Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England (22621 Views)

The Smartest Family In England Is From Nigeria: Meet Chris Imafidon, Wife, Kids / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / 27-yr-old Nigerian, Anne-marie Imafidon, To Receive An MBE From Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2017
[[s]quote author=MadManTalking post=56636769]First good news i have ever heard about an Edo woman: home and abroad.

Her case is different... all i sabi about Edo women na ashawo work.

Not all these ones that are on the streets of Italy, Lagos, Dubai and everywhere on earth fucking_ and sucking all manner of pricks__.

Quote me and die by fire at 4:30 today.[/quote][/s]

Stupid Idiot
Re: Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England by timilehin007(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2017
Chinagurum1995:
how about some farena and jollof and some Akara.

That one sef dey grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamb Releases 2011 Utme Results, Says 842,851 Candidates Score Below 200 Marks. / Tyonor Smith: Benue University Students Protest Over Shooting Of Student Leader / Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.