Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison (16903 Views)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / 2000 Nigerian Rot In Chinese Prison- Man Deported From China Smuggles Notes / 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by darkckUSA: 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
abu12:

majority of them claim they are selling joloof rice on the streets, but in the real sense they are selling drugs up and down

How do you know this? I think you might be a suspect or maybe you have inside information

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by flyca: 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Let them keep them there.

What has their Governors got to do with it?These guys in jail are career criminals and even if released tomorrow,they will be back dealing drugs in 24 hours.

Just 1000 in China?i think this Blue Diamond guy is being economical with the truth. Switzerland,Austria and South Africa alone has thousands of them in custody for drugs.

We have not mentioned India or other places.

God bless these Countries for locking them up. If they were locked up in Nigeria in such numbers for drugs,their people will be protesting how jealous people are witch hunting them.

Maybe the Chinese are jealous of them too.

Keep them and be feeding them with tax-payers money, no? Abeg give them stiffer penalties as soon as they are found guilty. We have enough problems already grin

3 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by bakynes(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
The development is really going on fast in Far East Asia, Asian tigers,Europe and Africa.

From Thailand to China, China to Malaysia, Malaysia to Indonesia from Indonesia to Singapore from Singapore to India.

In Europe,from Germany to Switzerland from Switzerland to the UK.

In Africa, from South Africa to Ghana from Ghana to Kenya.

The developers are a blessing to the entire world.

6 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by bakynes(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
Hmm!
Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by thunderbabs: 12:46pm On May 19, 2017
Me, i tot they re representing Nigeria at the World Inmates Summit in China ni oo... shocked

5 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by pokipoki: 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:

What has their Governors got to do with it?These guys in jail are career criminals and even if released tomorrow,they will be back dealing drugs in 24 hours.

Just 1000 in China?i think this Blue Diamond guy is being economical with the truth. Switzerland,Austria and South Africa alone has thousands of them in custody for drugs.

God bless these Countries for locking them up. If they were locked up in Nigeria in such numbers for drugs,their people will be protesting how jealous people are witch hunting them.

Just to buttress your points, I don't see any reason why the government should intervene in advising citizens. In law, ignorance is no excuse. Poverty too is no excuse. What is wrong is wrong. If they have the balls to carry the drugs, they should have to balls to accept the firing squad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 19, 2017
Ezedon:
And our President is in London hospital, what a shame

Did your President send you to carry drug? Were you not carrying it under your hero GEJ too?
You are giving excuses not to stop, Kwantinuuu

4 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by LexngtonSteele: 12:53pm On May 19, 2017
CHINEKE! that's a significant % of the Biafra, Land of the rising Drugs. angry

Nnamdi Kanu, we should issue an ultimatum to China for refusing our development!

8 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 19, 2017
darkckUSA:

Do you know how many Bini and Yoruba people wey full these jails?
I no knw. Epp me ask ur broda wey dey dere

2 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by SuperS1Panther: 12:55pm On May 19, 2017
Oga correct yourself!!!!!!

Say that:-

1,000 Osus are in Chinese Prisons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by Gassa007: 12:56pm On May 19, 2017
deji15:

Their Governors may be able to talk some sense into them. Even if they have no regard for their own lives, at least they should stop denting the image of the country.
Yea exactly including those Yahoo/fruad boys,you their base na e.g OluwaWire
Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by LexngtonSteele: 12:58pm On May 19, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

Ipob youths constitute over 70% of those 1000 Naija people in Jail.

100%. ... Point of correction.

Show me one Hausa or Yoruba there and I owe you a bottle of origin and a plate of isi ewu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 19, 2017
Biospnx:
wat country

Check your passport if you have one. What country is written on it? Or are you stateless?
Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:

there is about 5000 nigerians in South African prisons

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by madjune(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2017
I'm sure Chika my old friend and foe dey there dome.

His father died and he couldn't come home.

