Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK (37200 Views)

FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 4:53pm On May 18, 2017
bionixs:
you don't get. I mean that Yoruba Muslims are the most gullible people I have ever known. They stand for nothing. even the Hausa Muslims know that they are wasting their time. how could one jump to Islam for personal reason. either because he is allowed to take up to 4 wives or could be officially neck deep in voodoo like th alfas or consult them openly. I wander. in Lagos,you don't know if Yoruba muslims are muslims or Christians. they go to mosques on Sunday while their masters in the religion,the hausas watch in amusement and amazement

The problem you have is that you have a limited world view
The people you have ever known sums it all. What do you know about people
Your ignorance is astounding
Muslims don't go to soothsayers - divining the future takes one outside the religion

Are Christians who hold service on Fridays now Muslims - your arguments are so petty

You also believe also that religion is about material acquisition. It is not
And regarding masters, Muslims are equal before Allah, and Arab cannot claim superiority over a blackman in Islam
Your position depends on how much you keep your duty to Allah
A human being cannot judge the faith of another
During the time of the Prophet (SAW), the person making the call to prayer was a blackman

Do black Christians feel inferior to white Christians?
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Dlionsheart: 4:54pm On May 18, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim brother will you join our northern masters or will you stand with the south

Yorubas are born betrayals and slave to the north. So you cannot expect them to stand by the south in anything.

Even if they all answer in the affirmative, the South cannot trust them or take their word to the bank.

I don't think the South actually need Yorubas in anything.

3 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 4:55pm On May 18, 2017
onyenze123:

I think Nigeria has overgrown military dictatorship. The west has made it clear they won't entertain such development and I believe they (CIA and MI6) know what's happening. No military dictator can withstand pressure from G7 at this moment. They (US, UK, China...) have a lot of interests in investments like oil and construction, profit from loans... to protect.

If Buhari dies, Osibanjo will be allowed to complete this term and real high wired politics geared towards 2019 will take off.

I don't know why this is so difficult to understand
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 5:04pm On May 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

This was what the conversations with Putin was focused on as released by CIA some hours ago

Those discussions focused on mending US-Russian
economic relations strained by sanctions imposed
on Moscow, cooperating in fighting Islamic State in
Syria and containing a more assertive China, the
sources said.

Sorry sir

YOU are lying through your teeth

That was what Trump's people were discussing with the Russians BEFORE Trump became president
You are not dealing with an illiterate here

1. CIA does not disclose such information - they are not White House
2. Cite your sources

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106

The 18 calls and electronic messages took place between April and November 2016 as hackers engaged in what U.S. intelligence concluded in January was part of a Kremlin campaign to discredit the vote and influence the outcome of the election in favor of Trump over his Democratic challenger, former secretary of state Hillary Clinton

Those discussions focused on mending U.S.-Russian economic relations strained by sanctions imposed on Moscow, cooperating in fighting Islamic State in Syria and containing a more assertive China, the sources said.

kinibigdeal:

Does that sound heathy or anti-America. The press owned and controlled by crooked Hilary and Trump was never his friend right from the onset. I expect them to continue to be hostile as their boss remains a bad loser
I believe that your statements have greater rights to be called crooked

as for the issues in dispute, these are the facts
The meeting took place last week

NSAdviser denial
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/national-security-adviser-mcmaster-denies-that-trump-gave-classified-info-to-russia/

Trump claims he has the right to disclose
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-lavrov-meeting-classified-intelligence-leak-laptops-absolute-right-humanitarian-a7738386.html

Putin's Offer to give recording
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-offers-release-recording-congress-trump-s-meeting-russian-envoy-n760676

Ask yourself, why should a Congress controlled by the Republican party rely on recording by Russia rather than the one from the White House

I am inclined to believe that discussing with you is a waste of time
You don't seem to have any regard for the truth

and you now pontificate about Nigeria and what we should be doing!!!
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2017
Will read later.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by kelechi17(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing like coup

Just a day dreaming by some unfortunate mofos

Nigerians from all divide will resist it

Gone are the days
point of correction we Igbo's will not resist it we will observe how it plays out and happily announce our own republic

2 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by gaskiyamagana: 6:33pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
Break up is inevitable.
Yoruba Muslims are free to attack this outspoken man for his wonderful opinion as usual, but failed to attack @bokis that said that Osibanjo won't succeed Buhari come 2019 all because they share the same faith. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Smh.
I pity those who supported this comment; especially when I recollected how the powers that be rallied round Babangida's daughter wedding. Were are religion, party and ethnic affliations?
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by omogin(f): 6:39pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

