Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 AM

How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 (9800 Views)

How To Print NYSC Batch 'B' Stream II Call-up Letter Online - 2017 / Procedure On How To Print Nysc Online Redeployment & Relocation Letter / The 7 Secrets Of Making Money Online 2017 (learn It Here Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by Chanzy1(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2017
WHILE THE POSTING STILL FRESH, YOU FIT STILL GO DO NYSC SURVEY POLL.

http:///nyscopa
Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 18, 2017
Edu3Again:
HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE NORTH COME DOWN TO THE SOUTH TO DO NYSC?

THIS NYSC IS SIMPLY A PLOY TO TAKE OUR HUMAN RESOURCES FROM THE SOUTH,
TO THE NORTH FOR CHEAP.

WE SPEND MILLIONS EDUCATING OUR CHILDREN AND THE NORTH GETS CONSTANT
SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOUR.

THE SOUTH NEEDS TO WAKE UP angry

THEN THE HILARIOUS THING IS THAT THOUGH WE IN THE SOUTH ARE MORE IN NUMBER,
THEY WILL GET CENSUS TO SAY THEY ARE MORE.

THOUGH WE ARE MORE IN NUMBER, THEY HOLD THE ACES.
ipob again
Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
emenike003:
see my new wife, she looks elegant
see what you turn your life to
na wa oo
Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by sukkot: 9:49pm On May 18, 2017
Joavid:

na by force to comment
grin grin grin grin why you dey fin my trouble na Joavid shocked grin
Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by alex81(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
Edu3Again:

THIS NYSC IS SIMPLY A PLOY TO TAKE OUR HUMAN RESOURCES FROM THE SOUTH,
TO THE NORTH FOR CHEAP.

WE SPEND MILLIONS EDUCATING OUR CHILDREN AND THE NORTH GETS CONSTANT
SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOUR.

THE SOUTH NEEDS TO WAKE UP angry

THEN THE HILARIOUS THING IS THAT THOUGH WE IN THE SOUTH ARE MORE IN NUMBER,
THEY WILL GET CENSUS TO SAY THEY ARE MORE.

THOUGH WE ARE MORE IN NUMBER, THEY HOLD THE ACES.

I was posted to Ebonyi all the way from the north. 1st time going to the south (south east).Even stayed extra 1mth self before leaving.

Don't post what u don't know!
Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by Adeboyefa(f): 11:50pm On May 18, 2017
Edu3Again:

[
Yes, but very few.

It's just that most northerners are Muslims, who will go to mosques rather than churches. So if you are a Christian, you will think there are no northerners serving in the South.

Some of the Northern Christians bear South-South sounding names like Godstime. You won't know until you ask for their state of origin. Tribal marks are on the wane so you can't identify northerners (and Yorubas) with them.
Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by AspDrone(m): 12:28am On May 19, 2017
Ogun 2017 Nysc members, batch A, stream 1.
If you are for team Ogun please join the thread below via the link... www.nairaland.com/3806926/2017-nysc-batch-members-ogun#3806926.1 Make we relate #TeamOgun #CyberRise
Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by oluboom(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2017
A'17 ondo corpers are already discussing... join the whatsapp group through the link
https:///KCJb5iMIZ6nJuqNHyChV7Q
or message ur number to 08068091227
Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 19, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin why you dey fin my trouble na Joavid shocked grin

I be learner were u dey sir.

na u be the original trouble maker.

You must have been terror as a kid.
Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by sukkot: 2:12pm On May 19, 2017
Joavid:

I be learner were u dey sir.

na u be the original trouble maker.

You must have been terror as a kid.
not really. am pretty much cool calm and collected. i hope I was. was I ? shytttt I cant remember undecided
Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by damein007(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2017
We all know you only serve once (yoso). Abuja prospective corps members this is for you!!! If you want to have an edge in the competitive labor market, avail yourself of this once in a life time opportunity, take advantage of your service year and get a professional certificate. At skylight global, we offer professional training for corpers in Abuja for little or no naira at all. Trust me, no hidden charges, a very flexible payment package, one on one training, courses can be run online.
Register for you project management course,
Health , safety and environment
Environmental impact assessment
Human resource management
International customer service relationship
Operation and production management course
ICT including web designing etc.
Call or WhatsApp George on 08060498331
For Corp members in Abuja.
This is surely a once in a life time offer.
Re: How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 by myjobsfinder(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have To Serve NYSC If You're Coming From Abroad? What Is The Cutoff Age? / Nassarawa State B14 Let's Meet Here / Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.