4 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by modaink333: 1:07pm On May 19, 2017
Pushing drugs and looting the countries treasure which is worst? Mugu answer......why is ur so called Amechi still rooming the shores of this country a free man? Do you know hom many chineese people in this country that does illegal business in nigeria, yet the are been given security to guied the as if they are trump....how many of our people over their has undergone trial?? Yet u sit here and loose ur stinking drainage raising ur shoulders thinking u are intelligent but no...my friend u are just an empty silo.....grow up; small boy....i hope you made ur jamb this year?

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Oga correct yourself!!!!!!

Say that:-

1,000 Osus are in Chinese Prisons.
I wonder how many come remain for the region.

http://naijagists.com/indonesia-has-executed-2008-igbos-convicted-of-drug-trafficking-family-raises-alarm-begs-fg-4-intervention/
Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by jaysoncute(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
angry who would even think of going to china where there is over population..metceww

Some of the chinise are praying to get out from thier country and there some stupid lazy fools going there to enslave themselves..

1 Like

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by Habeyy(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2017
PearlStreet:
We know them.

Biafran yesterday, Jews today, Judas tomorrow, Isreali next tomorrow, Igbos when it is time to share money, Nigerian when caught with drugs.
As they are executing them in Indonesia, they are harvesting them in India. Now, 1,000 are in fixed deposit in China?

Who will now fight for Shuku Obuko Alabuku who sent Nnamdi Kunu their lord and personal saviour?
grin

ODVanguard neoShinto, Habeyy, Jetleeee, MasterChen

E wa jeun o!
don't blame them bro,the diaspora tribe,the set of people with atleast dual nationality,
All hail the people that have just seen Jesus ressurected in Nlamdi or na Nnamdi kunnu. I greet una ...the boastful chest beaters with bloated ego

2 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by SuperS1Panther: 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
deji15:

I wonder how many come remain for the region.

http://naijagists.com/indonesia-has-executed-2008-igbos-convicted-of-drug-trafficking-family-raises-alarm-begs-fg-4-intervention/

The Chinese and Indonesians are jealous of our hardworking Osus and legendary Developers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by stepup2know: 1:18pm On May 19, 2017
deji15:

Their Governors may be able to talk some sense into them. Even if they have no regard for their own lives, at least they should stop denting the image of the country.

if their parents advice or talk isn't enough is it the governor or president 's advice they will take...

3 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by jobbers: 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
ha
Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by GOFRONT(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2017
China is helpin us to do the needful.....Not like our useless judiciary

2 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by darkckUSA: 1:57pm On May 19, 2017
folarinmiles:

I no knw. Epp me ask ur broda wey dey dere

Your childish and erratic behavior is apalling..
Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by Kwarupshun(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2017
And they are all igbos! Kill them! Burn their bodies! Burn their ashes! Else the ash will still try to smuggle drugs

4 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by sukkot: 2:26pm On May 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Sure. I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
noticed what ?
Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by bizzibodi(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2017
they ipob not 9jerians.

3 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by sukkot: 2:30pm On May 19, 2017
bakynes:
The development is really going on fast in Far East Asia, Asian tigers,Europe and Africa.

From Thailand to China, China to Malaysia, Malaysia to Indonesia from Indonesia to Singapore from Singapore to India.

In Europe,from Germany to Switzerland from Switzerland to the UK.

In Africa, from South Africa to Ghana from Ghana to Kenya.

The developers are a blessing to the entire world.
developing the galaxy one star at a time

4 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 19, 2017
darkckUSA:

Your childish and erratic behavior is apalling..
No vex
Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 19, 2017
Kwarupshun:
And they are all igbos! Kill them! Burn their bodies! Burn their ashes! Else the ash will still try to smuggle drugs
grin badt gai.
make dem pour d ash toway na. u won kill dere ash join

2 Likes

Re: Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison by Kdgoldyoungest: 3:16pm On May 19, 2017
Nigeria has nothing to do wit dat,is their Cal their struggle. so let dem deal wit it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How The Nigerian Police Assisted A Man Who Stole Her Phone / Carpenter Arrested By Police, Imprisoned After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photo / Reverend Father Mathew Oguleru Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.