Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,468 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 PM

Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? (1342 Views)

Please Help: What Science Course Can My Little Sister Study With This JAMB Res? / OMG! You Need To See This JAMB Score / Less Competitive Universities In Nigeria You Can Easily Gain Admission In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? by joey4sheva(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2017
I scored 265, and I applied for Economics @ UNIUYO.. Will I comfortably gain admission? ?

Re: Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? by DLondonboiy: 7:44pm On May 18, 2017
Yea.

1 Like

Re: Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 18, 2017
joey4sheva:
I scored 265, and I applied for Economics @ UNIUYO.. Will I comfortably gain admission? ?
Without Mathematics, you can only hope. Mathematics is a core subject in applying for economics.

1 Like

Re: Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? by joey4sheva(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2017
mikezuruki:

Without Mathematics, you can only hope. Mathematics is a core subject in applying for economics.
But I got B3 in Maths in my A' level.. (GCE).. Won't it count for something??
Re: Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 19, 2017
joey4sheva:

But I got B3 in Maths in my A' level.. (GCE).. Won't it count for something??
Then you should have gone ahead to including it in your Jamb. You aced it in WAEC, why then did you drop in your UTME?
Re: Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? by joey4sheva(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2017
mikezuruki:

Then you should have gone ahead to including it in your Jamb. You aced it in WAEC, why then did you drop in your UTME?
I didn't think about it.. I've always wanted to study politics.. I opted for Economics in the last minute.. Didn't think it through.
Re: Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 19, 2017
joey4sheva:

I didn't think about it.. I've always wanted to study politics.. I opted for Economics in the last minute.. Didn't think it through.
My Brother, whatever you later get to be studying, study it with utmost seriousness.
Re: Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? by joey4sheva(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2017
mikezuruki:

My Brother, whatever you later get to be studying, study it with utmost seriousness.
But you didn't get to answer the important question.. Will I gain admission.. do you think I'll gain admission??
Re: Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 19, 2017
joey4sheva:

But you didn't get to answer the important question.. Will I gain admission.. do you think I'll gain admission??
If you aced the PUTME and reach the cutoff, yes you should. What I'm trying to make you understand is that with your subject combinations (ie UTME), the school may decide to move you to another department
Re: Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? by Fuckallmods: 11:19am On May 19, 2017
If 27th April is your birthday then we're birthday mates OP
Re: Can I Gain Admission With This Jamb Score?? by joey4sheva(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2017
Fuckallmods:
If 27th April is your birthday then we're birthday mates OP
What's this one saying??.

(1) (Reply)

Can This Jamb Score Fetch One Admission To Study Mass Com. Screenshot / Female Students Stripped Unclad For Coming Late To School In Cameroon / ASUU Strike Will Not Affect Admission Process-jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.