Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class (48216 Views)

VIDEO: Secondary School Class Teacher Caught Red Handed With A Female Student. / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Flexherbal(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2017
Parents and teachers need to be very watchful.

We should always have our eyes on our students.

This students were supposed to be having practicals, in the laboratory. While others concentrated on what the laboratory scientist was teaching, these two students decided to be doing things meant for hubands and wives rigth inside the laboratory, without others noticing it.

How best can we handle issues like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XikG0n-CT6E

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by BiafranBushBoy: 7:21pm On May 18, 2017
We all did that..
(Past tense)

We all do it
(Present tense)

We will still do it
(Future tense)

I am still doing it (Present continuous tense)

Lol... no biggie about it!!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by MrSINZ: 7:29pm On May 18, 2017
After spending a considerable amount of time brainstorming and debating about it here on NL, both of them will be more bothered about what new styles to try out and how best to go about it without getting caught.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by thesicilian: 7:42pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
We all did that.. (Past tense)
We all do it (Present tense)
We will still do it (Future tense)
Not all of us are bush people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by BiafranBushBoy: 7:43pm On May 18, 2017
thesicilian:
Not all of us are bush people.
You just sounded like Buhari...
I hail your sense of dissing and intellect...
Top Notch

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by FTBOY: 7:44pm On May 18, 2017
LOL!

a hoe in the making! cute girl with an innocent face...she's one of those "serious students that wear eyeglasses."

tomorrow you'll see her on every anti-male thread on nairaland shouting "i'm 22 and i've had sexual relationships with just four guys! just four..."

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5340325_images6_jpeg1c7fe4593e1cb59a6cc509b04199eb53

abeg, i no call anybody name o.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Nickizoe(f): 7:48pm On May 18, 2017
MrSINZ:
After spending a considerable amount of time brainstorming and debating about it here on NL, both of them will be more bothered about what new styles to try out and how best to go about it without getting caught.
You did that too during your time The girl is a slay queen
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
We all did that..
(Past tense)

We all do it
(Present tense)

We will still do it
(Future tense)

Who is we ?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by SexyNairalander: 7:51pm On May 18, 2017
booked
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by BiafranBushBoy: 7:51pm On May 18, 2017
Lashort:

Who is we ?
I and the guy in the video

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by kingsman66(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2017
train up a child in the fear of the lord so that when he grew up he will NEVER depart from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I and the guy in the video

Thought you were going to confess about us, remember when we did it under the desk and we got caught and you got suspended from school for 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by BiafranBushBoy: 8:03pm On May 18, 2017
Lashort:

Thought you were going to confess about us, remember when we did it under the desk and we got caught and you got suspended from school for 2 weeks

Lmao...

Both of us got suspended...

You later accused me of pregnancy sha...

But I deny am sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lmao...

Both of us got suspended...

You later accused me of pregnancy ...

But I deny am sharp sharp
grin
Remember my sister came to school & begged our principal not to tell our parents and they took you off from my class and you were moved to class D
You were my first and last, I'm still trying to figure out if we're still virgins cause we had our clothes on that time

That belle wasn't real, I was just trying to scare you but this time we can continue were we left of and make a real one

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by BiafranBushBoy: 8:30pm On May 18, 2017
Lashort:

grin
Remember my sister came to school & begged our principal not to tell our parents and they took you off from my class and you were moved to class D
You were my first and last, I'm still trying to figure out if we're still virgins cause we had our clothes on that time

That belle wasn't real, I was just trying to scare you but this time we can continue were we left of and make a real one

Yea.. I am still a virgin... but CASH disvirgin-ed me.

I love chasing papers so hard that I have forgotten how to do those things I did before.

We can continue if only I perceive money on you! wink kiss
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yea.. I am still a virgin... but CASH disvirgin-ed me.

I love chasing papers so hard that I have forgotten how to do those things I did before.

We can continue if only I perceive money on you! wink kiss

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by BiafranBushBoy: 8:51pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Lashort post=56654776][/quote]

wink
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Flexherbal(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

We will still do it
(Future tense)

You are still doing it?
Is it in the class?
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by MrSINZ: 9:15pm On May 18, 2017
Nickizoe:
You did that too during your time The girl is a slay queen

LOL... Not to this extent though..

What's she slaying? wink
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 18, 2017
That pussy? Omo we go share am joor ...heheehe, good old days grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by schumastic(m): 11:42pm On May 18, 2017
smh this world na wa.
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Flexherbal(m): 5:52am On May 19, 2017
MrSINZ:

LOL... Not to this extent though..

What's she slaying? wink

She is slaying , nothing.
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Nobody: 7:33am On May 19, 2017
Kai children of these days really scare me
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Flexherbal(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
The thing surprise me ooo!
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by mekybabe1: 9:31am On May 19, 2017
This is bad. cry
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by benlash: 9:35am On May 19, 2017
lol 7 ROMANTIC WAYS TO TELL YOUR PARTNER “I LOVE YOU” EVERYDAY – THIS WILL MAKE THEM LOVE YOU FOREVER! NO1 IS VERY LOVELY
http://mainvibes.com/7-romantic-ways-tell-partner-love-everyday-will-make-love-forever/
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Nobody: 9:41am On May 19, 2017
Flexherbal:

The thing surprise me ooo!
my brother ehnn , a superior at work said he was was damm scared when his daughter of eleven started seeing her monthly flow ; Now I can truly see his fears now.
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by NNAMDIII(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
Sir! did you pass out through the grounds of yamuza zakari? I know a member of 54 RC who uses the same moniker on IG
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by NNAMDIII(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
my brother ehnn , a superior at work said he was was damm scared when his daughter of eleven started seeing her monthly flow ; Now I can truly see his fears now.
sir! did you pass out through the grounds of yamuza zakari? I know of DEATHMACHINE on IG who's also a member of 54RC
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Nobody: 11:10am On May 19, 2017
NNAMDIII:
sir! did you pass out through the grounds of yamuza zakari? I know of DEATHMACHINE on IG who's also a member of 54RC
yes I did, 54RC but I am not on Instagram brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.