Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:21 PM

Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo (2179 Views)

Please Guys I Know It Is Not Perfect But Please Critique This Logo / Please Guys Critique This Logo / LOGO DESIGN: Rate This Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by Nobody: 7:15am On May 19, 2017
I made this logo for my first client who is a very good friend of mine at a reasonable price. I need your frank criticism on this logo. Thank you.

Client: HMC (Honourable Media Concept)
Service: Photography and video recording of social events

Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by obongtunji: 7:35am On May 19, 2017
Sweet, how much did he pay
Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by Nobody: 7:44am On May 19, 2017
Thank you Boss and sorry I cant say that here, I had rather message you.
obongtunji:
Sweet, how much did he pay
Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by luwiizy(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2017
Dope.... that all I can say...I love the creativity, and it would be odd if your client think otherwise

1 Like

Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 19, 2017
Thank you Boss!
luwiizy:
Dope.... that all I can say...I love the creativity, and it would be odd if your client think otherwise
Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 19, 2017
Though I am a novice in this field I will like to add something. Your work is perfectly superb.

The only problem I am having with it is that everything is dark whichakes it difficult for me to read from afar.

I hope you understand what I mean because I don't know the right language to explain my observation.

2 Likes

Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by Maximus85(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2017
Uzeinalkali:
I made this logo for my first client who is a very good friend of mine at a reasonable price. I need your frank criticism on this logo. Thank you.

Client: HMC (Honourable Media Concept)
Service: Photography and video recording of social events

If this is your first job, then you are a pro.

Good job.

Which software do you use?
Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by IamProdigy: 12:46am On May 21, 2017
You sure have creativity...thumbs up
Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by Nobody: 5:22am On May 21, 2017
lol. Dont tell me you are overwhelmed by the design. :-D
Byikson:
Though I am a novice in this field I will like to add something. Your work is perfectly superb.

The only problem I am having with it is that everything is dark whichakes it difficult for me to read from afar.

I hope you understand what I mean because I don't know the right language to explain my observation.
Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by Nobody: 5:23am On May 21, 2017
A pro? OMG. lol. Thanks Boss! I used photoshop CS4
Maximus85:

If this is your first job, then you are a pro.

Good job.

Which software do you use?
Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by GrandGarcon: 12:02pm On May 22, 2017
Uzeinalkali:
A pro? OMG. lol. Thanks Boss! I used photoshop CS4
photoshop is not the right tool for this job, you should use Inkscape which is free or illustrator, even corel draw which are expensive.

1 Like

Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
photoshop is not the right tool for this job, you should use Inkscape which is free or illustrator, even corel draw which are expensive.
Thanks for the tip boss. I will get inkscape asap
Re: Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo by Nobody: 4:45am On May 24, 2017
Please can you guys help me with Photoshop and illustrator?

(1) (Reply)

Need 3d Modellers For My Company No Need For An Office / Alviena CREATIVE (portfolio) / Projector, Screen And Plasma/lcd For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.