Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Local Purchase Order Financing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Local Purchase Order Financing (1218 Views)

Cashew Nuts Local Purchase Order (LPO) Available / Cashew Nuts Local Purchase Order (LPO) Available / Cletus Ibeto Signs Financing Agreement With Milost Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Purchase Order Financing by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

Our company is getting an order to supply furniture to a reputable company and we will need it financed as our working capital will not be enough to execute the contract.

Do you know a company that finances LPO? kindly let me know urgently.

Thank you.
Re: Local Purchase Order Financing by LebanonCedars2(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2017
Anyone?
Re: Local Purchase Order Financing by Ajudin: 11:16am On May 18, 2017
I can connect you with more than 10 companies that will finance your LPO order with any company you are supplying.
Banks do finance LPO but it has to be with companies listed under their LPO directory. If not they won't finance such projects.
On the other hand, private financial companies compensate for that limitation by financing any LPO from any company and they get their percentage.
My contact is on my signature for chat and calls.
Re: Local Purchase Order Financing by LebanonCedars2(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
Ajudin:
I can connect you with more than 10 companies that will finance your LPO order with any company you are supplying.
Banks do finance LPO but it has to be with companies listed under their LPO directory. If not they won't finance such projects.
On the other hand, private financial companies compensate for that limitation by financing any LPO from any company and they get their percentage.

Alright
Re: Local Purchase Order Financing by 2aces(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2017
Access quick loans to finance your LPOs, business expansion and general contracts from us at very low interest rates.
Send a mail to sme.and.more.investment.ltd@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Local Purchase Order Financing by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2017
2aces:
Access quick loans to finance your LPOs, business expansion and general contracts from us at very low interest rates.
Send a mail to sme.and.more.investment.ltd@gmail.com
Thank you.

Thank you sir. Is that how you have (.)s after each word of the email address?
Re: Local Purchase Order Financing by LebanonCedars2(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2017
Good morning Nlders,

Any suggestions please. ..?
Re: Local Purchase Order Financing by 2aces(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2017
LebanonCedars2:

Thank you sir. Is that how you have (.)s after each word of the email address?
yes
Re: Local Purchase Order Financing by AlhajiSpray(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2017
Ajudin:

Scammer on the loose...run away from him
Re: Local Purchase Order Financing by valve: 10:05am On May 21, 2017
Contact Silverlinks. I'm not affiliated in any way to them. They brought a web design project to me once before. http://www.silverlinks.ng/
Re: Local Purchase Order Financing by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Scammer on the loose...run away from him

I thought as much after I spoke with him.

Thank you for the heads up
Re: Local Purchase Order Financing by LebanonCedars2(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
valve:
Contact Silverlinks. I'm not affiliated in any way to them. They brought a web design project to me once before. http://www.silverlinks.ng/

Thank you so much sir

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity To Become Connected To Business Success Network / New Year Bonanza!!!..clean Uk Used Samsung Laptop Wit Webcam N Ati Graphics 35k / Help With Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.