Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,420 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK (37102 Views)

FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by kinibigdeal(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2017
kjhova:

You can peddle your conspiracies forever and nothing will change your mind. After all, I hear some people believe that 2pac is still alive somewhere. Others believe that India once beat Nigeria 99-0 in some mythical football match.

That you claim that FFK and even former president GEJ likely don't believe Chibok girls were kidnapped explains the very reason of that administration's inactions on the night of the kidnap which in turn aided the remarkable success of the terrorists operations.

You write up alone gave a conclusive opinion. You will be shocked by revelation soon. Don't be too naggy, Just wait for some few years

3 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by kinibigdeal(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2017
BetaThings:

And Obama's un-anointed candidate is on a "downward spiral" (the words of a Republican Senator) within 4 months
Please tell the full story

There was a meeting between Trump and Lavrov + Kislyak, America press was barred and TASS was there
Will you guys allow Ghanaian press to be in a meeting between Buhari and Ghanaian foreign Minister from which Nigerian press is barred

That is what you are cheering!

That story was cooked by same press he was never in support. Is not too difficult to understand

3 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by romenna: 3:24pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Some people will know then that Yorubas are a tribe of warriors and war is not strange to us.

Omo akin ni wa.
chest beating on another level

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Funlord2(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2017
Aimwest:
Don't be a fool or must there be a direct link before you believe and accept the numerous facts on ground. You have eyes but you cannot see and someone who can see is opening your eyes, still yet you ignore him. Take the message and leave the messager

The only fool here is the one that believes that someone they don't even know needs to read a fraudulent propaganda based post on nairaland in order to get the message or learn about the antics of 5th columnists in nigerian politics!( since I was born yesterday)

You can get lost now!
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by wailersarefools: 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:
mynd4 lalasticala seu.n oam.4j obinoscopy

don't come back looking for whom to ban when i reply this sad kid my way.

cc
Seu.n Lalasticala
[/s]
Shatap there. See who dey complain. Dude, I like the game. Let's continue. Ipob touts are donkeys. Kanu is an ogogoro drinking donkey. Ojukwu is a coward. You have murdered sleep, face the consequences and stop complaining my nigga. Truth.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

That story was cooked by same press he was never in support. Is not too difficult to understand

Cooked what?
This is not Nigeria
McMaster - NSAdviser - denied it

McMaster was asked, why if nothing was disclosed did White House officials race to alert NSAgency and CIA, he said from abundant of caution

Trump said in his tweet that he had absolute right to disclose to Russians, thereby contradicting McMaster

As for press, the list of the people present are there and a photo of same has been released by the Russians
You think Lavrov or Kislyak took the photo in the Oval Office?
Even Putin says he can provide a recording

SO where is the cooking here?

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Tayeni(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2017
BetaThings:

You have fallen for conspiracy talk
He did not say Osinbajo cannot finish the current term
He said they will not allow Osinbajo rule in 2019

Read it again

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/osinbajo-cannot-replace-buhari-2019-anything-happens-pmb-northern-elders/

Nobody can say Osinbajo cannot rule NOW
That will be treason - and the person will go to jail
I am serious

What is actually nauseating is the fallacy that Northerners are perfect idiots
Now tell me the benefits of a coup to a Northerner right now?

If I were in Buratai's shoes, I would do the same
A coup now will harm the North

Mr Ayeni, without what you call "evil" turn by turn, no Yoruba will ever become president
What stops the North rotating it with just one region in the South?
You know what?....Jonathan has taught them a lesson by contesting as it was his right(even though I don't see him qualified to have been a president). That fear of osinbajo reneging on zoning agreement just as Jonathan did is what they are preemptive about.

I believe northerners don't care if its a dictator or civilian president that rules as long as its a northerner. so...the coup thing would be a device to put osinbajo in check.

in all honesty.... do you think zoning should be the formula for a society to select a leader?

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BanevsJoker(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2017
989900:
For those civilians criticising the snake charmer (Buratai), I tire for una o.

So, you now know more than the trained pro?

What is the best way to nullify a coup? Take out the element of surprise -- blow it out in the open!

