Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Do Men Like Virgins? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Like Virgins? (54329 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by dohhnutt1(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2017
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Markets are needed Urgently @ Decorhubng.com. Kindly Submit you CVs to careers@decorhubng.com to Apply Or Call 08037529332.

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Hmm...I still think she should have said the truth. Personally, I won't be with a man who sticks with me just because of hymen.
So, if were her, I would have cut off that guy the moment he became overly interested in my 'virginity'. The only exception is if he is one.

What exactly was she scared of?

But Pocahontas, you sef are a liar here because you are not a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 19, 2017
look for the men that like non-virgins.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Dottore: 1:31pm On May 19, 2017
Why do people like brand new items like cars, houses phones etc.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by harffie(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Why do people like fresh bread, even though they've eaten lots of bread before?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Isaac1988(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2017
VIRGINITY SHOULD NOT BE A FOCAL POINT WHEN CONSIDERING THE QUALITIES OF A GIRL U WANNA MARRY

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by 2shure: 1:33pm On May 19, 2017
I met a curvy bich abt 3months ago
She told me shez no virgin
And i shudnt take it personal
Bich 4got about what she said b4.
5 months later bich claiming shez a virgin.
Its a distance relationshp thing
So im abt to cross her atlantic.
Wen ai finaly met her
Im gonna Fuc d hell out of her till she cums out of panic
Wtf so special abt a virgin.
Is it her moaning or what
Or her pussy hairs

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2017
Yay ! A thread for real mean who went real women !

I love virgins !

If you aint a virgin , go away !
grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2017
Dottore:
Why do people like brand new items like cars, houses phones etc.
cool
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by KingOvo(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2017
The same reason why people like new things. And the thing with virgins is just that they've not been introduced to cassava yet, so the first cassava they eat will be their yardstick for the sweetness of cassava.
Furthermore, that Nunu is sweeter and tighter when its untouched.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Mouthgag: 1:35pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:
She lied, why did she lie?
Was she planning to download hymen from Playstore?

Next time, she should say the truth.

For a change, let's forget what men think or say. You as a babe, are you satisfied with having several sexual partners? If you're satisfied, then fu<ck what they think and keep fu<king. The thing no get meter sef, na you go use your hand set the mileage

....but if you're overly bothered about what they think,then the answer you seek lies within you.

Not every man likes virgins though.
Are you a virgin?
I dont like you angry
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by ModsWillKillNL: 1:36pm On May 19, 2017
The bride price our in-laws brought to our house just (knowing fully well my cousin was a virgin) no be here. smiley

And the gifts kept pouring in starting from the introduction.

The goodies reach me no be small... grin

Today, she is a mother and doing well in her career to the glory of God. smiley
cruchenuti:

This thing is opinionated sha. I hope you know?

Since you didn't keep yours, biko my sister, let other ladies who kept theirs collect high bride price nau. Ahn ahn.

+ big dick doesn't equate to anything, so keep calm.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2017
it feels great when u r one first bursting d bubble
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by junnyjake(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

I mean biologically there's no proof. But what about the morality of a man nko? And btw it isn't nonsense. Just because you don't have clear insight of the subject doesn't make it nonsense. If it truly was nonsense. You have a brain don't you? Try to pick out sense out of the "nonsense". Capisce?

What if I told you that I didn't in anyway meant anything I said as an insult, would you go back and read my post, only this time a little more carefully and objectively?
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by maximunimpact(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:
I'm just curious but I watched a movie were a guy broke up with his girlfriend after he found out she wasn't a virgin (cos initially she lied she was but later told him the truth). Not only in movies do these things happen, but also in reality. Why?

Men want virgins but they themselves aren't virgins. Going to mess up and shxt like that but when females do it. Oh no. She is a slut/LovePeddler etc. Gender inequality much? Not to be a "third wave feminist" or "neo-radical feminist" but this is how I feel. So much is expected of a lady but little is expected of a man. I mean, why?

