Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job (3486 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Job by badoutyn(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2017
DLondonboiy,am so so impress by your deep spiritual insight.Please what about me.
Re: I Need A Job by marisdgreat(f): 11:51pm On May 19, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Do you want to be retained? I don't know what that means but that's the question I heard..
Did u mean retained at my place of work or what? Please I made a transaction with air cargo transit n d person that made me to do such transaction have been avoiding me n my texts n y d people has been avoiding my calls. Please can u tell me if it's fake or not. Y d guy that s avoiding me n my text his name s Prince Tokunbo
Re: I Need A Job by marisdgreat(f): 12:10am On May 20, 2017
fizzy4luv:
For the way you smartly coined your reply to her own. you don dey this business no be today. London boy i see you doing well in Politics. if you are working, pls resign and join politics, you will give testimonies . pls quote me anywhere .
Do u also have spiritual insight, if yes what can u say about me or d present condition I found myself in after a wrong transaction gone sour.
Re: I Need A Job by Fireson: 12:36am On May 20, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Read this poem, tell me what you understand....

" I bargained with life for a penny,
And Life would pay no more,
However I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store.

For Life is a just employer,
He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.

I worked for a menial's hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have willingly paid"

Understand this poem and in 6months you won't recognize yourself again.

Mine pls!
Re: I Need A Job by fannybaby(f): 3:44am On May 20, 2017
. thanks
Re: I Need A Job by joevesxm: 4:04am On May 20, 2017
Still buying iTunes Gift Cards of 100 denominations below. Bring your US, CAD and AUD iTunes Gift Cards.

Reach out to me to receive instant payment. No delays, prompt and fast. Get your Naira instantly

Convert your iTunes Gift Cards and receive payment.

Buying iTunes Gift Cards of 100 denominations below.

WhatsApp: 08186414993
Re: I Need A Job by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Your destiny is not in Nigeria...I hear Europe.
...what did the lord told u about me
Re: I Need A Job by ijeshaboy: 7:41am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=fannybaby post=56693553]Please, i am a pharmacist and I just finished Nysc, I am willing to work in any pharmacy shop in lagos. Help a sister . thanks[/quotepm me for a biz deal]
Re: I Need A Job by ijeshaboy: 7:42am On May 20, 2017
fannybaby:
Please, i am a pharmacist and I just finished Nysc, I am willing to work in any pharmacy shop in lagos. Help a sister . thanks
let talk biz pm me
Re: I Need A Job by Johncash(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2017
My dearest brothers,there is a job opportunity now a job that will fech u a lot of money only if u ar commited in it.all u have to do is to partner with the company and become ur own boss.if u are interested call this number and the person will tell u ur next step.
09077356781:this is real no scam.
Re: I Need A Job by fannybaby(f): 8:13am On May 20, 2017
ijeshaboy:
let talk biz pm me
. Okay
Re: I Need A Job by chizillar(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2017
Need a perfect part-time business opportunity to complement your main source of income.

Need a business opportunity that won't take much of your time but pays you as well.

We need a sole distributor of "THE PRODUCTION MANUAL" in each state we want to sell. Your job specification is to locate the popular bookshops in your state and drop the books, follow up with the sales and remit the proceeds as agreed. This you do on part time basis. Your earn more than N300 on each copy sold in your State. 500 copies sold in a month gives your N150,000. 1000 copies gives you N300,000.

We need only 1 distributor in the following states: Abuja, Kano, Anambra, Enugu, Rivers, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun, Imo, Abia, Bayelsa, Plateau, Kaduna, Benin, Benue, Ondo, Ebonyi, Cross River etc

The first orders will be having free courier charges.

To be a sole distributor in your state, forward your Cv and red coloured passport to g40cyclers@gmail.com. Secondly, you should be able to afford to order at least few copies of the book. Each copies will sell at wholesale price of N1400/07033097160

Re: I Need A Job by Hassy4(f): 9:41pm On May 20, 2017
I am a 2-1graduate of Electrical and Computer Engineering and I reside in Abuja, am more of IT. I have learnt basics of html, written 3modules of CCNA out of 4. 1 Year experience as IT support personnel with ABU ICT unit. Am a fast and smart learner, I need a Job!!!
Re: I Need A Job by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 20, 2017
I hold a HND certificate in computer science, a certified HSE SUPERVISOR, IT inclined, posses an excellent skills in Microsoft office packages, Corel draw and a good knowledge of the internet.
I have a 1year working experience as an IT SUPPORT personnel wit Bolingo Hotel & Tower Abuja. I have also completed NYSC.
I need a job.
Re: I Need A Job by Abimkaz: 8:21am On May 21, 2017
Pls I need a job, studied Agricultural Science, finished Nysc... Second class upper... London boy Pls tell me sumtin and tired of sitting at home. May God help me.
London boy Pls tell me sumtin
Re: I Need A Job by macanu(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2017
Greetings
Re: I Need A Job by aloeman15(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2017
This is not an agency job.
No job agencies please.
PLEASE, FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- Save this page.

Experienced Sales Girl
Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type:
Full-time

Responsibilities:
The job involves a heavy workload and long hours cos we open early and close late.
This is a cash-handling position, so you will need 2 guarantors.

Requirements and Skills:
Basic computer knowledge.
Competent maths and english.
Attention to detail.
Efficient and effective performance.
A pleasant personality.

Education and Experience:
QUALIFICATIONS-
SSCE or above.
You MUST have basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
Competent Maths and English required.
Computer basics needed but full training given.

Minimum Experience:
1 year

OUTLET INFO-
DZ-Tech.
Retail Sales/Delivery of Female Fashion, ICT Products, Food/Drinks/Confectioneries, Network Credit, Rentals.
Location- The site is within the premises of a family home.
BENEFITS
Accommodation, ICT training, Salary, Sales incentives and other job benefits.
YOUR PERFORMANCE ENHANCES YOUR WAGES!
Basic 22000/month.
Bonuses on new items' sales- up to/exceeding 3000.
Any other information, call ASAP.

TO APPLY-
Text the following details-
(JOB TITLE, name, age, qualifications, location and years- of RELEVANT experience) to the number provided:

Interviews are conducted daily.
Directions to the venue will be sent via text message.
Re: I Need A Job by joguonu: 12:39pm On May 25, 2017
DLondonboiy,am so so impress by your deep spiritual insight.Please what about me.
Re: I Need A Job by Dilyschigo(f): 3:48pm On May 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

My calculations were wrong but the prophecy was correct....i was wrong by one year.
. Smiles Prophet
Re: I Need A Job by ruthieo(f): 4:58pm On May 25, 2017
London boy pls tell me mine
Re: I Need A Job by Slickbishop(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2017
London boy, tell me something, do I look like i will ever secure a job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test @ Kimberly Ryan / Invite From Mastermindshrsg / Are You Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.