#coup101

P.S. A military coup can never be successful in 2017, with social media, camera phones, spy cams and mic, nano trackers, and biometric data everywhere.
Your coup blueprint has every possibility of appearing on Sahara reporters dot com on the day before your coup. cheesy
Are you really this naive or just pretending? With all your "social media, camera phones, spy cams and mic, nano trackers, and biometric data everywhere." We still haven't seen Buhari in public since mid-January. We still don't know the whereabouts or health status of Nigeria's President. We have a President and a Presidency that are different entities. Dude, all these happened right under your nose with all your "social media, camera phones, spy cams and mic, nano trackers, and biometric data everywhere." A word should be enough, so why did I reply you with so many words?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by 2016v2017: 3:41pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
Break up is inevitable.
Yoruba Muslims are free to attack this outspoken man for his wonderful opinion as usual, but failed to attack @bokis that said that Osibanjo won't succeed Buhari come 2019 all because they share the same faith. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Smh.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2017
Brillantman:
"Fellow Nigerians",
I'm sure the noodles generation born kids won't understand that phrase, I'm not surprised about the constantly increasing news about a brewing coup de tat mission currently going on in this country. A lot of things need no professors, soothsayers, pastors, or psychic to tell us before we know what is right. I do know quite well that this country politics has turn to a ludo game been play by the core North united ruling cabals against the divided weak in ideologies Southern politicians. Buhari masterminded these ideas from the beginning by failing to acknowledge that cabal truly exist, his silence, which means yes was golden to the members of the cabals because never in history have I read where a "coordinator" will be use as a replacement for a 2nd citizen and the president doesn't see any mistake in that. We don't need to be told that the missing "acting" on the said letter written to the Senate has limit the activities of VP Osunbade, sorry Osinbajo compare to what he did and how vibrant he was during Mr President first medical sojourn in the UK. The president came back only to be brief by the cabals that " Adiye ti nse bi Asa" (a case of chick competing with eagle).
The President agreed with his kinsmen to take any favorable step they deem fit in case anything happens to him because he "was", accept my apologies, he "is" not a democrat, he toppled one during his first unfortunate regime as a military man and threatened fire and destruction when he lost past elections, he is not and will never be a democrat. His approach to the economy and other stuffs say much. During his last medical trip, we were kept in touch of how he was doing through many controversial pictures and calls, but now, I think the paid photoshoppers have run out of idea of how to edit a dead man to a living being, hence, reason why we wake up each day to read and hear contradicting news about Chibok, EFCC, Burutai, Senate and Presidency, bla bla... They know that will keep us too busy until they concludes who will tell us "fellow Nigerians " with a military uniform on. And that's happening anytime SOON.

Your criticism is welcome.

I think Nigeria has overgrown military dictatorship. The west has made it clear they won't entertain such development and I believe they (CIA and MI6) know what's happening. No military dictator can withstand pressure from G7 at this moment. They (US, UK, China...) have a lot of interests in investments like oil and construction, profit from loans... to protect.

If Buhari dies, Osibanjo will be allowed to complete this term and real high wired politics geared towards 2019 will take off.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by bionixs: 3:45pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

FFK is a rabid dog with rabies.
so saying a very dangerous truth...... ....and what are you?

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nogodyej: 3:46pm On May 18, 2017
I am also seeing this ohhhh
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by kinibigdeal(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2017
BetaThings:

Cooked what?
This is not Nigeria
McMaster - NSAdviser - denied it

McMaster was asked, why if nothing was disclosed did White House officials race to alert NSAgency and CIA, he said from abundant of caution

Trump said in his tweet that he had absolute right to disclose to Russians, thereby contradicting McMaster

As for press, the list of the people present are there and a photo of same has been released by the Russians
You think Lavrov or Kislyak took the photo in the Oval Office?
Even Putin says he can provide a recording

SO where is the cooking here?

This was what the conversations with Putin was focused on as released by CIA some hours ago

Those discussions focused on mending US-Russian
economic relations strained by sanctions imposed
on Moscow, cooperating in fighting Islamic State in
Syria and containing a more assertive China, the
sources said.

Does that sound heathy or anti-America. The press owned and controlled by crooked Hilary and Trump was never his friend right from the onset. I expect them to continue to be hostile as their boss remains a bad loser
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 3:48pm On May 18, 2017
deji15:

Don't mind them. They are suffering from mental slavery.

