Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Why Do Men Like Virgins? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Like Virgins? (54296 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by jorion(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2017
Emmacj19:
Hmm after reading much comments here, i think majority of guys need a virgin to marry. but i think they are saying it because of thier present condition or status or maybe they are not exposed or quite good they are small small boys in the varsity who always thinks life is all about exaggeration, maybe with time they will grow up, it will be hard you see a real man making jes or talking about a virgin as they've seen things in life that doesn't make virginity count. OK guys, (not all this small boys wey full nairaland) can you date or love a girl without sex, what if you loved and are dating her nd at the long journey something happens which will separate the two of you, does it make the girl a solution? Again the good girl moved on and fall in love or hook up with another guy nd the guy asked about her virginity status nd the girl replied well and at this time they loved each other and brk up again, this time it's the guys fault. This is how life goes and nothing proves a girls life with virgin or non virgin. When you see a girl u love, nothing will stop you from making her urs. What matters is the love. Only small and amateur boys dreams a virgin is way of getting good wife. U can't tell me you will love a girl well without sex (if your gf doesn't allow you it means you don't worth it nd she's keeping it for a real niggur) and things may turn out that you can't marry her tmoa, so it doesn't make her a slut. So a matured mind and man has nothing to do with virgin or non virgin.

bro, unlike most guys, I am not a sex freak. I want something simple, how good a girl is in bed isn't a criteria for me. we will have our whole future to explore ourselves. I just don't want to fall in the hands of a 2 timing hoe
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 19, 2017
jorion:

bro, unlike most guys, I am not a sex freak. I want something simple, how good a girl is in bed isn't a criteria for me. we will have our whole future to explore ourselves. I just don't want to fall in the hands of a 2 timing hoe

Bro the first and best thing is your happiness and when you find the particular girl you may not bother about her virginity as it will be nothing to you. She may possess all the features you want and, i bet you u may not remember anything like virginity , just get the personality you want, love isn't about sex. A girl dat has your love may not be a virgin. . Don't loose your life partner just because she was in the wrong hand nd God let her out to meet you . it's about love not virginity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by kayo80(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2017
Fadman4real:

I hope you know that you would reap what you sow. When you sleep with 1000 women and you are looking for someone who is tight hope you know that one way or the other you would pay for your crimes. Do unto others what you wish to be done unto you.

I have taken a critical look at guys who sleep around and I av noticed something about most of them they end up failing to live up to expectation. To get sex mates requires lots of attention and there is a lot of fun in it to derail you from the right path.

In conclusion I believe both men and women pay at the end of the day for being loose in different ways.

So true. I learnt this the hard way.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by damosky12(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2017
Fadman4real:

Marriage of virgins would love to hear dat verse in the bible. Am not trying to discourage you if you are a virgin please keep it but don't use dat as the ultimate yardstick to pick a wife.

Sin is sin which was why when people wanted to stone the adultress in d bible. Jesus said whoever is without sin should cast s first stone. Since Christ has forgiven her what gives u the right to judge her. Are u without sin yourself?

Man, get your thinking right. What does the Bible teach? Sex before marriage?

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

If these command to "flee fornication", what does that tell you? It is the Bible standard to be sexually pure till marriage.

If however a lady is not a virgin, it's still fine. No one is saying it's wrong to marry her, it is however the standard of the Scriptures to marry as a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by damosky12(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2017
jorion:
mileage ko, mileage ni. Jew men like myself don't know anything about puccy mileage o. I spent most of my life thinking about certificate and money. Can't begin to form sharp man for a girl who's been in the game for 10+ years, I go lose. I'd rather play it safe and go for the gold standard of all puccies. the unwrapped one

You are quite brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by nellyelitz(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2017
Pls not all men, I personally don't like anything about them.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by femi4: 5:16pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:
I'm just curious but I watched a movie were a guy broke up with his girlfriend after he found out she wasn't a virgin (cos initially she lied she was but later told him the truth). Not only in movies do these things happen, but also in reality. Why?

Men want virgins but they themselves aren't virgins. Going to mess up and shxt like that but when females do it. Oh no. She is a slut/LovePeddler etc. Gender inequality much? Not to be a "third wave feminist" or "neo-radical feminist" but this is how I feel. So much is expected of a lady but little is expected of a man. I mean, why?

