Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Javascript Assignment + Laptop - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Javascript Assignment + Laptop (1151 Views)

Help With This Python Programming Assignment Please / MATLAB Programming Assignment Help - 15k / C Programming Assignment Help ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Javascript Assignment + Laptop by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 18, 2017
Fellow programners I'm a beginner when it comes to stuff like this and I was hoping maybe a few bright minds might walk me through
I'm to write a JavaScript program that does the following

*take input from the user
*generate a number between 0-100
*compare the user input to the random number and the status(greater than or less than)
*if user is correct a congratulatory message would pop up and an exit message
*if wrong give 3 chances more,if still wrong tell the user ur answer and exit
*the random number does not change during the game
Ask user if he/she wants to play again

+ I don't have a laptop too so I need someone to please help me with one.............thanks
Re: Javascript Assignment + Laptop by BlueMagnificent(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2017
Would be nice to see an effort on your own part in solving this problem. Then we can help knowing that you are willing to learn smiley

1 Like

Re: Javascript Assignment + Laptop by 4dor: 3:46pm On May 18, 2017
Dayvhid:
Fellow programners I'm a beginner when it comes to stuff like this and I was hoping maybe a few bright minds might walk me through
I'm to write a JavaScript program that does the following

*take input from the user
*generate a number between 0-100
*compare the user input to the random number and the status(greater than or less than)
*if user is correct a congratulatory message would pop up and an exit message
*if wrong give 3 chances more,if still wrong tell the user ur answer and exit
*the random number does not change during the game
Ask user if he/she wants to play again

+ I don't have a laptop too so I need someone to please help me with one.............thanks

You don't need a laptop, go to Playstore and download JS run and write it on your phone. As for the question use Google, try to write something first then come back when you're stuck.

1 Like

Re: Javascript Assignment + Laptop by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
4dor:

You don't need a laptop, go to Playstore and download JS run and write it on your phone. As for the question use Google, try to write something first then come back when you're stuck.
Thanks for your time..........I'm using a java phone as of now so i don't have the luxury of playstore
Re: Javascript Assignment + Laptop by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 19, 2017
BlueMagnificent:
Would be nice to see an effort on your own part in solving this problem. Then we can help knowing that you are willing to learn smiley
Thanks for your time.............ive actually written some on paper and I need a way of running it smiley smiley
Re: Javascript Assignment + Laptop by talk2hb1(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2017
Dayvhid:

Thanks for your time.............ive actually written some on paper and I need a way of running it smiley smiley
How are you browsing Nairaland?
How did you create this thread and reply?
If you can do all this on your phone, or from a cyber cafe, then you can do every other things else there too. Although you need a dedicated system, not compulsorily a laptop undecided
Re: Javascript Assignment + Laptop by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 19, 2017
talk2hb1:

How are you browsing Nairaland?
How did you create this thread and reply?
If you can do all this on your phone, or from a cyber cafe, then you can do every other things else there too. Although you need a dedicated system, not compulsorily a laptop undecided
I'm using a java phone
Re: Javascript Assignment + Laptop by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 19, 2017
Will try it later
Re: Javascript Assignment + Laptop by excanny: 10:39pm On May 19, 2017
Dayvhid:

snap the code you wrote on paper and upload a screenshot.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Good- Social Media Digital Marketers, SEO Experts Are Needed- Urgently / Aptech- Maryland / Pls Help! A Program That Would Solve A System Of Linear Equations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.