Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Jamb Candidate Arrested With Gun At Jamb Centre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jamb Candidate Arrested With Gun At Jamb Centre (614 Views)

Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) / Man Attacks Student With Gun At University Of Uyo (Photo) / Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Candidate Arrested With Gun At Jamb Centre by lacemose(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2017
After deducting about 100 marks from a Jamb Candidate's result, the candidate storms the Jamb office in Nassarawa. It was reported that the deduction from the candidate's result is due to the fact that he was caught Red handed by the CCTV available to invigilate the candidates.
The 21 year old boy by the name Bashir Lawal Kano claimed that the gun he was in possession of was given to him by someone for safe keeping.
The commandant for NSCDC claimed the suspect was arrested on the 16th of may, 2017 after being caught with a pistol which is locally made and filled with two round of bullets...
The commandant further said the 21 year old suspect was going to be charged to court for his actions no and also added that even if the gun was to be registered, it isn't allowed in the examination hall.
According to Naij news, another candidate (name withheld) was also caught in the act of stealing in the examination hall.
Source: www.sundayjoe.com/2017/05/jamb-candidate-in-possession-of-gun.html
Re: Jamb Candidate Arrested With Gun At Jamb Centre by OVI75(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2017
If Ds Make FTC,I Dash D FTC to Sarrki And All Defenders Of Incompetence,Nepotism, Hardship,Death Aka BMC.

And All D Mods Partnering, For I Liv Una Case Fr God.

That Guy Shud Go To Jail,wen he Serves Hs Jail Term,He Shud Be Transferred To Fight Bokoharam.

That One Na Wannabe Cultist Already

1 Like

Re: Jamb Candidate Arrested With Gun At Jamb Centre by segun911(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2017
Malo boiz can just be dull for africa..
Re: Jamb Candidate Arrested With Gun At Jamb Centre by crazyABO(m): 2:22am On May 19, 2017
I don't believe this! I opened the link no pix, the centre too is also unknown the commandant name same thing too all from some hungry bloggers huh angry

(1) (Reply)

If Forgiven, I Will Be Anti-kidnapping Ambassador – Evans Speaks / PHOTOS: Father R@pes His 2-yr-old Daughter, Destroys Her Private P@rt In Kaduna / Just In: Two Men Caught After They Stole Two Cars In Oweri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.