The world is changing everyday. Stereotypes are being broken. If you expect women to be pure & chaste before marriage then why can't you? (referring to men)

P.S. if you can't be civil or polite. Get off this thread. Don't be a nuisance.

Fallacy of hasty generalization.....me and my clique don't like virgins
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by holluphemydavid(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Why do people like fresh bread, even though they've eaten lots of bread before?
OP if u knw u dnt like virgin u can go for a girl who is a cheerful giver,thou to c a virgin dis days is very hard just d way to c d change dat APC promise us,but dat are still a lots of decent girls out there

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:
I'm just curious but I watched a movie were a guy broke up with his girlfriend after he found out she wasn't a virgin (cos initially she lied she was but later told him the truth). Not only in movies do these things happen, but also in reality. Why?

Men want virgins but they themselves aren't virgins. Going to mess up and shxt like that but when females do it. Oh no. She is a slut/LovePeddler etc. Gender inequality much? Not to be a "third wave feminist" or "neo-radical feminist" but this is how I feel. So much is expected of a lady but little is expected of a man. I mean, why?

The world is changing everyday. Stereotypes are being broken. If you expect women to be pure & chaste before marriage then why can't you? (referring to men)

P.S. if you can't be civil or polite. Get off this thread. Don't be a nuisance.
Zzz
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by iluvpomo(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Tight pussy, grips well, the elasticity is superb

+

her pelvic is inexperienced and can be trained and conditioned to my liking....when i need her throw it, buck it, angle it, gyrate it, yield to me, stick me, when to slow, when to quicken the pace....in short, i can train her inexperienced pussy to worship me, period!

Lay off cornhub dude .... grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by profhezekiah: 1:39pm On May 19, 2017
because I dont like tokunbo,fairly or badly use

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Mac2016(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2017
Burna88:
This is no issue

Dont mind them ...who no like best friction that could grant best feelings and sweet heat on skin.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by ojayfrancis(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2017
MrChijioke36784:
Boost your financial status

Anybody weh fall for dis scam need to be tied under hot sun and flogged

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 19, 2017
jorion:

Bro, if that's the case, then I am sick. it's this simple, if she isn't a virgin, then she is a runs girl or a repentant one. Forever is too long a time to live with an ex domestic prostitute biko
spot on

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Huee(f): 1:39pm On May 19, 2017
jorion:

Bro, if that's the case, then I am sick. it's this simple, if she isn't a virgin, then she is a runs girl or a repentant one. Forever is too long a time to live with an ex domestic prostitute biko

Guy chill...
So any lady who isn't a virgin is a runs girl or an repentant one in your world.
How fascinating!?
You need to get yourself educated and stop living in your archaic world...
It's Terrible

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by sirjeff18(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2017
Me no like virgin oo I even broke up with one of my chick cause she be virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by krak101(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2017
Hmmm
I think only a lame niccur will regularly want virgins
Real gees want learned peeps
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by 8stargeneral: 1:41pm On May 19, 2017
Next dont lie

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by teevodaprinz(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2017
I think the "lie" made the guy to take-a-walk... It's not like it's a disease or somewhat abomination. She should have atleast say the truth.

BTW, being a virgin doesn't mean she can't or will never cheat neither does it make her a Saint.

Meanwhile not every man likes a vigin

But I like virgin though grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Arsenalholic1: 1:43pm On May 19, 2017
holluphemydavid:

OP if u knw u dnt like virgin u can go for a girl who is a cheerful giver,thou to c a virgin dis days is very hard just d way to c d change dat APC promise us,but dat are still a lots of decent girls out there
Oga, I am not the OP ni
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by paragon40(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2017
undecided me I want some who has experience as a wife..not a virgin God knows...
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by MrGreenMavro: 1:43pm On May 19, 2017
Huee:

cheesy
Don't stress it... that's the real me tongue
you sure? i saw this pix on complete sports last week angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Church Members Fight Dirty Over Female Lover (pic) / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram. / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.