Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? (110190 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by dayus12(f): 3:36pm On May 18, 2017
wacoj:
The guy man knew exactly what he was doing.
He actually had an erection but I am very surprise how the girl will claim ignorance.

Don't blame the girl...She might not know at all. Some people are not that sensitive. She might have things going on in her mind and just think it's probably what the man was holding/carrying that's touching her.

If it's me,it won't take me 2min before I notice no matter what I'm doing or thinking. But we can't all be the same.
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by dikeigbo2(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2017
Unemployment is the real cause,I wonder how a busy person will have time for this type of stupidity.....
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by epospiky(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2017
it's not what you think op. That man is obviously wearing a waste bag or perhaps a part if his belt. His John Thomas can't be as high. Abi op na that side ur own dey?
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by sukkot: 3:37pm On May 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
This man's wife needs to see that her husband is a bona-fide he-goat. He get accessing his erection and the lady's bottom, useless rapist. Anyone who knows him should report this case as a sexual harassment case. He should be in jail
fara buruku bale arabinrin yi
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by DeltaBachelor(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2017
U are very smart babe.
preccy69:

reallyso dats where guys wear belts dis days
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by shockwave(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2017
That guy was fully aware of his action! Take a closer look and see. Why was he moving so close to the girl all the way. If you look further you'd see that the girl was trying to move away as best as she could but the guy just wasn't giving her breathing space. That's sexual harassment! Ladies please speak up when any idiot does something similar, you don't necessarily have to be irrational about it though...

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Psoul(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2017
That guy is having no erection. Even if his penis is as big as that of Nebuchadnezzar, his dick wont be able to bulge his jean to that level and in a public for that matter.

Some ppl are just like this innocent guy. When in queue they tend to come too close to the person in front of them. I have experienced this severally. I was ones in queue in a bank and this guy so so close that he kept matching my shoes even wen the line is stationary. I could even feel the warm air coming out from his nostrils at the back of my neck as he breathes. I had to tell him to give me some gap and stop matching my shoes.

The person that did this video is mischievous in nature. He deserves total condemnation. While doing this, he didn't consider the pains he will be causing the person he want to tarnish. He was only interested in how many comments that foolish post will fetch him. Well, Karma is all seeing and never sleeps nor have mercy on personalty. Wait for ur turn. Ask the girl that was behind Chidimma Okeke sex tape. Her own is online now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Tommymoi(m): 3:54pm On May 18, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Waste pouch to persistently torment the backside,for what benefit?shocked shocked shocked

It is very glaring that the guy was deliberately maintaining a close shave with the girl,enjoying the sensation within his bio-system.

I guess a deliberate unzipping of the jeans,whilst the shirt provided the much needed cover up. cheesy
That means he shouldn't be on the queue again, or rather remain standstill as the queue progresses . We always like running into conclusion easily.

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by haykes(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
This op self some people can't see good things except negative
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by tintingz(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2017
preccy69:

reallyso dats where guys wear belts dis days
Men peňis is not too high to that level, the thing is we don't know exactly what the bulge is. Some people said he brought out his penîs, how can someone bring out his peňis in public?

But we can't rule out that the man wasn't having some dirty stuff in his mind, we can see him checking out the girl backside.

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by toye440: 3:59pm On May 18, 2017
pautex:
Nope. I think they are just trying to paint a picture where it is not. That might be his belt botton, if it is below his waist we would have imagine otherwise... take a close look at that level. People with negative imagination.
pls take a second look this guy has something in his hand, I think he's holding his purse or so.
At first I tot it was conji but now I can see clealy some ppl just like to paint others black.
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by DollarAngel(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2017
GodIsFoolish:

Is it bad?

Yes it is, if you don't believe in Him, then you don't have to denigrate Him, I know you taking advantage of the peaceful nature of Christianity, if you try it with our Muslims brother, you know the consequence, but meanwhile live and let's live respect people's religion, culture and whatever you know counts most to them., Peace Bro
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by chely: 4:29pm On May 18, 2017
ERECTION FROM A JEAN TROUSER CAN NEVER BE SO PROMINENT.

