Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) (18372 Views)

Open Letter To Gov Delta State On Plight Of Delta State Graduate Scholars Abroad / UNILORIN Student Who Won A Master's Scholarship Abroad (Photos) / NOT FOUND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Factual26: 10:13am On May 19, 2017
EVIL PEOPLE!!! Na God go Judge them.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by RealDannie(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2017
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2017
Please government pay this guys o. I wonder how Nigeria can have a meaningful development with this attitude towards education
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by ephi123(f): 11:18am On May 19, 2017
Shameless conscience-less leaders we've got in this country.

I hope bringing this to media attention will put pressure on NDDC, I am pretty sure that money is sitting in someone's bank account somewhere. Yet Nigerians will be calling God upandan but many are so evil.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 19, 2017
Otuocha
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:19am On May 19, 2017
Nigeria has been abandoning his citizens since time immemorial
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Hiccups: 11:21am On May 19, 2017
NDDC have not Paid 2015 scholars yet. And that MD wants to contest as Akwa Ibom Governor with this rubbish?
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Hiccups: 11:22am On May 19, 2017
Amaechi is using his people to steal from NDDC. First it was Semanitari, now Nsima Ekere
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by salt1: 11:24am On May 19, 2017
Pathetic! So pathetic!
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2017
even students who are sponsored by their parents suffer humiliation when they don't pay their fees on time...not to talk about these ones

it is only God that will punish the leaders of NDDC
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Hiccups: 11:27am On May 19, 2017
Nigeria Media the most corrupt for not reporting this news that NDDC won't pay 2015 and 2016 scholars, but will get envelopes from NDDC and report thrash. Thisday, Punch, Vanguard, etc. We're quick to report early March that NDDC has ordered payment of scholars. Till date none of them even care to report that NDDC has not paid any scholar till date

1 Like

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Hiccups: 11:33am On May 19, 2017
2019 APC Gubernatorial candidate in Akwa Ibom State is the MD, this Man was sacked as deputy governor to Governor Akpabio then, this is the same person now among saints appointed by Buhari. I weep for Niger Delta. Funny enough PTDF scholars are studying like kings but the people from the region suffering
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by sk8erBoy: 11:41am On May 19, 2017
This is very wrong!

I'm just here to say that the pictures were taken at University of Aberdeen. I remember the Library and the street near Elphinstone hall. I am an alumni of the great university.

Hope you guys get a positive response from the government.
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2017
franfumu:
After 8 months NDDC have not paid her scholars. How do they want them to survive? NO FOOD, NO ACCOMMODATION, NO COLD CLOTHING, NO SCHOOL FEES, NO WATER, NO PEN, NO BOOK. NDDC MD, Nsima Ekere is an evil man. Can he treat his own children like this.

Please move to fp.

cc: Lalasticlala
Their own even better Taraba state have not paid next of kin of those who died in active service a kobo and its over 7 years, how do they expect they survive?
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by niyogeol(m): 11:46am On May 19, 2017
Hiccups:
Nigeria Media the most corrupt for not reporting this news that NDDC won't pay 2015 and 2016 scholars, but will get envelopes from NDDC and report thrash. Thisday, Punch, Vanguard, etc. We're quick to report early March that NDDC has ordered payment of scholars. Till date none of them even care to report that NDDC has not paid any scholar till date
Main stream media houses in Nigeria are generally controlled by the money bags. Thank God for the advent of social media and blogging; the poor won't have had any medium to tell her story to the world in Nigeria.

I know NDDC will come up with a press statement soonest to cover for their negligence and ineptitude. I can only hope this thread will spur them to action to effect payment.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 11:48am On May 19, 2017
Dejinxzy:
We complain of being marginalized by the Federal government, yet we treat our own like scum. Why are NDDC leaders heartless?

Give me your contact and i'll take it from there.
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by walton1(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2017
the Niger Delta leaders are the most wicked people we have on earth, they ride on their people back claiming marginalisation by the federal government, when they line their own pockets they castigate their people and milk them, the problems of the Niger Delta is the elites

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2017
The labour of our heroes past is now in vain!!!

The leaders of tomorrow are wasting away in foreign land,

Education is no longer the key, corruption is now the key to success..

Welcome to Nigerian...

meanwhile

check my signature, help our hustle

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by maxti: 11:53am On May 19, 2017
Am certain this will get to the Ag. President
Am glad all who commented did with one voice. I wish we call always act with one voice always
When we do this,we can move mountains and hold our leaders accountable.
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Hiccups: 11:54am On May 19, 2017
niyogeol:
Main stream media houses in Nigeria are generally controlled by the money bags. Thank God for the advent of social media and blogging; the poor won't have had any medium to tell her story to the world in Nigeria.