FFK is a rabid dog with rabies.
The only rabid dog I see here is you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by soulpiano23(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
Break up is inevitable.
Yoruba Muslims are free to attack this outspoken man for his wonderful opinion as usual, but failed to attack @bokis that said that Osibanjo won't succeed Buhari come 2019 all because they share the same faith. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Smh.
For years no easterner has ruled Nigeria.and you want to pity the Yorubas? Who do u think you should pity?Think you need to pity your self.ooooo
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Igboesika: 6:52pm On May 18, 2017
soulpiano23:

For years no easterner has ruled Nigeria.and you want to pity the Yorubas? Who do u think you should pity?Think you need to pity your self.ooooo
And Yoruba Muslim has not and will never be the president of this country even in the next hundred years despite @ss licking @bokis.( if Nigeria won't break up) Truth is bitter, kiss it.

4 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by kinibigdeal(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2017
BetaThings:

Sorry sir

YOU are lying through your teeth

That was what Trump's people were discussing with the Russians BEFORE Trump became president
You are not dealing with an illiterate here

1. CIA does not disclose such information - they are not White House
2. Cite your sources

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106

I believe that your statements have greater rights to be called crooked

as for the issues in dispute, these are the facts
The meeting took place last week

NSAdviser denial
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/national-security-adviser-mcmaster-denies-that-trump-gave-classified-info-to-russia/

Trump claims he has the right to disclose
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-lavrov-meeting-classified-intelligence-leak-laptops-absolute-right-humanitarian-a7738386.html

Putin's Offer to give recording
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-offers-release-recording-congress-trump-s-meeting-russian-envoy-n760676

Ask yourself, why should a Congress controlled by the Republican party rely on recording by Russia rather than the one from the White House

I am inclined to believe that discussing with you is a waste of time
You don't seem to have any regard for the truth

and you now pontificate about Nigeria and what we should be doing!!!

Your source is not genuine. Kindly go check New york times update that use to be a biased reportage
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by myobjective: 7:15pm On May 18, 2017
bionixs:
you don't get. I mean that Yoruba Muslims are the most gullible people I have ever known. They stand for nothing. even the Hausa Muslims know that they are wasting their time. how could one jump to Islam for personal reason. either because he is allowed to take up to 4 wives or could be officially neck deep in voodoo like th alfas or consult them openly. I wander. in Lagos,you don't know if Yoruba muslims are muslims or Christians. they go to mosques on Sunday while their masters in the religion,the hausas watch in amusement and amazement

I have been yoruba Muslim since birth, all my siblings and parents are yoruba Muslim, most of my extended family are yoruba Muslim, I have been living among these so called northern Muslim and the fact is you people always get emotional when politics is discussed. Yorubas Muslim are not slave to hausas, yoruba Muslim mostly worship in their mosque in most northern city, they choose their own imam, go to yoruba Muslim madrasa, and form their political opinions without external influence.

Yoruba Muslim have a culture and most of them see themselves first as yoruba before Muslim, they relates well with other yorubas of other faith, they celebrate with them during their festive period.

I have been a closet atheist for years and still dine and whine well with my Muslim brothers without any problem, most of them just seemed as unserious Muslim without any problem. Yorubas are the most tolerant set of people you can ever live with, they tolerate you and respect your views without ridiculing you or making you uncomfortable.

You also talk as if voodoo is a bad thing because you now worship your white God aka Jesus, I don't believe in voodoo and your white God aka Jesus but I respect traditionalist more than your white slave.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 7:23pm On May 18, 2017
omogin:

The only rabid dog I see here is you

You are not well, are you?

No, you can't be well. Tell me is FFK your father? Maybe he is the one paying your school fees.