They really are.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by 2016easy2017: 3:53pm On May 18, 2017
u see, even though i luv a discipline type, like Idiagbon breed(not Babangida breed o) military should take over, even with Buhari in-place, as the fight against corruption by him, has been defeated. they ganged against him. but i know coup is not possible. U.N, A.U etc will strike against the coup military in-charge.
however, i can see comments against F.F.K.is this what really happened to Paul to become Saul?
this dis-honorable man really debased himself. everybody who joined G.E.J lost it.
i used to real his post. visit his website and refer MANY MANY to his truth-revealing essay. he single-handedly brough G.E.J down. not Buhari, only fro him to be enticed and won-over by the real evil one.
ooooo.pls just ignore him. he's desperate tonpoison the mind of Osinbajo, the way they did to G.E.J but Osinbajo is a righous man. am a muslim but i really luv him soooo much for he's not only going to unite all tribes with this actions of his, but will also unite ALL religion. i promise him my vote.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by hillsiderfak(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2017
My question is, is the rest of Nigeria ready to let the North do what they want, if FFK is right at the end what is the way out?
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Mcanie: 4:02pm On May 18, 2017
I pray as Nigerians we grow above all forms of sentiment be it religious, ethnic or political and rather tackles problems objectively based on issues.

Even if a person you perceive as a fool says nonsense, you would only be different from also being a fool if you pick out the sense from the nonsense and prepare yourself , otherwise you will also be guilty of not being wise.

It is not wisdom throwing a baby with the bath water.

Let's remember we have no other country.

Nigerians let's wake up and see ourselves as one.
#SayNoToSentiment
#SayNoToSelfishinterest
#SayNoToIambetterthanthenextperson

God rescue and bless my country Nigeria.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by bionixs: 4:02pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
Break up is inevitable.
Yoruba Muslims are free to attack this outspoken man for his wonderful opinion as usual, but failed to attack @bokis that said that Osibanjo won't succeed Buhari come 2019 all because they share the same faith. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Smh.
don't mind the fateless bunch. The Baale of my area said that he became a Muslim because he wanted to belong and be carried along as a civil servant. now that he is retired, if you see the hut he could build from the so-called benefit of leaving Christianity,you will wonder aloud how he could be that stupid. He was sick and almost died recently,it was CHRISTIANS that he cried to for prayers after the alfas couldn't help. thank God he is improving

4 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Kcosmos: 4:16pm On May 18, 2017
Ffk is right.Northerners are ready not to lose power.South is happy they capable hands like Osinbajo....but it will be survival of the fittest
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by myobjective: 4:17pm On May 18, 2017
bionixs:
don't mind the fateless bunch. The Baale of my area said that he became a Muslim because he wanted to belong and be carried along as a civil servant. now that he is retired, if you see the hut he could build from the so-called benefit of leaving Christianity,you will wonder aloud how he could be that stupid. He was sick and almost died recently,it was CHRISTIANS that he cried to for prayers after the alfas couldn't help. thank God he is improving

I pity for people that believe in your poo... Christianity is a mind controlling tools for keeping people like you in perpetual fear forever.

The prayers of Christians that haven't lift million of them out of poverty, that hasn't cure the various disease like cancer, diabetes, malaria killing her followers daily will now cure a Muslim abi....
By the way, where were your pastors and prayers when ebolas was killing people in Guinea and Liberia?
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by DanseMacabre(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:
God is with the Yorubas.. all things work for good for us unlike those cowards from the other side

The U.S (world power) has Trump who hates muslims already.. Northerners can't do anyhow again like they did under Obama with Kerry and co.

This time around, they will get war if they attempt any fowl play in government.. same warning goes for treacherous SE people who love to play second fiddle to North in everything but come outside to abuse them

I'm confident we're in safe hands with the U.N security council watching

No offence, but you sound like you are under the influence of hallucinogens.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by linuxuser(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2017
A coup at this time may be a better option for Nigeria under this circumstances. The dullard we have is a dead man walking and Osinbanjo should not be allowed to take the place of the presidency so that the rotation agreement can be preserved. Obasanjo was there for 8 years. Why should another Yoruba man be the president again? It's not done and it should not happen. It's the north's time to the president and we should not shy away from that. An agreement is an agreement. We need to respect that except we are all saying that the north is not part of Nigeria again.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by bionixs: 4:35pm On May 18, 2017
myobjective:

I pity for people that believe in your poo... Christianity is a mind controlling tools for keeping people like you in perpetual fear forever.

