Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,915 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why Does CS In Nigeria Leave Women With Enlarged Abdomen? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does CS In Nigeria Leave Women With Enlarged Abdomen? (618 Views)

Massage Of The Chest, Abdomen, Hands And Face / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does CS In Nigeria Leave Women With Enlarged Abdomen? by nenergy(m): 12:32am On May 19, 2017
I saw a video of a C-Section and it was scary. C-Sections have become increasing popular. In fact some doctors have been said to recommend CS without even trying natural birth so they can charge more money.

What I don't understand in CS done in Nigeria is why does it leave women with enlarged abdomen?

I saw a post titled "23 Celebrities Who've Given Birth Via C-Section" and it featured names like; Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Winslet and Christina Aguilera. All of them have flat stomachs.

Are our doctors doing it wrong?
Re: Why Does CS In Nigeria Leave Women With Enlarged Abdomen? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41am On May 19, 2017
These women's large abdomen is simply due to the greasy fatty Nigerian food, and certainly not the CS.

1 Like

Re: Why Does CS In Nigeria Leave Women With Enlarged Abdomen? by IdeyFindWife: 1:13am On May 19, 2017
@OP, It's not the CS!

Most ladies don't get into structured post-operative programs, to get back their form, fitness and health fully before they eventually pop another bun in the oven.
I've got ladies all around me getting into KETO now and most coming back to report results as amazing as going in for full Tummy-Blast operations.
What about the campus gals and so many single ladies spotting "pot-bellies" without even conceiving? At first, people said maybe they were "shooting belle" due to abortions but you later find these things are due to the bad fats our girls are prone to accumulating!
Small chicken-change, small freedom, you see them craving and gobbling up all sorts of fattening foods upandan!
Our culture puts stock in these things yet the same culture seems to equate stressing around all-day with structured fitness regimes and proper diet routines necessary to maintain good health!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does CS In Nigeria Leave Women With Enlarged Abdomen? by nenergy(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
@OP, It's not the CS!

Most ladies don't get into structured post-operative programs, to get back their form, fitness and health fully before they eventually pop another bun in the oven.
I've got ladies all around me getting into KETO now and most coming back to report results as amazing as going in for full Tummy-Blast operations.
What about the campus gals and so many single ladies spotting "pot-bellies" without even conceiving? At first, people said maybe they were "shooting belle" due to abortions but you later find these things are due to the bad fats our girls are prone to accumulating!
Small chicken-change, small freedom, you see them craving and gobbling up all sorts of fattening foods upandan!
Our culture puts stock in these things yet the same culture seems to equate stressing around all-day with structured fitness regimes and proper diet routines necessary to maintain good health!

KETO? I Don learn something today...thanks grin

Nawa o! So diet is a major factor inbpost-partum stomach protrusion. Someone once said its because women who do CS are advised not to do the "hot water" and other post-partum activities women who gave birth naturally do. Thanks.
Re: Why Does CS In Nigeria Leave Women With Enlarged Abdomen? by nenergy(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
These women's large abdomen is simply due to the greasy fatty Nigerian food, and certainly not the CS.
Interesting to learn this.

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs That Reveals You Cannot Have Baby / What Happens At The Instant Of Death. (share Your Experiences) / Man Addicted To Plastic Surgery Left With Permanent Erection After Nose Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.