The world is changing everyday. Stereotypes are being broken. If you expect women to be pure & chaste before marriage then why can't you? (referring to men)

P.S. if you can't be civil or polite. Get off this thread. Don't be a nuisance.
You ve lost yours....no wonder you are bitter

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by damosky12(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2017
Emmacj19:
Hmm after reading much comments here, i think majority of guys need a virgin to marry. but i think they are saying it because of thier present condition or status or maybe they are not exposed or quite good they are small small boys in the varsity who always thinks life is all about exaggeration, maybe with time they will grow up, it will be hard you see a real man making jes or talking about a virgin as they've seen things in life that doesn't make virginity count. OK let me ask you guys, (not all this small boys wey full nairaland) can you date or love a girl without sex, what if you loved and are dating her nd at the long journey something happens which will separate the two of you, does it make the girl a slut or loosed ? Again the good girl moved on and fall in love or hook up with another guy nd the guy asked about her virginity status nd the girl replied well and at this time they loved each other and brk up again, this time it's the guys fault. This is how life goes and nothing proves a girls life with virgin or non virgin. When you see a girl u love, nothing will stop you from making her urs. What matters is the love. Only small and amateur boys dreams a virgin is way of getting good wife. U can't tell me you will love a girl well without sex (if your gf doesn't allow you it means you don't worth it nd she's keeping it for a real niggur) and things may turn out that you can't marry her tmoa, so it doesn't make her a slut. So a matured mind and man has nothing to do with virgin or non virgin.

I bet you, most of the guys who want virgins are quite exposed and have matured reasons for that. It's on the contrary immature folks that are looking for "experience".

Forget "love" a second. A guy who wants to marry dreams to start a life (of which the sexual aspect is key), not continue from where someone else stopped. So, the crave for virginity is just reasonably valid and quite mature. Besides, it is just natural for a man to value virginity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Fadman4real(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2017
Xda59:

She does not have to be a virgin but as long as her vagina has not piled up a lot of millage or being in active commercial service; You know what I mean.

Yea, I understand that is exactly how I feel too would not want someone plouhged by many people.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 19, 2017
femi4:
You ve lost yours....no wonder you are bitter

Childish I must say. What a baseless assumption. It is morons like you that face-value judges. This post has nothing to do with me. It's more of a general issue than of a personal one. Idiocy is a disease, i hope you don't get well soon. wink It's quite hilarious to read stupid not-related-to-the-subject comments.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 19, 2017
Virgins are the best jare.
Non virgins are even finding it easier these days. In the olden days, i was told trouble awaits the girl that gets deflowered outside wedlock unless it's same man that deflowered her she was marrying.
Had i met a virgin earlier in life i perhaps wouldn't have found myself where i am today.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Fadman4real(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2017
damosky12:

Man, get your thinking right. What does the Bible teach? Sex before marriage?

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

If these command to "flee fornication", what does that tell you? It is the Bible standard to be sexually pure till marriage.

If however a lady is not a virgin, it's still fine. No one is saying it's wrong to marry her, it is however the standard of the Scriptures to marry as a virgin.

I never said fornication is not a sin and it is wrong to do it but everyone had or has a past, I for one would never judge anyone based on his/her past but on the person he/she is right now. There is nothing like that anywhere in the bible @bolded, when people like you gathered to stone the woman who committed adultery in the bible, Jesus said the first person without a sin should throw the first stone. Note he didnt say if you are not a virgin or you married your wife/husband as a virgin you should throw the first stone.

The basis of my argument is that it takes two to tangle and we shouldn't judge women based on their virginity stance but rather on the person they currently are. Whether I am a virgin or not doesn't mean I am interested in virginity, to me there is much more to life than a piece of hymen.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
dembularrr:

i no say na babes go vex pass for this thread.

You're actually wrong though. It's the men that are vexing. Just look at the thread and you'd see. grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Jetland(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:
She lied, why did she lie?
Was she planning to download hymen from Playstore?

Next time, she should say the truth.

For a change, let's forget what men think or say. You as a babe, are you satisfied with having several sexual partners? If you're satisfied, then fu<ck what they think and keep fu<king. The thing no get meter sef, na you go use your hand set the mileage

....but if you're overly bothered about what they think,then the answer you seek lies within you.