The prayers of Christians that haven't lift million of them out of poverty, that hasn't cure the various disease like cancer, diabetes, malaria killing her followers daily will now cure a Muslim abi....
By the way, where were your pastors and prayers when ebolas was killing people in Guinea and Liberia?
you don't get. I mean that Yoruba Muslims are the most gullible people I have ever known. They stand for nothing. even the Hausa Muslims know that they are wasting their time. how could one jump to Islam for personal reason. either because he is allowed to take up to 4 wives or could be officially neck deep in voodoo like th alfas or consult them openly. I wander. in Lagos,you don't know if Yoruba muslims are muslims or Christians. they go to mosques on Sunday while their masters in the religion,the hausas watch in amusement and amazement

2 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 4:36pm On May 18, 2017
romenna:
chest beating on another level

That's right. The chest wey we dey beat so, na meat dey dia. On the rare occasion when beat our chests, know for sure that we aren't doing that lightly.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 4:40pm On May 18, 2017
Tayeni:
You know what?....Jonathan has taught them a lesson by contesting as it was his right(even though I don't see him qualified to have been a president). That fear of osinbajo reneging on zoning agreement just as Jonathan did is what they are preemptive about.

This is the first time Osinbajo is seeking election
He is not a core politician like Jonathan
In 2011 - there were two sentiments - the North ruled for only 2.5 years and Jonathan is from oil producing minority
What sentiment will there be for Osinbajo in 2019?

Tayeni:
I believe northerners don't care if its a dictator or civilian president that rules as long as its a northerner. so...the coup thing would be a device to put osinbajo in check.

They do care
Politicians are easier to control
Abacha dethroned a Sultan

And a coup can give birth to another coup, and from there to war

A coup will not check Osinbajo - he will be out of power or under house arrest or dead
With the SE mocking the Yorubas you have to try and appease both of them again

Tayeni:
in all honesty.... do you think zoning should be the formula for a society to select a leader?
Depends on the society
PDD wanted to loot for 60 years
They made an error in 2015
APC might not repeat it
You can rig and get away with it easily
Nigerians don't protest nationally - only regionally
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by 989900: 4:42pm On May 18, 2017
BanevsJoker:

[s]Are you really this naive or just pretending? With all your "social media, camera phones, spy cams and mic, nano trackers, and biometric data everywhere." We still haven't seen Buhari in public since mid-January. We still don't know the whereabouts or health status of Nigeria's President. We have a President and a Presidency that are different entities. Dude, all these happened right under your nose with all your "social media, camera phones, spy cams and mic, nano trackers, and biometric data everywhere." A word should be enough, so why did I reply you with so many words?[/s]
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ejanla077: 4:42pm On May 18, 2017
Tayeni:
The earlier you stopped this"Yoruba Muslim" sh#t , the better for you....before tribalism ki you. Everybody that disagrees with you must be lumped together in a slur abi?

anyway, With the tone and statements coming from northern quarter s lately....I'm forced to side with FFK.
If being ruled by another a president from another tribe repulses you that much....why not let them be.

my yoruba muslim brother will you join our northern masters or will you stand with the south
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ejanla077: 4:44pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
Break up is inevitable.

Smh.

my flatthead brother.. wat concern u with we yoruba muslims.... how do you expect us to attack our masters.... na waaa ooo....

o ri o pe

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by princessayesha(f): 4:45pm On May 18, 2017
The only coup that will happen in Nigeria is in ffk's house, Enemy of peace smiley

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by AreaFada2: 4:47pm On May 18, 2017
Truth is bitter in Nigeria.

Nobody wants to hear it.

When there is coup rumours, there is always some truth behind it. 1983 was a case in point.

Only 1985 took most by surprise because 20 months seemed to soon for another coup, still there were rumours.
Orkar coup was expected too.

Abacha's coup was rumoured widely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.