IT IS SOMETHING ELSE NOT ERECTION

3 Likes

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 18, 2017
sukkot:
fara buruku bale arabinrin yi

Talun ba e soro, oju Koro, se o fe rape obirin abi? ko ni dafun e cheesy
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by divinelove(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2017
tintingz:
Seeing this video that went viral on social media lately from this thread seems it was really not an erection but a waist bag or something relating to it that's the opinion of some people, I also looked closely and see it doesn't really look like an erection because how can the erection be so visible and so bulgy from his jeans? I'm confused.

I think the girl knows the man is wearing a waist bag, the reason she didn't bother looking back at the man, she even knows someone is videoing them.

You guys should also look closely and say your thoughts if it was an erection or waist bag?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m08kVybPNxI

I thought I was the only one dt noticed dt, dt can't be an erection but jst allowed d blogger enjoy d traffic he wants
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2017
the man obviously is an ARSEnal fan
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2017
Lilimax:
Erection kor, shocked
When the man does not have elephantiasis of the scrotum (o dara ibi?)embarassed
The man is wearing a waist bag or something else
grin grin grin grin grin you wan kee me with laf, I wanted to see the face of this person I don't know why you did not fix your pishor.

1 Like

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by lustra89(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2017
That man is innocent
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by joenor(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2017
Omo konji wan kill the man, Can imagine the girl didn't notice, and she even dey smile, seeing someone videoing you and she just think it a fun thing... she was lucky say nor be night.
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by walekings08(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
FRSC Osun Command On Top Gear Following a Vehicle Along Sammya's Construction Yard, Via IKIRUN Express Road, Osogbo. Their Actions Nearly Cause An Accident. It was a Barbaric act this Morning. The Unit of The FRSC is Either Osogbo Unit or IKIRUN Unit. Please the Sector Commander Should Warn His Guys to Desist from the act of Pursuing any vehicle on express roads as said by the National Commander.

1 Share

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Themandator: 5:05pm On May 18, 2017
lekjons:
Crap!
That guy's brain is in his konji

I've watched the video for over five times..

That guy's konji is on another level entirely.

I watched the video and I can say there is no konji anywhere
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 18, 2017
If anything, only the tip of his blokus seemed to be touching the lady's butt. This can't give any pleasure to a normal guy.
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Kola67: 5:26pm On May 18, 2017
lekjons:
Crap!
That guy's brain is in his konji

Na soooh
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Emobi11: 5:29pm On May 18, 2017
Obviously he checked out the backside a couple of times, there might have been dirty things in his mind but one thing am sure of is that a mans erection can't push a jean trouser that high no matter how big it is.. And more over he might even have a boxer short on.. and that will even further dampen the erection...
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by kingdenny(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2017
At the end of the day of the day the person that did the recording might be more guilty than the accursed. Sometimes In life things are not really the way we see them
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Lilimax(f): 5:38pm On May 18, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
grin grin grin grin grin you wan kee me with laf, I wanted to see the face of this person I don't know why you did not fix your pishor.
You can view before I take it down. smiley
Nairaland is a faceless forum smiley
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Collins0609(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2017
Did guy no do anytin,wetin even dey for that smelling anus
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2017
Lilimax:
You can view before I take it down. smiley
Nairaland is a faceless forum smiley
Seen grin I have a comment but I prefer your ears alone cool
Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by mosez346(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin
lekjons:
Crap! That guy's brain is in his konji

grin
lekjons:
Crap! That guy's brain is in his konji

Re: Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 18, 2017
only a person with pervated mind will film this guy and start making suggestive accusations, if the person who filmed this rubbish was busy minding his own business he/she wouldn't notice what the guy did or didn't do.
this is how one stupid and dumb woman took photos of an innocent man in Australia posted it on Facebook and falsely accused the innocent man of pedophilea accused him of taking photos of her children when she was arrested for slander she was almost sent to prison. people should just mind their own business if anyone does this to me i will do everything in my power to hunt them down and blow Their empty skull open. angry people can not go around filming other people and making themselves judge and jury.

it's an offence filming and posting people online without their consent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.