I know NDDC will come up with a press statement soonest to cover for their negligence and ineptitude. I can only hope this thread will spur them to action to effect payment.

They don't have any excuse to give, I blame this whole thing on media that won't report this news. Imagine some 2015 scholars not paid as at today but the useless Nigeria media were busy reporting 2017 applications is out.
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2017
This should trend on Twitter and the likes to embarrass the mgt of Nddc.
This is an overall govt problem but the wickedness of the heads of these agencies and they should be exposed and embarrassed.
This is how we can use citizens power to force govt officials to do their job.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 19, 2017
StrandedbyNDDC:
Please pay us oo NDCC. You made us travel soon after the briefing so that we will not loose our scholarship. 7months after and we are suffering in a foreign land. Our Education is suffering, our health is suffering. Schools are on our necks everyday , not to mention landlords. We borrow to eat and work menial jobs to survive. Please pay us. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

Oga find a diner close to you & get work as a cleaner or dish washer. they pay per hour, just reach an agreement in which it wont affect ur studies. A friend of mine did dsame, & he makes twice the amount his old men sends him monthly
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Hiccups: 12:05pm On May 19, 2017
Jiang:

Oga find a diner close to you & get work as a cleaner or dish washer. they pay per hour, just reach an agreement in which it wont affect ur studies. A friend of mine did dsame, & he makes twice the amount his old men sends him monthly

What are you saying? When has NDDC scholarship become platform for a graduate to forcefully become a cleaner? Was the reason of going to study abroad to make money from cleaner job? It is this unnecessary mentality that makes our leaders get away with their corrupt act. How would what you just type benefit Niger Delta?

3 Likes

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 19, 2017
This is sheer wickedness, how can you abandon scholars like that?
being a scholar is no easy feat. NDDC please do the needful jare, what kind of nonsense is this?
haba

1 Like

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by niyogeol(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2017
Jiang:

Do you think the money he will be paid from such job will be enough to pay tuition? I doubt if you read the story before airing your view.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 19, 2017
walton1:
the Niger Delta leaders are the most wicked people we have on earth, they ride on their people back claiming marginalisation by the federal government, when they line their own pockets they castigate their people and milk them, the problems of the Niger Delta is the elites

Have u even bothered to ask if the funds were released by the Fed govt before blaming laying blame on NDDC?
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 19, 2017
Jiang:

can't you see that they said that they are already doing menial jobs? BESIDES,
WERE THEY SENT THERE TO WORK AS CLEANERS? This is unacceptable abeg. For what nau?
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Hiccups: 12:17pm On May 19, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Have u even bothered to ask if the funds were released by the Fed govt before blaming laying blame on NDDC?

Are you paid by NDDC to type this? Do you know NDDC 2016 first quarter report shows all 2015 scholars were paid but is not true? Have bothered to make findings before typing what your pay masters sent you?

3 Likes

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 19, 2017
Jiang:

Cleaner ko cleaner ni. which kind cleaner and dish washer. For what? No be only cleaner, God forbid for those children to suffer like that
Govt should do the needful o abeg
Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by PowernBrain: 12:18pm On May 19, 2017
This is really sad and unfortunate. Nigerian institutions keep degenerating into inhuman bodies, committing heinous crimes against their own people. And the NDDC has grown to be one of the most notorious of them in this regard. It is instructive to remember that this Commission was created to help ameliorate the long-time injustice and neglect the Niger Delta people as oil and gas producers, the backbone of the Nigerian State, has suffered over the years. Any self-respecting group saddled with such high responsibility would thus have considered it of utmost necessity to ensure that their own people are not subjected to further mistreatment. But not the NDDC.

Bright and aspiring young people, who represent the future of their country, were sent to foreign lands to study, yet the NDDC see nothing wrong in abandoning them in cold and harsh weather, without food and clothing. Everyday these children are harassed by their universities and landlords. How will they be able to concentrate to study and research under such degrading and inhuman conditions? No sane people treat their own children this way. Let us join hands to bring an end to this sort of barbarism by people in authority.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Abandons 2016 Scholars Abroad (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Have you bothered to read through before exposing your ignorance at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Acquire My First Degree From National Open University? / Nigeria Orders Teaching Of History As Standalone Subject / Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.