Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? (6612 Views)

This Picture Can Set You On Fire / BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] / Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by MOSTEC(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2017
PeggySandas:

You can't even type correctly! What a foolery to humanity you are! cheesy
you useless father....... nd ur bittch asss mother can not type correctly........
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by PeggySandas(f): 9:28am On May 19, 2017
MOSTEC:
you useless father....... nd ur bittch asss mother can not type correctly........
hahaha! cheesy

Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by Darkkarma: 9:28am On May 19, 2017
PeggySandas:

I know you want to fucck me, but guess what? Your dick ain't entering my vagina.

Remain pained. tongue grin cheesy
Lol, you're just too crude and aggressive
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by MOSTEC(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2017
PeggySandas:
hahaha! cheesy

attention seeking bitchh
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by Darkkarma: 9:33am On May 19, 2017
PeggySandas:

Are you alright? undecided
Lol, I'm not going to have an E-battle with you, bye-bye, have a nice day man/lady.
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by asid(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2017
mzhorlah:
I have this feeling too. a girl will never bully a girl like her.

Don't bother yourself thinking of the identity, some peeps are just seeking an audience, just like the use of big words doesn't mean one is intelligent!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by PeggySandas(f): 9:34am On May 19, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided I can't see sh!t,oda dan a good looking girl...

You are truly headless. According to your moniker. √
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by asid(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2017
mzhorlah:
Thanks dear. good morning

Mornings, pretty you smiley
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 19, 2017
PeggySandas:

Ain't fuccking you no matter how hard you try!

You're the one stalking me , even if your pvssy is free ( assuming you're truly a female ) I won't touch you with a 100 yard pole

1 Like

Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by mzhorlah(f): 9:45am On May 19, 2017
asid:

Mornings, pretty you smiley
thanks
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 19, 2017
mzhorlah:
I have this feeling too. a girl will never bully a girl like her.

"Her" language isn't ladylike
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 19, 2017
Darkkarma:
Lol maybe, she's just very aggressive

I can bet my last dime that "she's" a guy

1 Like

Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 19, 2017
MOSTEC:
bro i rep you die. ...
I owe you one bottle of Heineken and pepper soup my guy

1 Like

Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by Darkkarma: 10:06am On May 19, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I can bet my last dime that "she's" a guy
Lol, It's a troll's account, leave it alone
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by pu7pl3(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2017
PeggySandas:

Who is this spineless insipid goat?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by Erums(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2017
sincerely notin more than a girl using her slippers on the bed
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by JhimmyThall(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2017
mzhorlah:
I need no you to tell me that.

Next time just be careful how you bodyshame people. if people had the ability to choose Dr looks, you think everyone wouldnt be so cute. your eye is too big, your head is too big, your head is too tiny, all of this cause depression for some people. I am a victim of this, I suffered inferiority complex for so long cause I thought I was too slim. I just had to call myself to order.

be mindful of your words, you don't know who is who.

great night
.. Haaaa!!!.. Dis your description pass depression own. Big head, big eyes, tiny neck..... Na chronic kwashiorkor I dey see.
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by mzhorlah(f): 12:54pm On May 19, 2017
JhimmyThall:
.. Haaaa!!!.. Dis your description pass depression own. Big head, big eyes, tiny neck..... Na chronic kwashiorkor I dey see.
just citing examples sir
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by firstclassmumu: 5:22pm On May 19, 2017
PeggySandas:
Shakara! Shioor!
ah swear ehn this boy you dey really craze
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by tifany89(m): 3:40am On May 21, 2017
PeggySandas:
Shakara! Shioor!
Which kind human being you be self. You just abuse people randomly, been watching you. It's obvious u r looking for attention, but trust me we v seen worse cases. Your crase just newly start. Get a life. Weyrey
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by tifany89(m): 3:44am On May 21, 2017
mzhorlah:
I need no you to tell me that.

Next time just be careful how you bodyshame people. if people had the ability to choose Dr looks, you think everyone wouldnt be so cute. your eye is too big, your head is too big, your head is too tiny, all of this cause depression for some people. I am a victim of this, I suffered inferiority complex for so long cause I thought I was too slim. I just had to call myself to order.

be mindful of your words, you don't know who is who.

great night
Nice one girl. Dont mind the idiot. Like your maturity, you just showed d dot dat u r ten times better Dan her. It's frustration dat is doing her, prolly see has been used and dumped more times Dan her fragile heart can take and the only way to feel good about her miserable life is to pick on others. Takia and always be proud of who u are. So-called not too attractive girls are busy getting married like every other Saturday cheesy
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by AlvanT(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2017
kimbra:
Mtcheew!, you think she steps out with that bathroom slippers?.
Don't mind this "ajekwakos" that taught to roam the streets with indoor slippers,they were mean for the cold floors though I don't justify the lady for wearing it on the sheets.Catch my vibe?
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by mzhorlah(f): 11:39am On May 21, 2017
tifany89:

Nice one girl. Dont mind the idiot. Like your maturity, you just showed d dot dat u r ten times better Dan her. It's frustration dat is doing her, prolly see has been used and dumped more times Dan her fragile heart can take and the only way to feel good about her miserable life is to pick on others. Takia and always be proud of who u are. So-called not too attractive girls are busy getting married like every other Saturday cheesy
lolz thanks. I know am the best version of me so am not bothered about what people say, not any longer. happy Sunday
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by mzhorlah(f): 11:41am On May 21, 2017
MOSTEC:
please leave her or him. exchanging words with her will only waste your emotional energy and time.

Happy Sunday Dear :d

1 Like

Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by luminouzzzzzz(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2017
mzhorlah:
am not disputing that fact. and I didn't keep it there for you.
Come off it geh! What's with d resigned statements.... U are not ugly... Trust me I have seen ugly girls before n ur not! undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by mzhorlah(f): 11:52am On May 21, 2017
luminouzzzzzz:

Come off it geh! What's with d resigned statements.... U are not ugly... Trust me I have seen ugly girls before n ur not! undecided
I don't have the time to argue with him. I reserve my time for sensible things. if someone claims am ugly, it doesn't change the fact that I know am beautiful inside out. accepting his stupid proposition doesn't change it too. sure you get..happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 21, 2017
MOSTEC:
I JUST GOT IT.......

FUNNY....

Slippers on the bed. She needs to be flogged
Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by luminouzzzzzz(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2017
mzhorlah:
I don't have the time to argue with him. I reserve my time for sensible thing. if someone claims am ugly, it doesn't change the fact that I know am beautiful inside out. accepting his stupid proposition doesn't change it too. sure you get..happy sunday
grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

Re: Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 21, 2017
mzhorlah:
hello...I like your siggy
Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Mercy Saw Ike's Hard joystick, See Mercy's Reaction(Video) ) / 'two Ladies Set Twitter On Fire As They Abuse Each Other / Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.