Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK (37101 Views)

FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Funlord2(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2017
ehie:
FFK always on point, i think the end f Nigeria as we see it mght be closer than we think

So you don't know that this whole write up is a lie? it's amazing that even with availability of cheap internet access in nigeria young people are still so gullible and easy to deceive!

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by EternalTruths: 11:53am On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

FFK is a rabid dog with rabies.

If you think so, then carry out the coup

4 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by GuntersChain(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2017
Hm
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by GuntersChain(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2017
They want to see how the populace will react to a news about a coup.

2 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 18, 2017
They should have killed this FFK as a kid den, rabbish
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by NothingDoMe: 1:19pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
Break up is inevitable.
Yoruba Muslims are free to attack this outspoken man for his wonderful opinion as usual.
Nnam speak on!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 18, 2017
hillsiderfak:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208358890959316&id=1516216357

This FFK has started running his mouth again. The one EFCC did him last week is not enough. Until they lock him up finally and throw away the keys. Silly man angry

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by magoo10(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2017
Who are the people that will carry out the coup?
And even if the coup succeeds who are they going to rule?
Definitely not us.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by donqx: 1:21pm On May 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by JideAmuGiaka: 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing like coup
Just a day dreaming by some unfortunate mofos
Nigerians from all divide will resist it
Gone are the days
Sarrki keep it up. I am now seeing the patriot in you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Philinho(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2017
some fools will not reason with this man,bending everything to politics,tribalism n religion

6 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Soldiercole(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Chinatown1759: 1:28pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

so unfortunate u couldn't come up with any counter argument, than to resort to name calling. Poor u.

2 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Josmila(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
I think FFK's doctors have prescribed spewing thrash as a therapy for him to stay alive because this is getting out of hand.

The man just opens his buccal cavity and garbage keeps dropping. It's so sad
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ifeanyimartins(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

take the letter and leave the envelope

5 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Tayeni(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
Break up is inevitable.
Yoruba Muslims are free to attack this outspoken man for his wonderful opinion as usual, but failed to attack @bokis that said that's Osibanjo won't succeed Buhari come 2019 all because they share the same faith. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Smh.
The earlier you stopped this"Yoruba Muslim" sh#t , the better for you....before tribalism ki you. Everybody that disagrees with you must be lumped together in a slur abi?

anyway, With the tone and statements coming from northern quarter s lately....I'm forced to side with FFK.
If being ruled by another a president from another tribe repulses you that much....why not let them be.

4 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 1:32pm On May 18, 2017
ifeanyimartins:

take the letter and leave the envelope

I would, after all, I agree with some of the contents of the letter, But the part justifying Jonathan's profligate leadership, that, I cannot stomach.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Kebreal92(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2017
I didn't read,only came to comment because I know everything from that nincompoop is full of gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 18, 2017
Iamwrath:
Why would anyone even read anything this ediot posts ??

There is no crime or instability , Army is well taken care of and everything seems to be in place

All the nay sayers posting and circulating rubbish online at the PDP Thieves who PMB has broken their backs, they just can't live knowing someone out there can break their bloccus at anytime

FFK stay off cheap drugs

Which Army please?

2 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by michoim(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
FFK you are a parochial tribalist fit for no purpose. What of the coup plots by southerners ( Nzeogu and Gideon Okar)
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by LexngtonSteele: 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
b
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by adamsoghene: 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
I love this man because there are always elements of hidden truths behind his messages, God bless u sir for the revelation

6 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by DollarAngel(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
Break up is inevitable.
Yoruba Muslims are free to attack this outspoken man for his wonderful opinion as usual, but failed to attack @bokis that said that's Osibanjo won't succeed Buhari come 2019 all because they share the same faith. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Smh.

8 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Tayeni(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2017
Josmila:
I think FFK's doctors have prescribed spewing thrash as a therapy for him to stay alive because this is getting out of hand.

The man just opens his buccal cavity and garbage keeps dropping. It's so sad
My guy....forget about the hatred you have for ffk as a person and see the evil in the concept of zoning and entitlement complex the north has.

This has been the bane of our development as a nation. Such system can never bring forth the best amongst us for leadership position.

4 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 18, 2017
dadavivo:
Buhari is a dog. Nkita, Aja
A dead lion(buhari)is better tgan your living dog
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 1:36pm On May 18, 2017
Chinatown1759:

so unfortunate u couldn't come up with any counter argument, than to resort to name calling. Poor u.

Are you OK sir or you are related to FFK? We don't need him to tell us that the Northern oligarchy might try to wrestle power unconstitutionally. It's only kiddos like you who didn't witness Babangida's act of treason in 1993 will think FFK is saying something new.

As far as I'm concerned he's only stating the obvious and inserting unnecessary justification for the last administration, while trying to remain relevant.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by MrEverest(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2017
FFK more or less reiterated the same points I made yesterday. The whole gameplan is very clear and dangerous. The US, European Union, AU & China had better warn these barberians from the north now or keep away and never take sides when sh!t finally hits the fan. This time around, the barberian north i.e NW & NE and parts of NC that would support them wont be able to witstand what will hit them!

3 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by kinibigdeal(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2017
The North keep pushing the south against each other that if any southerner is making sense, the Southerner will kick against him while the North remain power drunk. To be candid, the North have succeeded in conquering the Youth in the south. Leave FFK personality and comprehend the obvious message

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.