Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief (2580 Views)

Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) / Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? / What Was People Reaction When You Told Them About Your Belief As An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by analice107: 4:13pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:
Jesu!!!
And that's the truth.
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2017
analice107:
They left you because they perceived you were possessed with demons.
lol
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2017
analice107:

Will you keep me as your friend if i insult your father?
Your father!. How do you feel?
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 20, 2017
Richirich713:

Never read every comment, just replied to his original post.

Nope I read his entire original post so it ain't selective reading, but u an atheist so ur lies doesn't surprise me.

Whatever rocks your boat bro.

We both know who ignored the OP's explanationwink
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by raphieMontella: 4:45pm On May 20, 2017
Lol, so all these nairaland's religious extremists are still as fanatical as ever?
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by analice107: 4:54pm On May 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Your father!. How do you feel?
Pls answer me, will you?
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by Droldnallufepoh: 4:57pm On May 20, 2017
analice107:
Pls answer me, will you?
I'll have no issues with you if you insult my imaginary father
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2017
analice107:

Pls answer me, will you?
I just insulted your father d naija way. Your response is the answer.
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by michaelwestern(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2017
SirWere:

Whatever rocks your boat bro.

We both know who ignored the OP's explanationwink

How do you know that he saw the Op's explanation?

Even for an atheist this is somehow.

You don't have to attack Christians all the time, sometimes, you just have to relax and enjoy life.
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by analice107: 5:25pm On May 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I just insulted your father d naija way. Your response is the answer.
And you wonder why human beings walked away from you.

1 Like

Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by analice107: 5:26pm On May 20, 2017
Droldnallufepoh:

I'll have no issues with you if you insult my imaginary father
Do you have an imaginary father?
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by Ishilove: 5:31pm On May 20, 2017
analice107:

They left you because they perceived you were possessed with demons.
From his comments so far, it is obvious he is, with legions for that matter.
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2017
analice107:

And you wonder why human beings walked away from you.
You brought father matter come here, you hear me call father?.
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 20, 2017
michaelwestern:

How do you know that he saw the Op's explanation?

Even for an atheist this is somehow.

You don't have to attack Christians all the time, sometimes, you just have to relax and enjoy life.

undecided

Pray tell, what will it cost you to read the whole conversation and comments before commenting

And what makes you think I'm not enjoying life
Re: When Your Friends Desert You Because Of Your Belief by analice107: 6:37pm On May 20, 2017
Ishilove:

From his comments so far, it is obvious he is, with legions for that matter.
True.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 3 Main (Nigerian) Tribes Of Judah / The Law Was Abolished / 2022 Top 10 Richest Pastors In Edo State And Their Net Worth (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.