Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Beating Up A Woman In The Name Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beating Up A Woman In The Name Of Marriage (1356 Views)

7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / Why Do Ladies Like Beating Up Their Rivals?? / Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beating Up A Woman In The Name Of Marriage by imurboss: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
fellow nairalanders! i'm just wondering what is it a woman can do to a man to warrant beating her up? or what is it that can actually upset a man to make him beat up his wife all the time? this has been baffling me for some time now as i think this has now become a common trend or practise among most men,please i need your sincere answers!
Re: Beating Up A Woman In The Name Of Marriage by Pennywise(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
No rational man will beat up a woman. Although you may have mitigating circumstances like when the woman thinks she is a man and actually begins to behave like one.

Secondly, tongue
Re: Beating Up A Woman In The Name Of Marriage by freecocoa(f): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2010
I don't encourage wife battering but seriously some women need beating b4 they behave well,some even hit first.but a man who just hits at the slightest provocation needs to see a therapist.
Re: Beating Up A Woman In The Name Of Marriage by Pennywise(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
freecocoa:

I don't encourage wife battering but seriously some women need beating b4 they behave well,some even hit first.but a man who just hits at the slightest provocation needs to see a therapist.

Wife battering? Sometimes the men are worse off after these encounters. What do you call that? May be it is better to see it as a fight between couple rather than battering. Besides emotional wounds that women inflict so easily can hurt deeper than physical wounds.
Re: Beating Up A Woman In The Name Of Marriage by imurboss: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
yeah i agree with the posts above no rational man would beat up a woman and i think the practise is more common among the edo men(i'm not trying to be biase by specifying edo men o,i'm also from edo state) especially the ones born and bred in the village.Real men don't beat up their wives!

(1) (Reply)

Without Intimacy, Will Guys Remain Interested In Women? / : Hes Too Shy: / Ladies How Often Do You Get Toasted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.