Not every man likes virgins though.
Abeg, you don finished me with laughter. Lol. Not only play store, may be She was also planning to download it from Apple store.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by guyXander(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

So women that have pre-marital sex get STDs and men who do the same, dont?

Bigotry & misogyny is oozing from your comment. undecided
Person cannot play with again. grin grin grin
I say make I find your trouble
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by damosky12(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2017
Fadman4real:

I never said fornication is not a sin and it is wrong to do it but everyone had or has a past, I for one would never judge anyone based on his/her past but on the person he/she is right now. There is nothing like that anywhere in the bible @bolded, when people like you gathered to stone the woman who committed adultery in the bible, Jesus said the first person without a sin should throw the first stone. Note he didnt say if you are not a virgin or you married your wife/husband as a virgin you should throw the first stone.

The basis of my argument is that it takes two to tangle and we shouldn't judge women based on their virginity stance but rather on the person they currently are. Whether I am a virgin or not doesn't mean I am interested in virginity, to me there is much more to life than a piece of hymen.

Alright. I am not a pharisee to maintain what the Bible standard is. I am not perfect in that line myself. It's only sensible to be blunt.
There is more to life than that. However, younger women should be taught to keep it. It's simply the right standard. That's all.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Fadman4real(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2017
damosky12:

Alright. I am not a pharisee to maintain what the Bible standard is. I am not perfect in that line myself. It's only sensible to be blunt.
There is more to life than that. However, younger women should be taught to keep it. It's simply the right standard. That's all.

The same thing for men, we as men should also learn to keep ourselves pure. Let us stop this double standard thing a woman is expected to be a virgin while a guy could have slept with a 1000 girls and it is still ok.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by dareenglish: 5:43pm On May 19, 2017
swagguElite:
I guess yu guys don't understand the meaning of it is a man's world! ....we didn't make us! ...we were made to be like this!

...what is the point actually? ... Men don't have holes with hymen guarding its womb with a blood shield!...So ao we can actually remain virgins if ...there is no going to be difference between a man hu is a Virgin n not a virgin!

unlike a woman on the other hand ...whom can be easily identified as a non virgin since after her first sex her Punana gradually loses the radiantAirTight walls based on the number of times she undergoes such!

A man who is not a virgin gains more experience n gains more satisfactory ways of engaging in his wife in better lovemaking process! ... Learning n improving on his very KamasutraMoves

since the first sex experience is not often the best sex experience ....that's the stage we know our weakness Nd work on it to be a better husband to which a wife would boast of his enduringPowerOnBed!

Even when a guy sleeps with thousands of ladies before eventually becoming faithful to one woman ...there is no freaking way yu can ever know he has slept around!

...but trust me a lady hu tries such would hv her PunanaLips has wide as the spot at which the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima in 1945! ...TragicallyWideEnoughForATrucktoPerformAScreenSaver360 Spin!

Trust me! ... As a lady! ...yu should try to keep your otherLips wall As tight as a miser's fist for your husband ... Coz there is no way he won't know he wasn't the first!

But if yuar that lady out there hu does not care what he thinks
...c'mon feel free to tell your usual lies! ... I was sexually assaulted
... I was using cucumber so that I won't cheat on you with other men ... I was sick n my body shape changed!

... I have dysentery;anytime I have dysentery I feel loose down there n I promise you next week when it is gone ...it would be tight (my aunty will be on TeamAlumMakeMyLipsDownDerTightAppointment thruout that nextweek)

...Nd other forms of lies! ... There is no one hv not heard? ... Chai Women!!!

DUDE, YOU MADE MY DAY....IF A GIRL CANT GET IT AFTER THIS I THEN THERE'S NO POINT EXPLAINING ANYTHING!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by bomsilaga(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2017
I think it has to do with dominance. That feeling of being the conqueror of an uncharted region.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

Sorry dude. But my father is just so idiotic to make assumptions, he is a disgusting one at that. My father is also a perverted retard.

