Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! (50213 Views)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Baroba(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2017
eddyline:
looks like a grasscutter, don't know what type of snake that is though

Grasscutter and a Gaboon Viper..

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by TruthisOut: 9:00pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:

I don't do long distance grin

I think we are close. Your 11 digit will be an honor... grin grin grin
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by SalamRushdie: 9:00pm On May 18, 2017
eddyline:
looks like a grasscutter, don't know what type of snake that is though

That a a viper ..a grown ass forest Puff adder or gaboon to be precise

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by emazy10(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2017
grin LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by blackgorillaman: 9:00pm On May 18, 2017
Oga you didn't kill this animal .you just snap the picture from the seller holding it by the road to sell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by chuksjuve(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2017
Lala your food don show ooo
come and do justices as usual!!!
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by nduchucks: 9:01pm On May 18, 2017
SMH
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by dapizy02(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:

See as you just spoil my front page market! embarassed
But as you kon be fine fine lady....I no need front page again..just your 11 digits grin

Bart guy u wan trade FTC for 11 digit

So afta d reggae una go play blues na.....

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by lamalang(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
Future Nigerian kids will not see some animals in there lifetime
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Baroba(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That a a viper ..a grown diamond back gaboon to be precise

A viper yes, but its a Gaboon..
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
As a Zoology student. una wan finish the things way person dey study! which work will I now do when I graduate? na to study Nigerian Army soldiers be that na!

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by SalamRushdie: 9:05pm On May 18, 2017
Baroba:

A viper yes, but its a Gaboon..

Yes it's a gaboon
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by nkwuocha1: 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:
yea...I hope someone helps with the name of the snake...very beautiful skin

Viper family and very poisonous I think.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by kinibigdeal(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:

But as you kon be fine fine lady....I no need front page again..just your 11 digits grin

She"s taken already, thank you

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by nkwuocha1: 9:07pm On May 18, 2017
Nairalanders, please can snake crawl on a tiled /marbled floor?
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:
I doubt if you bought that. You were probably bargaining with the seller.

Absolutely. See brain like mine.

2 orijins for you. You are my kinda bae
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:

sharp guy cool
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by mamajaz(f): 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:
Stammering::: lalalalalala....lalala....laa.laaaaa...steak lie lie.(u gerram?).
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by presentley: 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:
I doubt if you bought that. You were probably bargaining with the seller.
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:

which long distance? your apartment is not far from d parlour where i dey na. only two steps and we're in za ozza grin

infrared lady.....no b wifi ko....hahaha
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by codedguy1(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
So we still have hunters like this guy. grin
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by LePrezident(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2017
Hello Zarzar kindly come in here, your favorite delicacy is ready for consumption grin
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by yinkuscious(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:

I dey watch you and op... chemistry can happen anywhere
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Eroslee(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2017
lalalalalalalalalala
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Templa(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2017
This recession and bush meat belike

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by nkwuocha1: 9:22pm On May 18, 2017
Do snakes crawl on tiled /marbled surface?
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
BoosBae:
See big rat ooh...eeew
Op don't tell me you eat rat o, dis one wey you call am bush meat angry

r u related to Bumbae1
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by libertymax(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:

SAVAGE grin
Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 18, 2017
slurryeye2:
cheesy

The way Lalasticlala is feeling now

Hahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by blackbelt(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:
Puff adder I suppose
It's highly venomous btw

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by Collyno82(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2017
enimcnite:

But as you kon be fine fine lady.u...I no need front page again..just your 11 digits grin
all the 11digits of girls wey dey ur neighborhood no do u, u don't carry dis ur attitude come Nairaland abi

1 Like

Re: See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! by ololadeking(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2017
Templa:
This recession and bush meat belike

rotfl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / 9 Things Only Those Who Don't Stay Out Late Can Relate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.