Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pursuit Of Passion, Act1 Scene 2 Continuation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pursuit Of Passion, Act1 Scene 2 Continuation (655 Views)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / Victims Of Passion / Story Time: Pursuit Of Passion, Act1 Scene 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pursuit Of Passion, Act1 Scene 2 Continuation by Spylim(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2017
Amaka: (Sobbing silently) it is......

Ozondo: Enough. (He shouts on Amaka)

Okonkwo: (Still breathing hard) You . see, a woman of inability.

Ozondo: (In disappointment) Shut your mouth both of you.

(The couple remains silent) What do you think you're. doing? Both of you are a disgrace to humanity. (Turns to Amaka) What could you have done to your husband that caused him to descend on you with fury? What could you have said to him? Have you no respect for him? How dare you engage your husband in a brawl. (He sits on a chair)

Amaka: (Still sobbing) I didn't say anything wrong to him, Ozondo. Oh! Where are my ancestors. l have been cheated. Had I ........

Ozondo: (Cautions Amaka) Enough, woman. _Your ancestors will not come and .help you now. This is not their problem but yours and you should be in the position to solve it. What did you do to your husband? Remember; a man who is not at fault at all is a man who has done nothing.

Amaka: (Stops sobbing now) ' I didn't do anything to him. We both lay on the mat inside the house, discussing the possible way to let loose from the boundage of infertility when. suddenly he stood from the mat and went out to sit here, leaving me behind. ( Tears begins to roll out of her eyes.)

Ozondosadshaking his head) Enough of the tears, Amaka.

Amaka: (She continues) When I discov that he was not coming back to me decided to come out of the house sit with him outside. | only expressed my feelings toward the fourth-coming festival when he started blaming me for our woe. (She stops talking amidst tears)

Ozondo: (Frowns his face) Woe? What do you mean by your woe? Whatever the woe is, I want to know. That woe must be consumed today not tomorrow.

Amaka: (Breaks into more tears) Our inability to have a child.

Okonkwo: (Impatiently) You see, is it our inability to have a child or your inability to http://www.naijahips.com/2017/05/story-time-pursuit-of-passion-act1_18.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Future Is Bright! / Unbelievable Truths – Unveiling Mysterious Truths Behind Christianity / Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.