Why disgrace your father like this grin grin grin grin grin
Is he that vseless?
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

If you wan sleep, log off from Nairaland and go and sleep. Nobody forced you or invited you here anyways.
ok ma. Madam hymen abi na hyerin
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Wysiwyg: 7:19pm On May 19, 2017
dareenglish:

DUDE, YOU MADE MY DAY....IF A GIRL CANT GET IT AFTER THIS I THEN THERE'S NO POINT EXPLAINING ANYTHING!!!
damosky12:

I bet you, most of the guys who want virgins are quite exposed and have matured reasons for that. It's on the contrary immature folks that are looking for "experience".

Forget "love" a second. A guy who wants to marry dreams to start a life (of which the sexual aspect is key), not continue from where someone else stopped. So, the crave for virginity is just reasonably valid and quite mature. Besides, it is just natural for a man to value virginity.

swagguElite's post in the first quote and the post from damosky answers this thread.

Young ladies reading this thread should please keep their virginity if they still have it.

Those men claiming not to like virgins are practically consoling themselves and are not being honest.

Any man, I repeat...any man would love to marry a virgin. Married ones deep down would wish they met their wives a virgin.

I write from experience...marrying a virgin basically means your baby's got no past. You are her past, present, and God-willing...her future.

Every woman has two special registers in their hearts; the man that took away her virginity (more like the one who made her a woman)...and the first man she conceives for. You can never be sure about the second as you will never be able to tell if a lady has ever had an abortion if she's not a virgin. That leads me to the OP's post...a woman who could lie about virginity should never be trusted. It basically means she could have had 25 partners and would go ahead to say JUST 2.

A man who has had 10 partners at a gathering would walk in heads high...his wife would see those women as sluts. On the other hand, a woman who has had 5 partners at an event would walk in heads bowed. The partners would perceive the husband as...you know what I mean right.

For the guys who don't like virgins...fall in love...then run into your lady's first one day...or just bring up the topic and observe how she melts talking about him or at his sight.

A virgin in the hands of the right man...would make a proud husband...anytime...any day. From experience, I rest my pen.

Cheers!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by wizod(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2017
There are no more virgins as soon as on crosses 12yrs except on nairaland where virtually all her ladies are virgins via alum.
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by alolimet: 7:29pm On May 19, 2017
Some men just open their eyes and set themselves up for doom. I know of a guy that had a girlfriend left her to marry a virgin. Now he's married and not happy, because his so called virgin wife will never do styles with him as that is a sin, she never wants sex only for procreation and now he already started cheating on her. They have had counselling that has yielded no result ever. I think we should go for what makes us happy and not something of ego that spells doom. Virgin or no virgin, once the human is broken that's it. I will rather have a guy marry me for who I am, than for what I have (virginity).
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Daneezy: 7:55pm On May 19, 2017
A girl told me, that was raped 10years ago and that till now she has not slept with any guy.

Now to the Sharp boss on nairaland;

pls how can I really know if its true?

Will it be as tight as that of a virgin?
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Kbanka: 8:06pm On May 19, 2017
Soo pussy and bread are the same??
Arsenalholic1:
Why do people like fresh bread, even though they've eaten lots of bread before?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by emmaitive(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2017
oseka101:
Any guy who is obsessed about virgins is sick
u need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by drunkpunk(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2017
True that
Burna88:
This is no issue
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by oseka101(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2017
emmaitive:
u need deliverance
u a brain
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by emmaitive(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2017
oseka101:
u a brain
Lolzz
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 19, 2017
jorion:
mileage ko, mileage ni. Jew men like myself don't know anything about puccy mileage o. I spent most of my life thinking about certificate and money. Can't begin to form sharp man for a girl who's been in the game for 10+ years, I go lose. I'd rather play it safe and go for the gold standard of all puccies. the unwrapped one

Imagine a girl you want to marry introducing you to her ex boyfriend. Oboy, I go wan enter ground.

No you go come chop wetin another person chop, spit commot from im mouth.

Their has to be virgin and non-virgin bride price.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 19, 2017
divicode:

Why disgrace your father like this grin grin grin grin grin
Is he that vseless?

Lol. I was referring to you. Nairaland glitched or something. Were i texted you replaced "my father". Or maybe, you're the one responsible for this so don't try to act innocent or think I'd be ashamed or something tongue. I know what I wrote. The original reply is still there. You can keep fooling yourself, clown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.