Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta (19889 Views)

Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) / Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Atlantia(f): 1:09pm On May 18, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
You are using the shape of his head to insult him, not cool.
Sue me. tongue
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Pharrel22(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2017
omo pau bi ibon
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by nwafresh(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2017
Kai...you don F*** up...weytin u wan tell bola now? grin grin
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by holluphemydavid(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2017
so he is one of those boys,jungle justice is good for dis kind of people
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by EmekaBlue(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2017
The Hustle
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by charles1363(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin bullshit
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Mujaheeeden: 1:18pm On May 18, 2017
Atlantia:

Sue me. tongue
I can't Sue a Lawyer but i can talk you through it and you will toe my line of reasoning
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Noble855: 1:20pm On May 18, 2017
......His dick should be removed.............quote author=LivingHuman post=56638867]A young man identified as Tony Tuoyo was apprehended by members of Vigilante group in Sapele, Delta state for allegedly duping some unsuspecting people with a promise of giving them oil company jobs.

According to Sapele Oghenek, the suspected fraudster collected the sum of N45,000 from each of the applicants. But he was caught when he returned to collect the balance of N10,000.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/man-nabbed-in-delta-for-duping-people.html

[/quote]
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by donqx: 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
Good job
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by fratermathy(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
lekjons:
mehn! See how he was treated cry

Maybe he was only trying to develop them..
Benitogucci:
Na dem.......awon flat head ni.
Ericjohnsonjnr:
Ncan ondo sTate chapter reporting live

This is not an Igbo name. It's Itsekiri! Itsekiris are basically Yorubas of Delta State.

@thread:
Scams like this are very common with Deltans. Sadly, Delta State has become a breeding ground for scammers of all sorts.
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Benitogucci(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
Na dem.......awon flat head ni.
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Benitogucci(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2017
fratermathy:

This is not an Igbo name. It's Itsekiri!
Even though the guy no be Igbo, na still Igbo him be because they are known for things like that.

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by fratermathy(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2017
Benitogucci:

Even though the guy no be Igbo, na still Igbo him be because they are known for things like that.

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 18, 2017
ok.
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Atlantia(f): 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
I can't Sue a Lawyer but i can talk you through it and you will toe my line of reasoning
You don't say.
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by nengibo: 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
NCANSecretary:
Itsekiri man.

Cc NCANChairman
Very strange name, Nice work ncan sec
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Humbledude(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2017
That fellow doesn't look like one that has connection at all.
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by ajalawole(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
He's probably one of those goats that send BVN sms.They for tie him up N down
sir, some of those BVN sms are from bank workers. Anytime i visit s bank (i dont mention name cuz they may come for my head cheesy ) to deposite, i receive those sms within 1 or 2hrs. Those thing is even making me curious

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by ajalawole(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
People sef tire me, the guy look like person wey dey hungry and them fall for him sweet talk
madam, u look periful. Where is ur location. Ka Jo ma relate cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2017
The saddest part here is that "supposedly" intelligent graduates were foolish enough to fall for such BS scam. Look at the dirty looking hungry bastard who doesn't even look like he has a damn job......

With all the warnings about scams in Nigeria, how can anyone fall for such cheap tricks?! You dumbaaaassss!
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Oyindidi(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
ajalawole:
madam, u look periful. Where is ur location. Ka Jo ma relate cheesy cheesy
what is ka jo ma relate?
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by ipobarecriminals: 2:01pm On May 18, 2017
ajalawole:
sir, some of those BVN sms are from bank workers. Anytime i visit s bank (i dont mention name cuz they may come for my head cheesy ) to deposite, i receive those sms within 1 or 2hrs. Those thing is even making me curious
probably not FBN,GTB/ECOBANk cos I use the 3 bank.How they get my num remain a riddle
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by dayus12(f): 2:04pm On May 18, 2017
lol...So they've caught him. I got a call and text from him few months ago. Thank God he doesn't take time to know he was a scam.
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Momoh7(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2017
Godwithme01:
They even sent me a text today, with my name and my nysc code, telling me of the job offer
picture of the text or amadioha strike you
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by ajalawole(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
probably not FBN,GTB/ECOBANk cos I use the 3 bank.How they get my num remain a riddle
bro na skybank... Am using uba and FBN. But my bae is using skybank

1 Like

Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2017
fratermathy:

This is not an Igbo name. It's Itsekiri! Itsekiris are basically Yorubas of Delta State.

@thread:
Scams like this are very common with Deltans. Sadly, Delta State has become a breeding ground for scammers of all sorts.

Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by deolu2000(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2017
Developer. He is only doing is thing so i am not disappointed. what are biafrians for, if not to do their developing jobs. carry on jare
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by zidek(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2017
I justTire for those daily BVN SMS bro!!!!
Re: Man Nabbed for Defrauding People With Fake Promise Of Oil Company Work in Delta by Tominiola: 2:37pm On May 18, 2017
Any job that requires you to pay is not legit. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) / Kidnapper Arrested After Invading Alhaji's House To Abduct Him. Photos / Magajin Garin Daura Arrives Abuja, Received By President's ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.