass the weed bro
No weed. Just hope. I will make the best President.
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 11:56am On May 18, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
IDIAT
Have you Prayed for my Presidency today?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Ogalanyachieze: 12:25pm On May 18, 2017
Destined2win:
"6 countries have indicated interest to merge with this nation owing to the relative peace and Prosperity which have been the hallmark of the nation since the ascension of the President.

Those countries are Cameroon, Ghana, Togo, Benin republic, Kenya and surprisingly Cape Verde.

More countries are seeking to establish a very close bilateral relationship with the West African country as can be seen with the daily influx of Ambassadors and diplomats from around the world.
The citizens are happy, there is food,water, and the seeming electricity that eluded regimes past. Development in every sector of the economy has taken giant leaps in recent times.

This is really the best of times for this country."

Oh that was the news making headlines around the world when I became President. It seemed like a dream. I relished every moment of it.
mal-area fifa is ur problem see ur dactar asap
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 12:26pm On May 18, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
mal-area fifa is ur problem see ur dactar asap
With all due respect Sir, you are wrong.
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 18, 2017
If you really want to be president and not be a failed contestant that attracts just about 100+ votes per state, start writing out detailed plans on how you intend to make things change. Start showing us your plan. We can't just trust you because youre from Nairaland. Remember you have to be at least 35 (or is it 45?) to contest. Show us your plan for the future and how you intend to achieve it. I fell you, if its impressive enough, the internet will publicise it for you. Get registered to a party. You need a certain percentage in the polls to be allowed to participate in the debates. Get that percentage and outshine all other candidates on TV. Nairaland has enough traffic to get people talking about you. Or people who will donate campaign funds. But just talking about becoming President doesn't move anyone. Nobody even know your name right now so all this 'publicity' you're doing right now can't be remembered by anyone because nobody has an idea of who you are. If you're going to wait until the big guns start their campaigns to reveal yourself then you're just planning to fail woefully.
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 1:21pm On May 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:
If you really want to be president and not be a failed contestant that attracts just about 100+ votes per state, start writing out detailed plans on how you intend to make things change. Start showing us your plan. We can't just trust you because youre from Nairaland. Remember you have to be at least 35 (or is it 45?) to contest. Show us your plan for the future and how you intend to achieve it. I fell you, if its impressive enough, the internet will publicise it for you. Get registered to a party. You need a certain percentage in the polls to be allowed to participate in the debates. Get that percentage and outshine all other candidates on TV. Nairaland has enough traffic to get people talking about you. Or people who will donate campaign funds. But just talking about becoming President doesn't move anyone. Nobody even know your name right now so all this 'publicity' you're doing right now can't be remembered by anyone because nobody has an idea of who you are. If you're going to wait until the big guns start their campaigns to reveal yourself then you're just planning to fail woefully.
Thank you. I appreciate.
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by mikool007(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2017
What! Pls make em come oo, we must nt suffer this thing alone
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by adegeye38(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2017
juman:
If we have sensible leaders nigeria would be so good that some west african countries would be wishing to be part of nigerian success.

But unfortunately nigeria has senseless "leaders".
Nah, not senseless leaders, but senseless, greedy and corrupt 180 million Nigerian people, corruption has become a culture in our society and it has come to stay, cause u cant change the culture of 180 million Nigerians overnight
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by chijiblaze(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
Don't worry, after Brexit, the UK will seek a remerger with Nigeria.
They'll need to bolster their population to compete with or even surpass that of the new found enemies in the EU.
With 0.19 Billion human beings available in Nigeria alone, the British government will be well on its way to achieve this aim population wise. Then the UK and Nigeria will simply be the same country with free movement of people thro and fro. The Queen would be our head of state(s) and our traditional rulers would be running thing locally. The official language would be pidgin English as a central meeting point between our native Hausa Igbo Yoruba languages and their native English language.

Stay tuned... You'd get the fuller gist later from the official sources in the UK soonest. And well all vote in the merger referendum.
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 1:56pm On May 18, 2017
mikool007:
What! Pls make em come oo, we must nt suffer this thing alone
They are not coming to suffer
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Bankz007(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2017
i will run with you as vice president o....
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 4:10pm On May 18, 2017
Bankz007:
i will run with you as vice president o....
Till then!
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by material988(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2017
Hahahaha.. Mr dreamer, wake up 5 don nak

Abeg dnt forget that BITCOINS is Avaiable at N400, PayPal N460, Perfect Money 410, Ethereum 425. Skrill, Neteller, Payoneer available. Visit nairaomm.com to place your orders. Remember we buy any amount of bitcoins you have and we pay promptly.

Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by laribari(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
Destined2win:
"6 countries have indicated interest to merge with this nation owing to the relative peace and Prosperity which have been the hallmark of the nation since the ascension of the President.

Those countries are Cameroon, Ghana, Togo, Benin republic, Kenya and surprisingly Cape Verde.

More countries are seeking to establish a very close bilateral relationship with the West African country as can be seen with the daily influx of Ambassadors and diplomats from around the world.
The citizens are happy, there is food,water, and the seeming electricity that eluded regimes past. Development in every sector of the economy has taken giant leaps in recent times.

This is really the best of times for this country."

Oh that was the news making headlines around the world when I became President. It seemed like a dream. I relished every moment of it.

But then I felt a buzz under my pillow, I reached out, it was my colleague calling by 5.00am. Then it dawned on me that I have been dreaming all this while. Oh what a dream.
But guess what, it's going to be a reality. Be hopeful for thy cries have reached the ears of the concerned one.

Pray for my Presidency.

Na hot water dem supposed take wake you up or heated pressing iron. You just make me come waste time read nonsense!
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
laribari:

Na hot water dem supposed take wake you up or heated pressing iron. You just make me come waste time read nonsense!
grin You wicked oo. Abeg no kill person
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by laribari(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
Destined2win:
grin You wicked oo. Abeg no kill person

I dey tell you grin.

Sharp sharp, Na obama him go see as our president
Re: Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out by Destined2win: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
laribari:

I dey tell you grin.

Sharp sharp, Na obama him go see as our president
Na me nah, I go be President tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Epie-Atissa People of Bayelsa State. / "Igbos Are Not Our Enemies, We Need Their Number" – Asari Dokubo / Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.