Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike (2851 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Abagworo(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2017
The 2 sides of Nkpogu road is now open to traffic as former President Goodluck Jonathan today commissioned the 2nd phase of the bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Standardcosting(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2017
He commissioned the project as what and in what capacity?
Office of the former president undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by IgbosAreGreat(f): 12:58pm On May 18, 2017
Mr project

carry go ...we dey ur back cool cool cool

All ur enemies will die before u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Parishpriest: 1:06pm On May 18, 2017
Standardcosting:

As the best president Nigeria will ever have. I hope this answer will cure your heart attack?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Standardcosting(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2017
Parishpriest:

As the best president Nigeria will ever have. I hope this answer will cure your heart attack?
As a figment of your imagination.
When you are done ranting let us know

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by DrGoodman: 1:36pm On May 18, 2017
Standardcosting:

As Nigeria's best president ever, they should give him the 2017 budget so he can sign it. PHD President.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Sammiejokes(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2017
Where is the bridge op,or you high on what.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by urboy1: 1:45pm On May 18, 2017
Sammiejokes:
Where is the bridge op,or you high on what.

Nigerians, you asked a question, instead of putting please, you are asking if he is high... smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by agbangam: 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
GEJ uncle Stealing is not Corruption, d Azikiwe of Igbos, Hero of Ipob, Oga of Dansuki alias ATM. We hail u o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by adem30: 1:56pm On May 18, 2017
What an embarrassment.

He spent 5years as Nigeria President and acclaimed best growing economy in Africa. Yet He did not commissioned 1km Federal road in South South.

Now Wike is trying to give him something to smile on.

Kudos to you Wike

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Amberon: 1:56pm On May 18, 2017
Where in PH is Npogu?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Sammiejokes(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2017
urboy1:

Nigerians, you asked a question, instead of putting please, you are asking if he is high... smh
Now u talking. show us the bridge and commend governor woke for a job well done, but he need to put his 13% derivative to more mind blowing projects. He should learn from his counterparts doing better job with Lesser resources.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Sammiejokes(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
adem30:
What an embarrassment.

He spent 5years as Nigeria President and acclaimed best growing economy in Africa. Yet He did not commissioned 1km Federal road in South South.

Now Wike is trying to give him something to smile on.

Kudos to you Wike
bros he built a railway for his Masters. Buhari's Kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by urboy1: 2:23pm On May 18, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Now u talking. show us the bridge and commend governor woke for a job well done, but he need to put his 13% derivative to more mind blowing projects. He should learn from his counterparts doing better job with Lesser resources.

Now am talking what? I didnt put up this post to begin with... I was just not impressed by your rudeness, so i research and got the pictures... if you want to ask for something be polite..not ask if the person is high...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Sammiejokes(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2017
urboy1:

Now am talking what? I didnt put up this post to begin with... I was just not impressed by your rudeness, so i research and got the pictures... if you want to ask for something be polite..not ask if the person is high...
sorry if you felt am rude, just pulling of leg when the title was bridge and we saw road reconstruction commissioned by wike. biko no vex

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Abagworo(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2017
Amberon:
Where in PH is Npogu?

The village where Elekahia road meets Trans-Amadi. There's a noticeable railway overhead bridge at Nkpogu junction and the road leads you straight to LNG and then Odili road.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by adem30: 2:31pm On May 18, 2017
Sammiejokes:

bros he built a railway for his Masters. Buhari's Kinsmen.

