Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) (92149 Views)

Man Arrested For Smuggling Marijuana Into Abuja Prison With His Sandal / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Orpe7(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2017
My Igbos oya begin go honduras go develop na

1 Like

Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 5:31pm On May 19, 2017
Please what Country is that again? I need to go there and find one police man and give him a very hot blow on the mouth, I'll make sure that I blow off one of his teeth incase they intend to pardon me, what would I benefit from their pardon? I must enter that prison by all means.

What impudence.

Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Dantee005(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2017
Makes me recall Pablo Escobar' s prison tho....
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Momoh7(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2017
no be Pablo Escobar prison way e build that year for Colombia be dis
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Momoh7(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2017
Dantee005:
Makes me recall Pablo Escobar' s prison tho....
na Pablo Escobar prison dem come rename
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by ThatCEO: 6:34pm On May 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

What is the sense in making a prison a comfortable place?

Prison is a facility that is only meant to deny freedom and nothing more. Full stop.

But I guess your definition is a turture center where you are starved n punished for all your sins whether you actually committed them or not.

Different definitions will produce different point of view.
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by riczy(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2017
D prison is like za o za room
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Dantee005(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2017
Momoh7:

na Pablo Escobar prison dem come rename
Really...?
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Yes, we are learning how to encourage more crime by making our prisons like this, we will get there, maybe you will be one of the first occupants of such luxury prison in Nigeria?
same to u my sister
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 19, 2017
ThatCEO:

Prison is a facility that is only meant to deny freedom and nothing more. Full stop.

But I guess your definition is a turture center where you are starved n punished for all your sins whether you actually committed them or not.

Different definitions will produce different point of view.

Yes, that's my definition, crime continues when evil go unpunished
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by SirLegal(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2017
Reminds me of 'El Catedral' the sole prison built for Pablo Emilio Escobar
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On May 20, 2017
Lie lie just like lie Mohammed, bloggers eh!, just to generate traffic. How can u allow weapons(Mirrow, clipper etc) inside a prison. Not possible.
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Sprumbaba: 5:17am On May 20, 2017
dononics:
this is fantastic.... inside prison?
you wana do vacation there?
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Explorers(m): 6:16am On May 20, 2017
Pete007:
Lie lie just like lie Mohammed, bloggers eh!, just to generate traffic. How can u allow weapons(Mirrow, clipper etc) inside a prison. Not possible.

Corruption is high in almost every prison most esp these south American correction facilities.

The guards are corrupt.
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by leonard002(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2017
Greenbuoy:
I can bet my balls that this facility was built with drug money... The ogas at the top made it possible.

Drug trade is so unreal

Make my people leave me make I dey go colombia, dem nor gree
Dude, abeg, don't bet ur balls...
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Greenbuoy(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2017
leonard002:
Dude, abeg, don't bet ur balls...
ok sir
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Sike(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2017
What kinda prison is this?
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by maisauki: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
what crime can one commit to deserve been thrown into that prison
Re: Inside Honduras Prison With AC, Freezer, 52' Inchtv, PS3, And Sex Room(photos) by Azam101: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
xeexo:
The prison is better than the house of an average income earner of a Nigerian. PS 3 grin
You can visit there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Invited Friends To Have Sex With 15-Year-Old Daughter In Imo Arrested / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.