Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,944 members, 7,799,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Illustrator And Photoshop Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Illustrator And Photoshop Needed (1480 Views)

Please Help!!! I Need Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Indesign Software / Learn Adobe Illustrator And Photoshop On Whatsapp Free / If You Are Very Good With After Effect,illustrator And Photoshop We Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illustrator And Photoshop Needed by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Illustrator And Photoshop Needed by bigl: 7:52pm On May 18, 2017
Byikson:
Thanks for picking interest.

Please if you can help me with this don't hesitate.

I have gone through all the places they sell softwares in my area but couldn't find Photoshop and illustrator. So I decided to come here since I know that there are many good people in this forum.

My prayer is, if you you have the software(s) (Photoshop and illustrator) please can you help me out. You can forward it to my email @ byikmoersol@gmail.com

I really want to be part of this graphics family.

Thanks for your kind cooperation and may God continue to bless you as you oblige my request.

Sincerely,
Byikson.

Too bad. It can't be sent. Where's ur location? Best tin is to get the trial version then, u cld be sent the crack.
Re: Illustrator And Photoshop Needed by staticoko(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2017
I have the cracked version but it paid for.. chat me up on whatsapp08164848122
Re: Illustrator And Photoshop Needed by Nobody: 5:31am On May 19, 2017
bigl:

Too bad. It can't be sent. Where's ur location? Best tin is to get the trial version then, u cld be sent the crack.

Please I have done that. Can you help me with the crack? I stay in owerri
Re: Illustrator And Photoshop Needed by bigl: 9:53am On May 19, 2017
Byikson:

Please I have done that. Can you help me with the crack? I stay in owerri

Which version do u have? Buzz me on whatsapp 0815 695 8376

Sending cracks via email is being blicked. I use the full suite cc 2014, I also av d cc 2015 sef. Buzz me, we'll find a way to pass it
Re: Illustrator And Photoshop Needed by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 19, 2017
bigl:

Which version do u have? Buzz me on whatsapp 0815 695 8376

Sending cracks via email is being blicked. I use the full suite cc 2014, I also av d cc 2015 sef. Buzz me, we'll find a way to pass it

I sent you message via whatsapp but it seems you have not come online since then.
Re: Illustrator And Photoshop Needed by bigl: 9:19am On May 20, 2017
Byikson:

I sent you message via whatsapp but it seems you have not come online since then.

I just got ur msg now on whatsapp
Re: Illustrator And Photoshop Needed by 4lorunsho(m): 12:26am On Jun 01, 2017
chat me up and send me your email sir
Re: Illustrator And Photoshop Needed by Samlopey1: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2017
pls help me, I nid standard logo designing software or set up, my email is : oluwalopetosioluwasola@gmail.com
Tnx in anticipation to d good Samaritan.

(1) (Reply)

Progress Of My Drawing. / 3ds Max For Realistic Interior Models / 3D Motion Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.