Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival (1436 Views)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 18, 2017
A 55 year-old man popularly called Baba Ojo has arranged for men to sleep with his wife for survival in Gabodon, Suleja. His wife identified as Aduni, 45, said that her husband who is her second husband, with whom she had been living together for five years suddenly asked her to be sleeping with men he has chosen for her so that they can survive. “My husband whom we’ve been living together for five years suddenly discussed with me one morning that he would chose some men who I will be going to sleep with for us to survive since I can’t afford to take care of him and my home. “He is always telling me that his friends are not doing anything and their wives have been solely responsible of their bills. “For years now, my hus­ band is not doing anything, I’ve been the one providing for the house. Now that my business has collapsed, he has chosen some men to sleep with me and they pay him the money; the least amount is N300 and the highest is N500.” When asked if she is le­ gally married, she disclosed that they are cohabitating, but people assume she’s legally married to him. Contacted, Baba Ojo said, the issue is his personal business and if the wife does not feel comfortable with it, she has the right to leave to anywhere but assured her that no one would look at her direction.
Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by Mimzyy(f): 9:39pm On May 18, 2017
nairalandas:

the least amount is N300 and the highest is
N500.”
Crap! He doesn't love her. Is that 300-500naira or thousand

2 Likes

Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by emeijeh(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
Poverty in the highest order
Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by ladyF(f): 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
grin
Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by optional1(f): 9:45pm On May 18, 2017
madness

and i'm sure the day she doesn't do this her so called husband with take her as a punching bag...

Marriage of bondage if you ask her now she will say she still love her husband...
Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by LordHelpMe(f): 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
Lol, this is funny. I can never b involved in prostitution no matter how bad it is. God forbid, tufiakwa.
Mad couple

1 Like

Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by Saintsammurai(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2017
The woman is the biggest fool I've ever seen in my life..

1 Like

Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by smardray(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2017
Make d woman kuku volunteer herself for blood money to the husband na
Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 18, 2017
They are not married o, the juju that man is using is strong
optional1:
madness

and i'm sure the day she doesn't do this her so called husband with take her as a punching bag...

Marriage of bondage if you ask her now she will say she still love her husband...
Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by optional1(f): 11:00pm On May 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
They are not married o, the juju that man is using is strong

devil punish that juju....

1 Like

Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by NwaObinkita: 11:17pm On May 18, 2017
Who knows their address in Suleja?

I have free 300naira
Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by Nobody: 3:35am On May 19, 2017
Re: Husband Arranges Men To Sleep With ‘wife’ As A Means Of Survival by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 20, 2017
Mimzyy:
Crap! He doesn't love her. Is that 300-500naira or thousand

Mimzy how are you?

(1) (Reply)

He Trained His Brothers But They Aren't Helping Him Now. / God never fails / The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.