His Masters? lol
Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 18, 2017
At least the repeated gridlock at eastern bypass will stop.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by ZombieTAMER: 2:47pm On May 18, 2017
agbangam:
GEJ uncle Stealing is not Corruption, d Azikiwe of Igbos, Hero of Ipob, Oga of Dansuki alias ATM. We hail u o
Standardcosting:

As a figment of your imagination.
When you are done ranting let us know
Standardcosting:
They don come undecided
Bad belle people are allowed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by owobokiri(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2017
Jonathan should be tried and shot for allowing a petty minded, hateful and utterly redundant buhari to assume power only to pollute the whole space with his gaseous stupidity.. Jonthan is solely responsible for the mess that is Nigeria under buhari. Buhari has nothing whatsoever to do with the presidency. Obasanjo stopped him, Babangida did..., Jonathan chickened out, and we are paying dearly for that. You cant surrender power to a mad man simply because you are afraid he will break bottles if you refused.. Makes no sense to me..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Sammiejokes(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

They don come undecided
Bad belle people are allowed
Broz the zombie tamer, we the people of the zoo are asking the zoologist what did he commission in South south has governor, VP and President.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Splashme: 2:59pm On May 18, 2017
Parishpriest:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Sammiejokes(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2017
adem30:

His Masters? lol
Bros no be so, naa so, the IB has more for Kaduna than el-rufai and abuja than buhari, Lagos and Ibadan saw a little of his benevolence six months b4 the election. so bros who is the real slave Osunbade as they call him or Gej.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Amberon: 3:04pm On May 18, 2017
Thanks.
Abagworo:

The village where Elekahia road meets Trans-Amadi. There's a noticeable railway overhead bridge at Nkpogu junction and the road leads you straight to LNG and then Odili road.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by adem30: 3:57pm On May 18, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Bros no be so, naa so, the IB has more for Kaduna than el-rufai and abuja than buhari, Lagos and Ibadan saw a little of his benevolence six months b4 the election. so bros who is the real slave Osunbade as they call him or Gej.

I'm speechless Bro
Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Pavarottii(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2017
God... Work no allow me go dis commissioning to see my hero. My house is not far from dis bridge.

GEJ WE love u.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Pavarottii(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Broz the zombie tamer, we the people of the zoo are asking the zoologist what did he commission in South south has governor, VP and President.
Ask Google. Nobody has time to be answering such questions. And trust me. Google will do a good job. Even the former minister of works said they are about 20 projects GEJ didn't commission before leaving office. Cos he was too busy and doesn't like show off.

Just type GEJ's achievements sector by sector. U know the irony, u won't be able to finish reading cos it's voluminous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Okwyjesus(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2017
Amberon:
Where in PH is Npogu?

Opposite LNG main gate off Ogbunabali
Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Abagworo(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2017
Pavarottii:
God... Work no allow me go dis commissioning to see my hero. My house is not far from dis bridge.

GEJ WE love u.

Hero for commissioning Wike's work? He was Bayelsa Governor for 2 years just like Wike is in his 2nd year but has zero projects.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Sammiejokes(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2017
Pavarottii:

Ask Google. Nobody has time to be answering such questions. And trust me. Google will do a good job. Even the former minister of works said they are about 20 projects GEJ didn't commission before leaving office. Cos he was too busy and doesn't like show off.

Just type GEJ's achievements sector by sector. U know the irony, u won't be able to finish reading cos it's voluminous.
only an ineffectual fool leaves 20 projects uncompleted before he woke six weeks to election to start mobilizing to bobo the masses, we ain't buying that. From day one of this present government You travel and see people on site working everyday not Six months to election. For the records I checked Google your fool told CNN Amanpour that you now have uninterrupted power supply. Your fool even drank his burukutu to USA.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Pavarottii(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2017
Sammiejokes:

only an ineffectual fool leaves 20 projects uncompleted before he woke six weeks to election to start mobilizing to bobo the masses, we ain't buying that. From day one of this present government You travel and see people on site working everyday not Six months to election. For the records I checked Google your fool told CNN Amanpour that you now have uninterrupted power supply. Your fool even drank his burukutu to USA.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike by Sammiejokes(m): 8:18pm On May 18, 2017
Mr man don't be a village human are u not in same country wen your fool said there is uninterrupted power on CNN
https://www.nairaland.com/1185663/amanpour-interviews-nigerians-lagos-power

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 APC Governors Who May Lose Re-election In 2019 / Offa Robbery: Abba Kyari Storm Offa (photos) / Sen. Ben Murray Bruce On Explodes When Talking About Biafra!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.