Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed (4115 Views)

Where Can I Rent Maize Planter In Ibadan / Seed And Fertilizer Planter @reasonable Price / Maize Planter With Fertiliser Applicator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by stagger: 6:26am On May 19, 2017
Please I need a hand-held manual maize planter with the following specs:

- Hole Seeding Rate: 1-2 (ideally 2 since it will be used to plant maize)
- Width between holes: adjustable between 20-30 cm (25 cm ideal)
- Seeding depth: roughly 5cm
- Work efficiency: 0.5 - 1 ha/day
- Seeds capacity: 3kg
- Number of spikes (up to 10)
- hand rail size: up to 125cm

Those in the business would know about these specs. Please moderate pricing only. If pricing is good, we can conclude the purchase in a matter of days.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by stagger: 9:22am On May 19, 2017
Anyone?
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by bigtijons: 10:22am On May 20, 2017
I will be Interested too if the price is reasonable and can also be used to plant cowpea or soya bean. please let me know if you get yours. bigtijons@gmail.com
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by jjbest123(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2017
Contact Hotmas911, His Company Should Have It In Stock Now
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by TokyoBulls(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2017
Sold for N70,000. Solokad Ventures at Ogunpa in Ibadan. Some have slots for fertilizer
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by kingralph(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2017
Please I am also seriously in need of this machine.
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by phemmy2: 5:44pm On May 21, 2017
stagger:
Anyone?
Hello,

I have available for sale.
Planter alone - 60,000
Planter with fertilizer compartment - 65,000
You can reach me on WhatsApp on 08037586619

1 Like

Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by stagger: 11:32am On May 27, 2017
Finally got it from a Chinese company at a reduced cost. Thanks for all the ideas.
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by Muktar111(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2017
stagger:
Finally got it from a Chinese company at a reduced cost. Thanks for all the ideas.
Pls will you mind sharing details of the company and how much you got it for? Cheers
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by Diamondcrown97(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2017
stagger:
Please kindly call or text me via 07069354749
I would like to have some conversations with you... Thanks
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by jackomagnus(m): 1:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Dear Stagger

pls could u whatsapp me the details of the chinese firm & price so I can go for mine?

Thanks.
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by papatee4(m): 2:23am On Jun 17, 2017
pls am also interested.. pls watsap me 08066200247. am also in ibadan
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by maisauki: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please I'm also in need of d planter
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by Silvereze(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2017
stagger:

Please Stagger, I need the contact for the Chinese firm.

email: silvereze@naij.com
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by pakingzzzzz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
We are into design and fabrications. This is part of our expertise.
Call us now at Kingtech fabrications.
0 9 0 2 9 3 6 5 0 8 3
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by mikolo80: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
TokyoBulls:
Sold for N70,000. Solokad Ventures at Ogunpa in Ibadan. Some have slots for fertilizer
what of for rent
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by mikolo80: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
phemmy2:

Hello,

I have available for sale.
Planter alone - 60,000
Planter with fertilizer compartment - 65,000
You can reach me on WhatsApp on 08037586619
what of for rent
Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by Beboy23(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2017
stagger:
When you need help you come here, please help others by giving us the Chinese company details

1 Like

Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by stagger: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Beboy23:

When you need help you come here, please help others by giving us the Chinese company details

When I needed help did you or anybody here provide it? I had to do the entire research and process myself. There are thousands of companies in China selling this device. So if you cannot go to Alibaba to search for one, you are out of luck. Sorry, but I owe you nothing. Take responsibility of finding a company and dealing with them yourself so that tomorrow, nobody will come here to say Stagger recommended a company that did not deliver to specs. You know Nigerians and how they behave. Attempts to help will turn to insult, just as you were almost trying to be rude in your comment.

1 Like

Re: Hand Held Manual Maize Planter Needed by Dami12345: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2019
stagger:

When I needed help did you or anybody here provide it? I had to do the entire research and process myself. There are thousands of companies in China selling this device. So if you cannot go to Alibaba to search for one, you are out of luck. Sorry, but I owe you nothing. Take responsibility of finding a company and dealing with them yourself so that tomorrow, nobody will come here to say Stagger recommended a company that did not deliver to specs. You know Nigerians and how they behave. Attempts to help will turn to insult, just as you were almost trying to be rude in your comment.
Lol. True.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of Day Old Chicks, Poults And Other Birds In Ibadan / Ginger Buyers And Suppliers In Nigeria / Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.