Is there someone close to you there? Please tell him to slap your brain for you on our behalf. Seriously sis, you need it.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Lancelott(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2017
mykl01:

Help me ask am grin
He is moaning for 20 years of no power, Wetin Igbos go now come do? Almost 60 years fa!
This zoning thing is crap... if we are to go by it...ALL tribes should produce a president turn by turn...Edo never produce...Ijaws never produce, Idoma never produce... it'll be a long time before north go touch am...no, if one tribe enter, North will say it's their turn...that zoning formula na scam! let's be real...always the North shouting for replacement... produce a healthy candidate please... 4 years is your right...extra 4 years is based on performance... it's time to review the scam called zoning shii....in France, nothing like zoning, nothing like my tribe or zone...in USA it's the same.... all around civilized countries, it's the same thing...we want to be civilized but won't do the needful..who are we deceiving?
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Cjrane2: 7:30pm On May 18, 2017
Arewa is already scheming a plot to replace Buhari with a Fulani
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Tecno66: 7:32pm On May 18, 2017
hillsiderfak:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208358890959316&id=1516216357
Spot on FFK. I think the way out for peace to reign is for PYO to just complete the tenure of PMB in case he dies and then step down. Afterall, he was a mere commissioner.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Denko2721987(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing like coup
Just a day dreaming by some unfortunate mofos
Nigerians from all divide will resist it
Gone are the days
Resist it from the comfort of ur keyboard/key pad abi?

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by jaggabban: 8:04pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Igboesika post=56634760]Break up is inevitable.

Smh.
[/quo
Nairalanders are 80% biafcunts, it always show. Hahaha frustration.
Long Live Buhari, Long Live Nigeria
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by precious1967(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2017
d politicianthiefs should start looking for another job b4 it is too late for dem. buratai is watching dem.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by suremanpatriot: 8:33pm On May 18, 2017
His is agent of darkness clamouring for doom,his is a failure trying to gain relevance. Ignore the bloody civilian. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by nkwuocha1: 8:36pm On May 18, 2017
Wow. The zoo is burning already. Nice one. smiley
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Kay25(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
God bless u for dis grt piece..d yoruba muslims are d reason why d north feels free to treat us anyhow..but d day is coming wen dey will all b put to shame
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Kay25(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2017
Abegii close ur mouth..d thing dey breed mosquitoes
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by timecapsule: 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
The fate of this country has now let out on 17/5/17.
Seat and watch out how this episode will go............
Am watching my time
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Tbest20(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2017
This is ur hero i pitty u, ur life is as take quote author=Igboesika post=56634760]Break up is inevitable.

Smh.
[/quote]
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Tbest20(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2017
If u think any good thing can come out from ffk mouth I pitty ur life
akpanbaba:
This is prophetic .and i respect this man
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 10:41pm On May 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Your source is not genuine. Kindly go check New york times update that use to be a biased reportage

I have brought multiple sources - Reuters, NBC, Independent - and showed the link
But you dare not link your own sources
If you have better, and we BOTH KNOW you Don't, I challenge you to bring it
If you read it on NYT, produce a link and we both know what NYT has said in recent times

You know what - the youths of these country are actually more dishonest than the older generation they abuse
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Airforce52: 10:48pm On May 18, 2017
989900:
For those civilians criticising the snake charmer (Buratai), I tire for una o.

So, you now know more than the trained pro?

What is the best way to nullify a coup? Take out the element of surprise -- blow it out in the open!

#coup101

P.S. A military coup can never be successful in 2017, with social media, camera phones, spy cams and mic, nano trackers, and biometric data everywhere.
Your coup blueprint has every possibility of appearing on Sahara reporters dot com on the day before your coup. cheesy
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 10:48pm On May 18, 2017
Kay25:
God bless u for dis grt piece..d yoruba muslims are d reason why d north feels free to treat us anyhow..but d day is coming wen dey will all b put to shame
People blamed for the problems of Nigeria
First - North
2nd - then Northern Muslims
3rd - Yorubas
4th - Yoruba Muslims

Christians spend every minute of their lives judging Muslims and yet they exhort
Thou shall not judge!

All over Nigeria, there are crimes being committed
But somehow when political matters are being discussed some people lay blames on others as if they themselves have suddenly ceased to be human beings with their own weaknesses

They have never done any wrong; they have always been selfless etc
The spend all their times abusing and cursing Muslims esp the North but during election time, they want our votes!
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 10:53pm On May 18, 2017
Cjrane2:
Arewa is already scheming a plot to replace Buhari with a Fulani

They have not declared it and you have counted it as a crime

But look at what your own people did

https://www.nairaland.com/874446/seast-ssouth-middle-belt-form

Regretting the failure of Biafran revolution led by the late Ojukwu, Dokubo declared that, by 2015, if President Goodluck Jonathan is not interested in contesting, the coalition and other stakeholders working with it would work for the emergence of a president from the South East or North Central zones.

He said the plan of the coalition is to ensure that the leadership of the country will be retained within the three zones until the core north people who think Nigeria is for them to rule perpetually would beg to leave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.