Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class (48123 Views)

VIDEO: Secondary School Class Teacher Caught Red Handed With A Female Student. / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Flexherbal(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I and the guy in the video

You and the guy in the video?
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by NNAMDIII(m): 11:53pm On May 19, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
yes I did, 54RC but I am not on Instagram brother.
You're calling me brother sir! embarassed embarassed

since you're not on instagram I'll leave it like that!
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2017
Nemesis has caught up with a randy 51-year-old Vice Principal arrested by the Police for allegedly impregnating a 16-year-old JSS 3 student of his school. The suspect has also been accused of sleeping with six other female students of the same school. Vanguard gathered that the Vice Principal had lured the teenage student to his office, where he had intercourse with her.

She disclosed that the VP has had sex with her three times in his office.

SEE FULL GIST AND PHOTOS HEREhttp://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/03/31/vice-principal-sex-me/
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Nickizoe(f): 9:04am On May 20, 2017
MrSINZ:

LOL... Not to this extent though..

What's she slaying? wink
the position nah.. She's a good rider!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Tman104(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2017
End time students!
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by legitnow: 11:53am On May 20, 2017
It is a shame that not alot of people recognise that she was being raped by a Senior in her School.
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by brandydaniells(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2017
this is terrible............i love it
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by brandydaniells(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2017
MrSINZ:
After spending a considerable amount of time brainstorming and debating about it here on NL, both of them will be more bothered about what new styles to try out and how best to go about it without getting caught.
y wont i find u here bad shild
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by brandydaniells(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2017
legitnow:
It is a shame that not alot of people recognise that she was being raped by a Senior in her School.
did u say rape ..........u smoke igbo abi
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Flexherbal(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2017
legitnow:

Rape!
Not at all.
Watch the video, again
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Flexherbal(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I and the guy in the video

Funny you !
Re: VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class by Akuruoulo(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2019

grin
Remember my sister came to school & begged our principal not to tell our parents and they took you off from my class and you were moved to class D
You were my first and last, I'm still trying to figure out if we're still virgins cause we had our clothes on that time

That belle wasn't real, I was just trying to scare you but this time we can continue were we left of and make a real one
. madam u and Oga should go private

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.